When TD, Mularkey and co. are let go, who do you want to replace them with??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

When TD, Mularkey and co. are let go, who do you want to replace them with??

I can't think of any GM's, but I would probably choose Kirk Ferentz from Iowa.
  • Demon
    • Mar 2003

Re: When TD, Mularkey and co. are let go, who do you want to replace them with??

TD isn't going anywhere for a while, as long as he keeps bringing tons of money to Ralph Wilson, he'll be in Buffalo. This is a uesless topic.

It's also doubtful Mularkey even gets fired.
    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Kerr
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Re: When TD, Mularkey and co. are let go, who do you want to replace them with??

Then this team is doomed. Td won't be bringing in money when fans stop caring about going to the games, etc.

Comment

• bills&sabresmvf
        • May 2005

Guys at this point, bringing in a new head coach would be stupid...that'll be one more year to rebuild, seriously...coaching is a whole new game plan that takes a year to get used to. Mularkey is here and they have some serious reviewing to do. We need better players too

Comment

• DaBills
          • Sep 2004

It was bad enough that TD picked GW, but to follow that up with ANOTHER first-year coach?

Right now, can anyone tell me what we need TD for? Draft's over so it can't be for his picks. To improve locker room moral after a 'tough loss'? To bull**** the press about how the team is doing? Any other idiot on the staff can do that.

Right now, I agree, the coach couldn't be fired without it looking like a total mess. But after the season? Why is Mularkey safe? As of today, and if we totally nosedive, I'd rather put a call into Barry Switzer before I give Mularkey another year, OR have Ralph go out and throw money and at a real coach like Jimmy Johnson.

The playcalling and team discipline of this 'offensive guru' is a joke. When will people wake up and see it? How many times have drives been killed just on freaking WR holding calls? Can anyone remember a time when this happened as much? WTF? And good to see the OL pick up the slack for the departed human holding call that was Jennings.
          “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

I would get rid of Donahoe, Clements, and any other connection to Pittsburgh.

I would then promote Sam Wyche to head coach, and give him the option of whether he wants to keep Mularkey on as OC.

It would be the quickest way back to respectability, with the least amount of pain.

Comment

• Demon
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Kerr
              Then this team is doomed. Td won't be bringing in money when fans stop caring about going to the games, etc.
              I am not saying that is my opinion, personally, i wanted Donahoe gone a long time ago, but that is the reality. We can post about what we would do and what we think is right, but bottom line is, Donahoe brings tons of money in for Wilson and Wilson loves Donahoe. There's almost no way of Donahoe leaving Buffalo, and to be real honest, i don't even think a no playoff season next season would be good enough to fire him.

Like it or not, he's here to stay. I don't like it, but i'm a realist.

I hope i'm wrong.
              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• footballhottie
                • Feb 2005

I'm pretty sure a monkey and a blowup doll can make a better GM and HC then those 2 clowns

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• X-Era
                  What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by footballhottie
                  I'm pretty sure a monkey and a blowup doll can make a better GM and HC then those 2 clowns
                  I asked you before with no answer. Is that avatar...you?

Comment

• Billzz
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by jp-era
                    I asked you before with no answer. Is that avatar...you?
                    Doubt it seriously but who cares it's the internet? I could post a pic of my 10" penis but would anyone care?

For Coach I say we get a Year supply of depends and go get MARV!!!!

Comment

• pintonick96
                      You guys are all nerds. Just give me team updates and STFU.
                      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Demon
                      TD isn't going anywhere for a while, as long as he keeps bringing tons of money to Ralph Wilson, he'll be in Buffalo. This is a uesless topic.

It's also doubtful Mularkey even gets fired.
                      About ****ing time someone says this. They're staying. Shut the **** up about it.

Isnt Ferentz retiring after this year?

Comment

• footballhottie
                        • Feb 2005

yeah they are mine

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                          Maybe?
                          • Oct 2003

Attached Files

Comment

• footballhottie
                            • Feb 2005

lol its true

Comment

• X-Era
                              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                              • Feb 2005

yeah they are mine
                              Uhhh, Hmmm, ill be back in about 15 minutes.

Not really, very nice though.

Comment

Working...
                              X