PDA

View Full Version : I will say this

Devin
11-20-2005, 07:37 PM
The lone bright spot in that debacle was Losman.

Apart from the pick, he had some great passes without the drops hes looking at a 225-250 2TD day.

He showed poise and as they said over and over when he had protection he made great decisions and great passes.

Please for the love of god leave this kid in.

bills&sabresmvf
11-20-2005, 07:39 PM
You're right...Losman looked good, and next year we're going to have a solid QB, ali Manning in NY. We just need to improve in some areas, which is a big "just"and a big "improve"

hydro
11-20-2005, 07:40 PM
I couldn't agree more. How in the world could it make sense to put Holcomb in. In all honesty Losman isnt any worse than Holcomb and he at least makes attempts down field.

Novacane
11-20-2005, 07:40 PM
Agreed. Parrish looked good on KO returns too. Cut that loser Reed and play Roscoe full time at 3rd WR

HHURRICANE
11-20-2005, 07:41 PM
The lone bright spot in that debacle was Losman.

Apart from the pick, he had some great passes without the drops hes looking at a 225-250 2TD day.

He showed poise and as they said over and over when he had protection he made great decisions and great passes.

Please for the love of god leave this kid in.

Good post!:bf1:

madness
11-20-2005, 07:45 PM
Our return game should be getting props too. People were talking **** after Parrish's first couple of returns, but he definitely turned the corner. (no pun intended)

I was only watching the game on the stat tracker but it looked like the bolts short-kicked a couple of times. Can somebody please confirm this?

Kerr
11-20-2005, 07:47 PM
The kid is cool by me.

bills&sabresmvf
11-20-2005, 07:49 PM
they did, and the Bills got busted....Campbell had one return for like a yard and then Shelton got one. When the kicks were to Parrish, he ran and ran towards the endzone. It seems to me he gets going so fast that when it seems he mght break one he trips over his one speed...it's funny. But he definitely is solid. Can't wait til next week to see him break one!

Devin
11-20-2005, 08:06 PM
Well I just feel if this kid is going to be our guy for the next decade why wait? Just let him finish this nightmare out and get the experience he desperatley needs.

With a good OL this kid could be big time.

Michael82
11-22-2005, 07:12 PM
Great post! I am definitely in for seeing JP Losman the rest of the season. At 4-6, Mularkey should concede and say that Losman will be the starter for the rest of the year and if the vets don't like it, they can take a seat on the bench.

Cntrygal
11-22-2005, 07:16 PM
Great post! I am definitely in for seeing JP Losman the rest of the season. At 4-6, Mularkey should concede and say that Losman will be the starter for the rest of the year and if the vets don't like it, they can take a seat on the bench.

DAMMIT! This post is MUCH more worthy of the pos rep that I gave you for a different post. Just pretend THIS is the one I repped.

(plus add in that the vets should give up their paychecks for those games too)