X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • don137
    • Jul 2002

Look at the bright side...

We maybe not that good but we lost to a good team...I would feel a lot worse if we lost 22-0 to Cleveland
  • Fairway
    • Jul 2002

Re: Look at the bright side...

who cares. we suck moose teste.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by don137
      We maybe not that good but we lost to a good team...I would feel a lot worse if we lost 22-0 to Cleveland
      Did you think this up all by yourself? I got news for you, I'm not so sure that we are better than Miami.

Comment

• slakjaw157
        • Oct 2003

The only bright side is maybe now Ralphie will be so pissed off he will sheet can TD. :machgun:

I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Do you maggots understand that?

Comment

• bills&sabresmvf
          • May 2005

you're absolutely nuts guys. First off, I would have better lost to Cleveland 22-0 than this. You have a week to prepare for a team and we got the total **** kicked out of us. You don't go into a game and get beat that bad. Cleveland played well and last time I looked had a decent coach. You're nuts if you would rather have that. We're not better than Miami. Today...Houston would have kicked the living **** out of us...and I'm serious...

Comment

Working...
          X