PDA

View Full Version : When TD, Mularkey and co. are let go, who do you want to replace them with??

Kerr
11-20-2005, 06:59 PM
I can't think of any GM's, but I would probably choose Kirk Ferentz from Iowa.

Demon
11-20-2005, 07:01 PM
TD isn't going anywhere for a while, as long as he keeps bringing tons of money to Ralph Wilson, he'll be in Buffalo. This is a uesless topic.

It's also doubtful Mularkey even gets fired.

Kerr
11-20-2005, 07:05 PM
Then this team is doomed. Td won't be bringing in money when fans stop caring about going to the games, etc.

bills&sabresmvf
11-20-2005, 07:23 PM
Guys at this point, bringing in a new head coach would be stupid...that'll be one more year to rebuild, seriously...coaching is a whole new game plan that takes a year to get used to. Mularkey is here and they have some serious reviewing to do. We need better players too

DaBills
11-20-2005, 07:52 PM
It was bad enough that TD picked GW, but to follow that up with ANOTHER first-year coach?

Right now, can anyone tell me what we need TD for? Draft's over so it can't be for his picks. To improve locker room moral after a 'tough loss'? To bull**** the press about how the team is doing? Any other idiot on the staff can do that.

Right now, I agree, the coach couldn't be fired without it looking like a total mess. But after the season? Why is Mularkey safe? As of today, and if we totally nosedive, I'd rather put a call into Barry Switzer before I give Mularkey another year, OR have Ralph go out and throw money and at a real coach like Jimmy Johnson.

The playcalling and team discipline of this 'offensive guru' is a joke. When will people wake up and see it? How many times have drives been killed just on freaking WR holding calls? Can anyone remember a time when this happened as much? WTF? And good to see the OL pick up the slack for the departed human holding call that was Jennings.

Historian
11-20-2005, 08:14 PM
I would get rid of Donahoe, Clements, and any other connection to Pittsburgh.

I would then promote Sam Wyche to head coach, and give him the option of whether he wants to keep Mularkey on as OC.

It would be the quickest way back to respectability, with the least amount of pain.

Demon
11-20-2005, 08:26 PM
Then this team is doomed. Td won't be bringing in money when fans stop caring about going to the games, etc.

I am not saying that is my opinion, personally, i wanted Donahoe gone a long time ago, but that is the reality. We can post about what we would do and what we think is right, but bottom line is, Donahoe brings tons of money in for Wilson and Wilson loves Donahoe. There's almost no way of Donahoe leaving Buffalo, and to be real honest, i don't even think a no playoff season next season would be good enough to fire him.

Like it or not, he's here to stay. I don't like it, but i'm a realist.

I hope i'm wrong.

footballhottie
11-20-2005, 08:32 PM
I'm pretty sure a monkey and a blowup doll can make a better GM and HC then those 2 clowns

X-Era
11-20-2005, 08:35 PM
I'm pretty sure a monkey and a blowup doll can make a better GM and HC then those 2 clowns

I asked you before with no answer. Is that avatar...you?

Billzz
11-20-2005, 08:55 PM
I asked you before with no answer. Is that avatar...you?

Doubt it seriously but who cares it's the internet? I could post a pic of my 10" penis but would anyone care?

For Coach I say we get a Year supply of depends and go get MARV!!!!

pintonick96
11-20-2005, 09:09 PM
TD isn't going anywhere for a while, as long as he keeps bringing tons of money to Ralph Wilson, he'll be in Buffalo. This is a uesless topic.

It's also doubtful Mularkey even gets fired.

About ****ing time someone says this. They're staying. Shut the **** up about it.

Isnt Ferentz retiring after this year?

footballhottie
11-20-2005, 09:48 PM
yeah they are mine

Mr. Cynical
11-20-2005, 09:49 PM

:rofl:

footballhottie
11-20-2005, 10:04 PM
lol its true

X-Era
11-20-2005, 10:49 PM
yeah they are mine
Uhhh, Hmmm, ill be back in about 15 minutes.

Not really, very nice though.

Kerr
11-20-2005, 10:53 PM
Ah, yes, someone finally brought up someone who would be a suitable replacement for TD. Ron Wolfe.

X-Era
11-20-2005, 10:54 PM
Ah, yes, someone finally brought up someone who would be a suitable replacement for TD. Ron Wolfe.

Id seriously give up a half draft to get Polian back.