PDA

View Full Version : Confessions Part I

Drive 4 Five
11-20-2005, 10:18 PM
I turned the game off today just after San Diego went up 14-3. I have NEVER done that before. Ever. Instead I went down to Home Depot, bought a new dishwasher, came home and installed it. It actually felt good to not waste an entire afternoon watching this miserable excuse for a football team. I just saw the score about an hour ago. I'm not even mad. Definitely not surprised. After all, this is what I have come to expect from this franchise. I cannot even remember the last time we actually beat a good team let alone even play competitive football against a good team for that matter. Gone. Long gone, are the days where you watched the entire game, no matter the score because this team had heart, you knew they could surmount just about anything. A once proud and mighty franchise now in ruins.

I did not turn off the game because we were already down 11 points with the game barely under way. No. I quit after our genius coaching staff called a play where we had Reed and Aiken lined up as receivers with Evans and Moulds on the bench. What the hell was that? I cannot even comprehend how a coach, any coach, on any team, in any era, on any level, could even justify calling a play where you bench your 1 & 2 receivers for your 4 & 5 receivers. This coaching staff has made some embarrasing decisions to be certain, but for me, that puts it all in perspective. This franchise is doomed. Doomed.

How does this once proud and respectable franchise return to glory again? Easy. You fire Donahoe, Mularkey and the entire coaching staff, then you go out and hire Ron Wolfe, and Marv Levy. Anything short of that will no longer suffice.

Dozerdog
11-20-2005, 10:22 PM
I decided to watch the second half of the Colts/Bengals- they lit it up something fierce in that one.

It was already 35-10 in the Bills game. I wanted to watch a wild one.

Drive 4 Five
11-20-2005, 10:28 PM
I decided to watch the second half of the Colts/Bengals- they lit it up something fierce in that one.
It was already 35-10 in the Bills game. I wanted to watch a wild one.
Right? Might as well try and enjoy football. I hate to say it bro but this team is slowly destroying my love for the game.

BAM
11-20-2005, 10:29 PM
I have to confess... I watched the whole game and got pretty damn toasted doing so. Good times. :)

:beers:

Drive 4 Five
11-20-2005, 10:36 PM
I have to confess... I watched the whole game and got pretty damn toasted doing so. Good times. :)

Props to you my friend. Sadly, getting trashed no longer numbs my pain. I may have to resort to using illicit drugs. Perhaps some psychedelics. Maybe I would get lucky and have a hallucination that the Bills are actually playing like an NFL team. That would be nice.

Devin
11-20-2005, 10:42 PM
I hear you. With Kelly and Co. you always had hope no matter the defecit.

These days with the exception of a few teams its just a bunch of mercs, most dont care and play for the "big deal".

Thats why I hope so much that JP is our guy for the next 6-12 years. Someone at QB for more then 2-3 seasons could give us that.

I hear you though man, I didnt shut the game off but today was about as close as I have come. We just gave up and thats something I just dont expect from this team.

While I would like to be happy, or optomistic or whatever it is my friend BAM is I just cant stand to see my team playing like this. Its one thing if they are losing but "trying real hard" but today seemed like everyone just gave up.

Jeff981X-Qc
11-20-2005, 10:44 PM
Back in the days I did the same thing during the playoffs. They were down by a lot against the Oilers. Turned back the tv on a few hours later to find out that they had won. The greatest come back in the history of the playoffs. It was in 1993 and I'm still mad at myself! :rage:

Its a horrible season, once again, but hey...could be worst...we could be Jets fans!

Drive 4 Five
11-20-2005, 10:46 PM
Well hell man I wouldn't play for those coaches neither. We need a satff with credibility in the worst kind of way. Seriously, how GREAT would it be to have Levy coach this team again?

Devin
11-20-2005, 10:48 PM
Marv Levy at any age is better then what we have now. Probably one of the best motivators coaching wise in NFL history.

Historian
11-20-2005, 10:49 PM

Same here.

I thought it was a ridiculously entertaining game.

Drive 4 Five
11-20-2005, 10:52 PM
Back in the days I did the same thing during the playoffs. They were down by a lot against the Oilers. Turned back the tv on a few hours later to find out that they had won. The greatest come back in the history of the playoffs. It was in 1993 and I'm still mad at myself! :rage:

Its a horrible season, once again, but hey...could be worst...we could be Jets fans!

Actually I have another confession to make. I recorded the game just in case. See? there is STILL a little faith left but this coaching staff is quickly destroying that too.

I know that sound bad. I know what some of you are thinking. That I'm not a true fan. I just hate being so damn pissed off over a dumb game. It like ruins my whole damn week.

BAM
11-20-2005, 10:53 PM
Same here.

I thought it was a ridiculously entertaining game.
lol I agree! I think I had more fun watching this game today than I did during our win last week. :beers:

Drive 4 Five
11-20-2005, 10:55 PM
Marv Levy at any age is better then what we have now. Probably one of the best motivators coaching wise in NFL history.

Hey. If that old bastard Gibbs can do it, I know Levy can. That old f**ker Gibbs looks like he has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. I don't know whose older, Levy or Gibbs, but I know Levy is in better shape. He looks better too. Probably even has most of his teeth left unlike Gibbs.

clumping platelets
11-20-2005, 10:56 PM
I confess......I went to sleep at halftime :ontome:

Drive 4 Five
11-20-2005, 10:56 PM
lol I agree! I think I had more fun watching this game today than I did during our win last week. :beers:

Huh?

X-Era
11-20-2005, 10:58 PM
I confess......I went to sleep at halftime :ontome:
Tell me buddy that you'll give my long post a read and give us fans (and there are many of us) an idea what a big time overhaul in the form of what a vet pink slip fest would buy us in cap cash.

Hook us up.

What do we get from cutting:

Moulds
Fletcher
Posey
Milloy
Mike Williams

ajsdx
11-20-2005, 11:02 PM
C'mon guys...it's really not THAT bad. No, we're not the greatest team, we're nowhere near our Levy peak, and certainly not capable of challenging the current elite. But, we ARE playing like an NFL team, and have beaten 4 other "teams." 4-6, while not great, is not 3-13. We beat the Texans, who are in an infinitely worse position than we are, and they are also still considered to be an NFL team. Hell, we even beat the Chiefs!

And Levy is not getting us anywhere anymore. He gave us all he had, and he moved on.

Drive 4 Five
11-20-2005, 11:03 PM
So Ron Wolfe. Mort reported the other day that he is looking to come back. I believe I heard NFL Network reporting also. Anyone have anything else.

Wolfe and Levy? Hey we can dream can't we? By the way, I'm still looking for htose hallucinogenics by the way.

footballhottie
11-20-2005, 11:06 PM
i watched the whole game and didnt drink a drop.... yall should be ashamed of yourselfs

Devin
11-20-2005, 11:06 PM
C'mon guys...it's really not THAT bad. No, we're not the greatest team, we're nowhere near our Levy peak, and certainly not capable of challenging the current elite. But, we ARE playing like an NFL team, and have beaten 4 other "teams." 4-6, while not great, is not 3-13. We beat the Texans, who are in an infinitely worse position than we are, and they are also still considered to be an NFL team. Hell, we even beat the Chiefs!

And Levy is not getting us anywhere anymore. He gave us all he had, and he moved on.

We beat 3 bottom feeders and the Chiefs. A win is a win and I am happy, because had we lost to them it would be ten times worse.

I dont agree with the Levy comment, I think on his worst day hes still better then our current personel on their best.

Drive 4 Five
11-20-2005, 11:10 PM

No but this team does not appear to have any sense of direction. Face it bro. Our GM sucks, the coaches suck, and I don't think they are going anywhere anytime soon. For me that is what makes this whole situation so damn hopeless and so hard to swallow.

Oh and to say that Levy could not come in here and get things turned around is just sacrilege. How can you say that? You mean to tell me that you actually approve of what Mularkey & idiots have done? Those guys are a god damn embarrassment for sure.

X-Era
11-20-2005, 11:10 PM
i watched the whole game and didnt drink a drop.... yall should be ashamed of yourselfs

sick part is, i quit drinking 4 months ago only to get on the sauce today.

I probably will go another 4 months but right now, im comfortably numb.

BAM
11-20-2005, 11:13 PM
There is no pain, you are receding. :smoke:

Drive 4 Five
11-20-2005, 11:14 PM
There is no pain, you are receding. :smoke:

A distant ship smoke on the horizon?

Drive 4 Five
11-20-2005, 11:16 PM
Honestly. Not even a BIG ol' Cheech and Chong could cheer me up right now. Maybe if FBH showed us her boobs?

C'mon girl we're hurtin' over here. Where's the love?

footballhottie
11-20-2005, 11:17 PM
dude im hurting too...

BAM
11-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Just messing. I obviously enjoyed the outcome of the game last week more than today's, but I had much more fun at the place I went to today. It's a great atmosphere. Great wings.

Drive 4 Five
11-20-2005, 11:22 PM
I know what can cheer me up. Someone go find Paladin Warrior for me.

Paladin Warrior: "I kill Mularkey and stone his mother to death and bash head with Donahoe arm!"

Devin
11-20-2005, 11:25 PM
:rofl:

Drive 4 Five
11-20-2005, 11:29 PM

Right? I love that guy. I remember once he made me laugh so hard that soda came spewing out of my nose.

Drive 4 Five
11-20-2005, 11:38 PM
These are my confessions, just when I thought I said all I could say, the Bills suck so bad, they made me turn off the tv today, these are my confessions, man I'm thrown and I don't know, what to do, I wish footballhottie would just show us her boobs, these are my confessions. If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all...

SeatownBillsFan21
11-21-2005, 12:17 AM
Bring back levy

Earthquake Enyart
11-21-2005, 06:25 AM
I made it to the half.

The Bills made it 28-10.... a glimmer of hope, then the Chargers took the ball down the field like there was not even a defense there.

That was enough for me.

The only thing worse would have been if I spent hundreds of dollars to go out there and watch it in person.

HHURRICANE
11-21-2005, 08:26 AM

First off, are those yours?! Second, I watched the whole game as well but I completely understand turning the TV off. Our coaching staff is ridiculous. I actually think we would be a wild card team with the right coaching staff.

LtBillsFan66
11-21-2005, 08:29 AM
I watched the whole game. Like most real fans.

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 08:33 AM
i watched the whole game, but it hurt doing so. I don't know what to think.

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 08:39 AM
crazy goo..i like you avatar!!!

X-Era
11-21-2005, 08:46 AM
crazy goo..i like you avatar!!!

OK, first we get a taste of what your packing and now your turned on by another big chest?

Bring on the calloused hands!

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 08:49 AM
what? big deal its a nice chest...how come i can't say when a girl is pretty or not

X-Era
11-21-2005, 08:52 AM
what? big deal its a nice chest...how come i can't say when a girl is pretty or not

Hey, lets get this straight...and long....I am NOT complaining about you commenting on her chest, if anything keep it up, I know I am.

:cloud9:

HHURRICANE
11-21-2005, 08:53 AM

I'm with you. You both deserve compliments.

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 08:53 AM
thanx

RedEyE
11-21-2005, 08:55 AM
I listened to the whole game and as sad as it is, I found it kind of amuzing.

This offense is young and is going through some really tough times this season. That was expected. Mularkey is another Steeler toss off that just wasn't that great to begin with. This team needs a motivator like Coughlin or Lewis and TD had his chance to lure them or someone more like them to Buffalo. He failed. Man Boobs and Mularkey might rpove nice under the right head coach, but as head coach they both blow Bison balls.

Respectfully, I did not expect the Bills to beat the Chargers when they can't even beat a team like Saints on the road.

What I was looking for in this game was over all improvement from the younger guys. I thought that Losman did some good things and some not so good things, but overall his skill level is rising.He's going to need lots of time. Parrish looks like a god return man thus far, but I haven't seen anything out of him on the offense during the regular season. The OL is pitiful. You could give these guys 10 years to gel and they would still smell like wet poop.

Overall, this is a rebuilding year (yet again) and I'll watch to see what prospects excel during these horrible times, because these are the guys you want to build you team on.

Gunzlingr
11-21-2005, 09:00 AM
I know what can cheer me up. Someone go find Paladin Warrior for me.

Paladin Warrior: "I kill Mularkey and stone his mother to death and bash head with Donahoe arm!"

Gunzlingr
11-21-2005, 09:01 AM
Sometimes I am glad I don't get to see the Bills games...

X-Era
11-21-2005, 09:02 AM

Uhhhh....avatar......uhhhh...eyes need a good gouging......stomach commence reverse flow

:penalty:

X-Era
11-21-2005, 09:05 AM
thanx

Tell ya what. Since we cant have a real competition on the field how about you start a new poll and then:

have a wet away jersey avatar contest with valerie and some of the other females here. We will all vote on the poll.

Id be willing to have a too tight spandex shorts avatar contest but no one wants to see that; not even you hotties

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 09:06 AM
nahh i'll just get in trouble with everyone here

X-Era
11-21-2005, 09:09 AM

This isnt ChurchZone, its BillsZone.

Who the hell cares, we are all adults.

Anyway, it was a fun thought.

One of these days I need to go to another game and meet up with the Zoners. Id like to meet most of the people here.

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 09:14 AM
yeah well every time something like this happens...i get into alot of trouble with everyone...then there are lots of pages of people calling me fugly..which kinda kills my selfesteem

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 09:14 AM
i don't think there is a problem with saying that. But hey thanks.

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 09:16 AM
they yours?

RedEyE
11-21-2005, 09:18 AM
yeah well every time something like this happens...i get into alot of trouble with everyone...then there are lots of pages of people calling me fugly..which kinda kills my selfesteem

I may not agree with a lot of your tactics, but one thing is for sure, you're not not "fugly". You're a very attractive girl. Don't take what is said on this board to heart. You can't let something as trivial as this place effect who you are.

HHURRICANE
11-21-2005, 09:19 AM
One of these days I need to go to another game and meet up with the Zoners. Id like to meet most of the people here.

I was just thinking the exact same thing. If we pick a game and even party the night before. I live in Atlanta but I have my pick of any games, seats, etc. I'd fly in. But only If I can meet Football Hottie and the Goo girl!! Than I can tell you folks how I get all of my inside info!!:zipit:

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 09:19 AM

you won't get into trouble with me, i won't have a problem with it. :bighug:

X-Era
11-21-2005, 09:20 AM

Dude-ette, seriously?

Thats fuggin WRONG.

How "hot" can all these message board clowns be if there stuck...well...in front of a message board? I aint no Brad Pitt which makes me completely unqualified to label anyone Fugly.

Thats pathetic and wrong.

I was only kidding about all this, just playfull banter.

Keep the faith, its whats inside that counts.

Ya know the problem with Lamborghini's? they are always getting stolen or are in the shop!

Ill stick with something that look decent, is reliable, and drives like a champ.

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 09:21 AM
they yours?

nope, are those yours?:nervous:

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 09:22 AM
yeah

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 09:23 AM
thanx guys...it just kinda sucks when everyone just keep telling you that your fat and ugly...you start to think..well maybe they are right

HHURRICANE
11-21-2005, 09:25 AM

Well, I'll go out on a limb. I'm a pretty decent looking guy, married to a former model, etc. I've seen your picture, you have no worries. If anybody is calling you out they need to go back to the hole they crawled out of.

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 09:27 AM
I take pretty bad pictures...dont know why but i always look like crap in them

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 09:27 AM
thanx guys...it just kinda sucks when everyone just keep telling you that your fat and ugly...you start to think..well maybe they are right

well i have only seen that one picture of you, the one with OJ. And you don't seem fat and ugly to me. And that is pretty sweet that those are yours. NICE!!!

X-Era
11-21-2005, 09:28 AM

All it would take is the right guy to wash those worries away.

My wife has had some of the same issues thanx to a extremely harsh mother. But she is a big time hottie at least in my eyes.

Turn it around. Let all those critics know that they should feel pretty pathetic when they can even get into a "fugly" girls pants. At least that way you will feel better and make them look like clowns at the same time.

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 09:29 AM
Its the same with me..my mom does nothing but call me fat and ugly...more so fat

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 09:29 AM

Alot of girls say that they take bad pictures, i myself think i take bad pictures. The picture that i have up there is what i wish to see one day while i am out fishing. Hasen't happened yet though. Oh well

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 09:30 AM
Its the same with me..my mom does nothing but call me fat and ugly...more so fat

UM....thats not a very nice thing for a mother to say.

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 09:31 AM
thats my mom for ya...

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 09:31 AM
as bad as i get it my sister almost killed herself over it.

X-Era
11-21-2005, 09:32 AM

Id walk far far away from that type of negative thinking about you.

Have you quietly, directly told her that she is hurting you with that stuff?

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 09:33 AM

wow...

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 09:35 AM
yeah, there is no reason that you need to be putting up with all that kind of negativity. If you need something positive i have no problem helping you there

HHURRICANE
11-21-2005, 09:38 AM

Went through the exact same thing. Mother used to say I was ugly and a loser. I'm CEO of a company down here now and have a beautiful family. She won't even talk to me. It's called jealously!

X-Era
11-21-2005, 09:50 AM

A word of advice, from someone who got slammed hard for years by a dad making up for all of HIS faults. Gather your true friends, keep them close, and steer clear of people who only want to use you until you build the esteem to truly blow them off.

Pull the avatar, im not sure thats not your best quality (your best stuff is who YOU are). Cover the goods up. Thats only for people who have earned a right to look, not the pathetic clowns who need message board avatars to get their rocks off. The internet has tons of sites just for the Vain at heart. Treat yourself like you are worth alot more and everyone around will follow your lead.

If people were calling you "fugly" it must have been because you gave them a chance to. Dont shoot yourself in the foot like that by wearing your heart on your sleeve, or bra. Fug the critics, if they want to go gauk at women and trash them to make themselves feel better about their own pathetic lives, let them know that they will have to look elsewhere.

From the short conversations we have had, Im sure there is TONS of stuff that makes you an interesting person to talk to, I dont need to "window shop" by gauking at your chest. If I care I should be willing to go inside the store...so to speak. If I dont even want to take the time to get to know you for anything other than your body, it probably was a good thing that you let those "window shoppers" like me just walk on by.

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 09:50 AM
wow... Shes alright now, it was when she was in those hard early teen years...it really wasnt a HUGE deal. she just talked about it once in a while.

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 09:53 AM
A word of advice, from someone who got slammed hard for years by a dad making up for all of HIS faults. Gather your true friends, keep them close, and steer clear of people who only want to use you until you build the esteem to truly blow them off.

Pull the avatar, im not sure thats not your best quality (your best stuff is who YOU are). Cover the goods up. Thats only for people who have earned a right to look, not the pathetic clowns who need message board avatars to get their rocks off. The internet has tons of sites just for the Vain at heart. Treat yourself like you are worth alot more and everyone around will follow your lead.

If people were calling you "fugly" it must have been because you gave them a chance to. Dont shoot yourself in the foot like that by wearing your heart on your sleeve, or bra. Fug the critics, if they want to go gauk at women and trash them to make themselves feel better about their own pathetic lives, let them know that they will have to look elsewhere.

From the short conversations we have had, Im sure there is TONS of stuff that makes you an interesting person to talk to, I dont need to "window shop" by gauking at your chest. If I care I should be willing to go inside the store...so to speak. If I dont even want to take the time to get to know you for anything other than your body, it probably was a good thing that you let those "window shoppers" like me just walk on by. thank you that really means alot to me... i one thing i really like about myself is i can have fun and laugh at myself, im didnt put the avatar up for attention i did it because dora was..just having fun. once i find an avatar i like i'll put it up.But you are so right on so many levels.

X-Era
11-21-2005, 09:54 AM
Went through the exact same thing. Mother used to say I was ugly and a loser. I'm CEO of a company down here now and have a beautiful family. She won't even talk to me. It's called jealously!

Dude, more power to you.

My dad verbally and physically abused me. Fugged me up good. I went into the Coast Guard to get straight. 8 years later I left and earned a Engineering job at a big R and D fortune 500 company. That clown has never held down a good job in his life. I still love him, but only because I am the better person.

It was hard as hell to overcome my brainwashing but I have a beautiful family, dogs, a nice modest house, a great job, and have turned it all into something good. It was a personal triumph of sorts.

Id advise FBH to do the same. Get a game plan, turn it around, and start her own personal triumph to make something great out of her troubles.

HHURRICANE
11-21-2005, 09:58 AM

From the short conversations we have had, Im sure there is TONS of stuff that makes you an interesting person to talk to, I dont need to "window shop" by gauking at your chest. If I care I should be willing to go inside the store...so to speak. If I dont even want to take the time to get to know you for anything other than your body, it probably was a good thing that you let those "window shoppers" like me just walk on by.

Very cool!:bf1:

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 09:59 AM
Dude, more power to you.

My dad verbally and physically abused me. Fugged me up good. I went into the Coast Guard to get straight. 8 years later I left and earned a Engineering job at a big R and D fortune 500 company. That clown has never held down a good job in his life. I still love him, but only because I am the better person.

It was hard as hell to overcome my brainwashing but I have a beautiful family, dogs, a nice modest house, a great job, and have turned it all into something good. It was a personal triumph of sorts.

Id advise FBH to do the same. Get a game plan, turn it around, and start her own personal triumph to make something great out of her troubles. Thats what i'm doing, i too hope one day ill find some to love me and have a great family. I have so many goals and dreams i want to accomplish before then. My dreams are a little far fetched but i'm going to try my best.

HHURRICANE
11-21-2005, 10:00 AM
Now that we got the group hug out of the way what about picking a game for all of the zoners to meet?!:peace:

footballhottie
Went through the exact same thing. Mother used to say I was ugly and a loser. I'm CEO of a company down here now and have a beautiful family. She won't even talk to me. It's called jealously! Congrats!!! Just keep on truckn..

Crazygoo

He is 100% right. FBH, i am sure that you didn't put it up there for the attention but you might get more comments because of it. I know that if you had a picture of yourself you wouldn't get a negative comment out of me.

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 10:01 AM
Now that we got the group hug out of the way what about picking a game for all of the zoners to meet?!:peace:

I will be at the Carolina game. We might all need to be together so we can keep warm, i heard it is suppose to be in the 20's. YEAH!!!

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 10:05 AM
ill be there

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 10:06 AM
ill be there
Is there a certian spot where you normamly are???
i am always in lot 1 near the CBnG truck

X-Era
11-21-2005, 10:07 AM
Very cool!:bf1:

Since I still struggle with insecurity some times, Id love some good feedback to get a leg up in the Bills Zoners popularity counter.

Sick part is actually do care. Time for a change to that way of thinking. I should follow Tackling Dummies lead...ever checked out his rep? But theguy keeps coming and fessing his opinions, god bless him for it.

Ya know, since we are wearing our emo's on our sleeves right about now, I was abit ticked when I didnt get a single person saying they wanted to meet me in that one post here. Silly? yes, but I have to admit I was a bit ticked.

X-Era
11-21-2005, 10:08 AM
I will be at the Carolina game. We might all need to be together so we can keep warm, i heard it is suppose to be in the 20's. YEAH!!!

Cant make it, Ill be in Conn. with the inlaws. But maybe the Den game?

LtBillsFan66
11-21-2005, 10:09 AM
Mom always knows best.

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 10:10 AM
Mom always knows best.
why would you say something like that??:yucky:

X-Era
11-21-2005, 10:12 AM
Mom always knows best.

I seriously hope your joking, because if your not your just a plain joke. The joke isnt here, its in your pants.

Did the dog just sh_t on the floor and you have to clean it? Did your bossy yell at you?

Boo frikkin hoo, feel better for coming here and slamming?

Again, I seriosuly hope your joking.

Gunzlingr
11-21-2005, 10:13 AM
He is 100% right. FBH, i am sure that you didn't put it up there for the attention but you might get more comments because of it. I know that if you had a picture of yourself you wouldn't get a negative comment out of me.

:rofl: You obviously haven't ready many oh FBH's posts if you think she doesn't want attention.

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 10:14 AM
I seriously hope your joking, because if your not your just a plain joke. The joke isnt here, its in your pants.

Did the dog just sh_t on the floor and you have to clean it? Did your bossy yell at you?

Boo frikkin hoo, feel better for coming here and slamming?

Again, I seriosuly hope your joking.

Agreed!!! Maybe you should go back though the thread and read the whole thing and realize what she is talking about.

The King
11-21-2005, 10:15 AM
FBH if you want to get out of your house I need another roomate. 550 a month 20 mins from boston.

CanaanVtBillsFan
11-21-2005, 10:16 AM
fingers can be pointed in all directions for this team
The list can be long, but what I'll add to this is I honestly told my wife last night that I couldn't believe how depressed i was over a freakin football team/game

It's ridiculous that I basically worship multi million dollar men on Sunday

Damn and here I am scraping pennies to make ends meet
This is BS

I think I'll turn over a new leaf and spend more quality time with my family on Sunday's during football season then worrying about men who can give to s&ts about me

Yes I will always be a born and bread Buffalo Hometown Person, but do you think the team cares about us as much as we care about them?

I HIGHLY DOUBT IT

GOOD LUCK BUFFALO
YOU NEED IT

Keep losing like this and you'll see the backs of the bleachers instead of highly modivated and dedicated fans who WORSHIP YOU

I'll keep my ear open for you

X-Era
11-21-2005, 10:17 AM
:rofl: You obviously haven't ready many oh FBH's posts if you think she doesn't want attention.

Who are you to judge?

What credentials do you have exactly?

You critics need to get a life...a REAL life one that doesnt involve high fives with your computer screens.

There I got it out. Fire away, im done and not listening. Thats all you really want after all is to get my goat.

Im sure you would just screw my damn goat if you ever DID get ahold of it anyway.

Devin
11-21-2005, 10:18 AM
Christ a perfectly good football thread ruined. :rolleyes:

X-Era
FBH if you want to get out of your house I need another roomate. 550 a month 20 mins from boston.

Dude, Boston fuggin rules.

Id love to go back, but just cant afford it.

Gunzlingr
Settle down, JP. You need to visit a few of her 5000 posts and you will see what I am talking about.

Gunzlingr
11-21-2005, 10:19 AM

I wonder who do such a thing :scratch:

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 10:19 AM
FBH if you want to get out of your house I need another roomate. 550 a month 20 mins from boston. o man i wish this would have happened a few months ago... right now i need to find a place in rochester..damn i would like to live in boston.

X-Era
11-21-2005, 10:20 AM

Yeah its a touch off topic but what the hell, theres a zillion threads about what the Bills should do now, lets keep a little variety

Devin
Who are you to judge?

You critics need to get a life...a REAL life one that doesnt involve high fives with your computer screens.

There I got it out. Fire away, im done and not listening. Thats all you really want after all is to get my goat.

Im sure you would just screw my damn goat if you ever DID get ahold of it anyway.

Easy chief.

All hes saying is read some of her other threads.

Before you go throwing stones make sure you know what it is your talking about. While these pity fests have a time and place, a genuine football thread isnt that place.

The King
Who are you to judge?

You're Goat!? We just wanted to make you whine like a Girly Man.:tip: :hi5:

LtBillsFan66
11-21-2005, 10:21 AM
I have too much self-esteem.

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 10:21 AM
Is there a certian spot where you normamly are???
i am always in lot 1 near the CBnG truck CBNG!!!??? thats my spot!!! I was bobcat of the year last year!!! no one ever knows what cbng is

pintonick96
11-21-2005, 10:22 AM
everybody got beat by their parents?

I dunno if you can call it abusive, but when I ****ed up my dad smacked the **** out of me. It made me a better person. Then again I am a jock and Im used to getting beat on and cussed out when I **** up.

X-Era
11-21-2005, 10:23 AM
You're Goat!? We just wanted to make you whine like a Girly Man.:tip: :hi5:

Yeah ya struck gold this one time, enjoy it while it lasts. Oops, its over, I hope it was good for ya.

The King
11-21-2005, 10:24 AM
enjoy it while it lasts. Oops, its over, I hope it was good for ya.

I have a funny feeling that isnt the first time you have uttered that.

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 10:24 AM
dude back off..ya'll know i like to have fun in someof the threads that dosnt make me a bad person. Gunz whoa re you to judge. THE DAY my dog died and i asked for some prayers you were the first one to make fun of me. Who does that? spotty was my best friend :teary:

Gunzlingr
11-21-2005, 10:27 AM
dude back off..ya'll know i like to have fun in someof the threads that dosnt make me a bad person. Gunz whoa re you to judge. THE DAY my dog died and i asked for some prayers you were the first one to make fun of me. Who does that? spotty was my best friend :teary:

You were the one who mocked me when Chirpy was murdered! You will never know the anquish I felt, because earlier that morning, I made fun of her molting. :teary: Molting is very hard on young female Condors.

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 10:29 AM
DUDE! right there! After my dog died u made up a fake thread and made fun of me by saying your condor died.

X-Era
11-21-2005, 10:29 AM
I have a funny feeling that isnt the first time you have uttered that.

You have a problem with me?

LtBillsFan66
11-21-2005, 10:32 AM
Here's a great site for some of you:
<a href="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-20,GGLG:en&q=psychologist" target="blank">here</a>

X-Era
11-21-2005, 10:34 AM
DUDE! right there! After my dog died u made up a fake thread and made fun of me by saying your condor died.

What the fug is that sh_t?

Im here defending you and you neg me?

Who the hell does that?

Hey, I meant the stuff I said, but your on your own.

Captain Obvious
You were the one who mocked me when Chirpy was murdered! You will never know the anquish I felt, because earlier that morning, I made fun of her molting. :teary: Molting is very hard on young female Condors.

I'm sorry she mocked you when your condor was murdered. It's a little late but my condolences go out to you. If any bills fans turned the TV off or stopped watching the game before it was over, I don't blame them. I watched the game until the bitter end. Don't know if that makes me a loyalist or a masochist.

footballhottie
whats your deal? sorry you're too insecure to talk about your feelings

The King
You have a problem with me?

Other than the fact, that you are getting worked up over a message board?

X-Era
11-21-2005, 10:35 AM
Here's a great site for some of you:
here (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-20,GGLG:en&q=psychologist)

Thanx,

BTW, how did YOU manage to find that anyways???!!!!!

:lmao:

footballhottie

Who the hell does that?

Hey, I meant the stuff I said, but your on your own. I swear to god i didnt neg you...everyone signs my names to negs

L.A. Playa
These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I can say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way
These are my confessions
Man I'm throwed and I dont know what to do
I guess I gotta give you part 2 of my confessions
If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all
Damn near cried when I got that phone call
I'm so throwed and I don't know what to do
But to give you part 2 of my confessions

[Verse 1]
Now this gon' be the hardest thing I think I ever had to do
Got me talkin' to myself askin' how I'm gon' tell you
'bout that chick on part 1 I told ya'll I was creepin' with, creepin' with
Said she's 3 months pregnant and she's keepin' it
The first thing that came to mind was you
Second thing was how do I know if it's mine and is it true
Third thing was me wishin' that I never did what I did
How I ain't ready for no kid and bye bye to our relationship

[Chorus]
These are my confessions
These are my confessions
Man I'm throwed and I don't know what to do

[Verse 2]
Sittin here stuck on stupid, tryna figure out
When, what, and how I'mma let this come out of my mouth
Said it ain't gon' be easy
But I need to stop thinkin', contemplatin'
Be a man and get it over with (over with)
I'm ridin' in my whip
Racin' to her place
Talkin' to myself
Preparin' to tell her to her face
She open up the door and didn't want to come near me
I said "one second baby please hear me"

[Chorus]
These are my confessions
These are my confessions

[Breakdown]
This by far is the hardest thing I think I've ever had to do
To tell you, the woman I love
That I'm having a baby by a woman that I barely even know
I hope you can accept the fact that I'm man enough to tell you this
And hopefully you'll give me another chance
This ain't about my career
This ain't about my life
It's about us
Please

[Chorus]
These are my confessions
These are my confessions

LtBillsFan66
11-21-2005, 10:36 AM
whats your deal? sorry you're too insecure to talk about your feelings
I'm not. I always get banned by the Zone for expressing my true feelings.

Forward_Lateral
11-21-2005, 10:37 AM
After reading this thread, and the steaming pile of feces that it contains, I feel the urge to go throw some cats off of the roof. Who's with me.

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 10:37 AM
Shut the **** up you stupid *****, no one cares about you -jp-era

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 10:38 AM
see i got one too

X-Era
11-21-2005, 10:38 AM
Other than the fact, that you are getting worked up over a message board?

OK, lets try this in simple terms.

We were here have some off topic conversation which was a hijack, thats true. But all of the sudden the post gets bombed by a pissing contest doggy pile.

Now, I get some PM's giving me a heads up about some of the inner workings here

Then I get negged by FBH who I am defending.

Finally, we have a ruffled feather contest going on.

This was all in the span of about 2 minutes.

Yall are some crazy motha fugga's.

:coocoo:

L.A. Playa
11-21-2005, 10:40 AM
Every thing that ive been doin is all bad
I got a chick on the side wit a crib and a ride
Ive telling you so many lies aint nothing good its all bad
And I just wanna confess cause its been goin on so long
Girl I been doin you so wrong and I want you to know that
Every thing that ive been doin is all bad
I got a chick on the side wit a crib and a ride
Ive telling you so many lies aint nothing good its all bad
And I just wanna confess cause its been goin on so long
Girl I been doin you so wrong and I want you to know that

[Verse 1]
Everytime I was in L.A. I was with my ex-girlfriend
Everytime you called I told you,
\'Baby I'm workin.\' (No!)
I was out doin my dirt (Oh!)
Wasn't thinkin' 'bout you gettin' hurt
(I) was hand in hand in the Beverly Center like man
Not givin' a damn who sees me
So gone (I know)
So wrong (Just listen)
Thinkin' I got it and left you sittin' at home
Thinkin' about me
Bein' a good girl that you are
But you prolly believe you got a good man
I man that never would do the things I'm about to tell you I've done
Brace yourself
It ain't good
But it would be even worse if you heard this from somebody else

[Chorus]

[Verse 2]
if I could turn back the hands of time and start all over I would
stead of everything bein all bad beby everything will be all good
I don’t wanna lose you but I know what im telling you aint gon’ make you wanna stay, probally just make you run away or
mad enough to punch me in my face
Ive been livin like an idiot and I deserve every bit of it
I know, today is the day that I aint gonna play in a board
Girl, im sorry baby im sorry
But I can no longer walk around with this stress on my chest
I confess...

The King
11-21-2005, 10:41 AM

We were here have some off topic conversation which was a hijack, thats true. But all of the sudden the post gets bombed by a pissing contest doggy pile.

:coocoo:

If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen, we're on a mission.:afro:

Captain Obvious
After reading this thread, and the steaming pile of feces that it contains, I feel the urge to go throw some cats off of the roof. Who's with me.

Me. Lets do it.

footballhottie

:coocoo: look up...i didnt neg you. i got one from "you" too

X-Era
11-21-2005, 10:42 AM
Shut the **** up you stupid *****, no one cares about you -jp-era

Exactly how many people ARE there in you?

MikeInRoch
Yeah its a touch off topic but what the hell, theres a zillion threads about what the Bills should do now, lets keep a little variety

Yeah, because there are NO other threads about FBH.

Forward_Lateral
Me. Lets do it.

Cool, I'll get the sling-shot, you get the duct tape.

L.A. Playa
11-21-2005, 10:43 AM
man glad I got all my confessions out

X-Era
11-21-2005, 10:43 AM
If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen, we're on a mission.:afro:

No problem, it got bi-polar and crazy all the sudden.

No clue whats going on, I couold care less anyways.

Personally, Id rather toss MM and TD off the top of a building, save the cats, they are great filling for Won Ton soup.

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 10:45 AM
CBNG!!!??? thats my spot!!! I was bobcat of the year last year!!! no one ever knows what cbng is
i park right across from them.

Captain Obvious
11-21-2005, 10:45 AM
Cool, I'll get the sling-shot, you get the duct tape.

God i love my fellow crazy canucks on this board.

X-Era
11-21-2005, 10:47 AM
Yeah, because there are NO other threads about FBH.

Some crazy behind the scenes webmaster sh_t going on.

Why do I get the feeling there is a room full of servers and pocket protectors frantically at work right now?

I seriosuly am admitting ignorrance to the hacking maneuvers going on. I have no frikkin clue about pumped slams, etc...

X-Era
11-21-2005, 10:49 AM
God i love my fellow crazy canucks on this board.

Hopefully the tape is for the legs, fuggers always manage toland on their feet

Devin
11-21-2005, 10:50 AM
Exactly how many people ARE there in you?

mysticsoto
11-21-2005, 11:30 AM
dude im hurting too...

Is that b'cse you are seeing OJ? :bad:

mysticsoto
11-21-2005, 11:37 AM
Dude, more power to you.

Id advise FBH to do the same. Get a game plan, turn it around, and start her own personal triumph to make something great out of her troubles.

Dude, can I use this story to tell some kids that I mentor from the Red Cross? I mentor Hispanic middle school students (12-13 yrs old) and I have one who was failing math with Fs on every test. I helped tutor him in algebra from January onward and he ended up passing the class at the end of the year with a B-. When he got his report card, he was jumping up and down and called his father in NYC to tell him. Apparently, his father had promised him that if he passed the math class he could go with him to the Dominican Republic in the summer (a vacation his father was planning to take). Upon his telling...his father was shocked and told him, "Oh...you did pass? Well...the truth is, I didn't think you could do it. So I didn't buy another plane ticket...and I'm not going to. Sorry." It was such a big slap in the face for this kid - and I felt so bad for him. I like to give him inspiring stories in hopes that he may be successful in life despite his father's lack of confidence in him...

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 11:40 AM
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1249702 width="50%">Confessions Part I (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1249702#post1249702)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>11-21-2005 12:23 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">pictures don't lie.</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1249870 width="50%">Confessions Part I (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1249870#post1249870)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>11-21-2005 11:39 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Face it, you are fat, have a huge noggin, and your breats are sagging. You need to be on Extreme Makeover, fast.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

LtBillsFan66
11-21-2005, 11:42 AM
This thread makes me feel better about myself.

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 11:43 AM
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1249702 width="50%">Confessions Part I (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1249702#post1249702)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>11-21-2005 12:23 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">pictures don't lie.</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1249870 width="50%">Confessions Part I (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1249870#post1249870)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>11-21-2005 11:39 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Face it, you are fat, have a huge noggin, and your breats are sagging. You need to be on Extreme Makeover, fast.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
i think i am missing the point to this.

BAM
11-21-2005, 11:44 AM
I hear you, BF1.

STAMPY
11-21-2005, 11:52 AM
you people need to calm the **** down. you're gunna get banned. respect the rules of bz.

LtBillsFan66
11-21-2005, 11:53 AM
you people need to calm the **** down. you're gunna get banned. respect the rules of bz.
:hi5:

STAMPY
11-21-2005, 11:54 AM
:funny:

LtBillsFan66
11-21-2005, 11:55 AM
:snicker:

X-Era
11-21-2005, 11:58 AM
Dude, can I use this story to tell some kids that I mentor from the Red Cross? I mentor Hispanic middle school students (12-13 yrs old) and I have one who was failing math with Fs on every test. I helped tutor him in algebra from January onward and he ended up passing the class at the end of the year with a B-. When he got his report card, he was jumping up and down and called his father in NYC to tell him. Apparently, his father had promised him that if he passed the math class he could go with him to the Dominican Republic in the summer (a vacation his father was planning to take). Upon his telling...his father was shocked and told him, "Oh...you did pass? Well...the truth is, I didn't think you could do it. So I didn't buy another plane ticket...and I'm not going to. Sorry." It was such a big slap in the face for this kid - and I felt so bad for him. I like to give him inspiring stories in hopes that he may be successful in life despite his father's lack of confidence in him...

If you havent noticed, this thread has been seriously screwed with. If your just playing me, go for it. In the eternal words of Carl Mauck, "I have broad shoulders and a weak mind". I can let the slams roll off with the best of them.

If your serious, have at it.

X-Era
11-21-2005, 12:00 PM
This thread makes me feel better about myself.

OK, I can understand the lineup of teams. But Penn State? when you have Syracuse? Penn Sate?

LtBillsFan66
11-21-2005, 12:00 PM

You had me going mystic.

LtBillsFan66
11-21-2005, 12:02 PM
OK, I can understand the lineup of teams. But Penn State? when you have Syracuse? Penn Sate?
Not sure. Everyone in my family liked Penn State.

Being from the NYC area, I SHOULD really like the Jets or Giants, but always liked the Bills.

X-Era
11-21-2005, 12:04 PM
Not sure. Everyone in my family liked Penn State.

Being from the NYC area, I SHOULD really like the Jets or Giants, but always liked the Bills.

Sweet uni's for sure. Its nice to see teams that dont need their names on the jerseys. And Joe Pa's rules of course.

Its cool in my book.

STAMPY
11-21-2005, 12:14 PM
stop crying jp

X-Era
11-21-2005, 12:20 PM
stop crying jp

Aint biting.

Rather than work on me why dont you guys get each other off with this stuff.

Billzz
11-21-2005, 12:21 PM
lmao thanks for making this boring afternoon at work amusing.

STAMPY
11-21-2005, 12:25 PM
Aint biting.

Rather than work on me why dont you guys get each other off with this stuff.

:teary:

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 12:25 PM
this has turned into a interesting conversation, considering how it all started.:lmao:

STAMPY
11-21-2005, 12:28 PM
nice tits

Forward_Lateral
11-21-2005, 12:29 PM
nice tits

:rofl: That's all I can seem to think about right now.

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 12:30 PM
nice tits
they are aren't they.
wish they were mine to play with

STAMPY
11-21-2005, 12:31 PM
they are aren't they.
wish they were mine to play with

fix up your tits

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 12:33 PM
fix up your tits
why would i want tits?

STAMPY
11-21-2005, 12:38 PM
oh you're a dude. ha ha

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 12:39 PM
oh you're a dude. ha ha
what the hells so funny about that???

:crap:

X-Era
11-21-2005, 12:52 PM
this has turned into a interesting conversation, considering how it all started.:lmao:

Seriously, that avatar is utopia.

A huge rack, nice face and she obviously a fishing fan. :drool2:

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 12:56 PM
Seriously, that avatar is utopia.

A huge rack, nice face and she obviously a fishing fan. :drool2:

i have been fishing for a long time, never ever have i come across that out on the lake. But it is a good reason to keep fishing, one day i will find her

HHURRICANE
11-21-2005, 01:23 PM
oh you're a dude. ha ha

I just went in the bathroom and rinsed with mouthwash. Didn't know Goo was a dude!!!! Crying Game relived!!:yucky:

HHURRICANE
11-21-2005, 01:28 PM
i don't think there is a problem with saying that. But hey thanks.

Dude you replied "Thanks" to the chest comment what's up with that?!!

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 01:32 PM
Dude you replied "Thanks" to the chest comment what's up with that?!!
because it was about the picture. Thats why

Drive 4 Five
11-21-2005, 01:47 PM

:wtf:

Boy did you guys seriously **** this thread up or what? How about throwing some PR my way for jacking my thread up?

Freakin' lunatics!

:tongue:

mysticsoto
11-21-2005, 02:37 PM
If you havent noticed, this thread has been seriously screwed with. If your just playing me, go for it. In the eternal words of Carl Mauck, "I have broad shoulders and a weak mind". I can let the slams roll off with the best of them.

If your serious, have at it.

Actually, I was being serious... We need to have some "sarcasm" alerts or something when people do post like that. But if I post sarcastically, I make it obvious...

I was being serious. I mentor students at the Red Cross. I'm the chairman of a committee there and we try and teach leadership skills to Hispanic kids...Hispanics have one of the highest dropout rates, and this program was created to try and catch them before they go to high school and succumb to peer pressure from other students and turn to the dark side, so to speak.

In fact, I'm always looking in case I can find someone to bring in and talk to the kids about their successful life story. Last year, I brought in a guy who grew up in Buffalo and lived on the streets as an orphan. Both his parents died. He's since become a success story as a lawyer and a partner of his own firm. So, if you're ever interested in doing something like that - coming in to speak to young kids...let me know. :)

X-Era
11-21-2005, 02:41 PM
Actually, I was being serious... We need to have some "sarcasm" alerts or something when people do post like that. But if I post sarcastically, I make it obvious...

I was being serious. I mentor students at the Red Cross. I'm the chairman of a committee there and we try and teach leadership skills to Hispanic kids...Hispanics have one of the highest dropout rates, and this program was created to try and catch them before they go to high school and succumb to peer pressure from other students and turn to the dark side, so to speak.

In fact, I'm always looking in case I can find someone to bring in and talk to the kids about their successful life story. Last year, I brought in a guy who grew up in Buffalo and lived on the streets as an orphan. Both his parents died. He's since become a success story as a lawyer and a partner of his own firm. So, if you're ever interested in doing something like that - coming in to speak to young kids...let me know. :)

I honestly might.

Devin
11-21-2005, 03:11 PM
I just went in the bathroom and rinsed with mouthwash. Didn't know Goo was a dude!!!! Crying Game relived!!:yucky:

:rofl: homos.

j/k

kinda.

Billzz
11-21-2005, 04:15 PM
:rofl: homos.
j/k
kinda.

lol

chernobylwraiths
11-21-2005, 08:51 PM

Who the hell does that?

Hey, I meant the stuff I said, but your on your own.

Somehow, I think BF1 is involved.

Lexwhat
11-21-2005, 09:51 PM
man glad I got all my confessions out

haha I guess no one knows that song?! Or that it was the name of his whole album, which to me is a classic.

Im lookin forward to the Confessions part II Thread.

West-coast hip hop isnt that big out here in NY. But I follow a couple of dudes from out there, mostly Game, but a couple others.

What?? I'm not sticking to the thread? i know i know

Lexwhat
11-21-2005, 09:53 PM
Black Wall Street!!

Drive 4 Five
11-21-2005, 10:08 PM
What are you on about? I don't get you sometimes. The thread was labeled Confessions Part I simply because I thought it would be a clever way to draw attention to the thread. In that sense, mission accomplished only somewhere this thread got severely off track when FBH decided to confess that she has an extremely low self esteem and that is when this thing really took a turn for the worst. Who would have ever thought.

Lexwhat
11-21-2005, 10:11 PM
What are you on about? I don't get you sometimes. The thread was labeled Confessions Part I simply because I thought it would be a clever way to draw attention to the thread. In that sense, mission accomplished only somewhere this thread got severely off track when FBH decided to confess that she has an extremely low self esteem and that is when this thing really took a turn for the worst. Who would have ever thought.

I'm not making fun of the thread name? There's a song by Usher called Confessions Part 1, and another song by him called COnfessions part 2. Thats why I said it, I wasnt makin fun of this thread's name.

Drive 4 Five
11-21-2005, 10:14 PM
I'm not making fun of the thread name? There's a song by Usher called Confessions Part 1, and another song by him called COnfessions part 2. Thats why I said it, I wasnt makin fun of this thread's name.

No I know you weren't talking crap, I just didn't know what exactly you were trying to say. I know all about the song. Didn't you see that I rewrote part of the song? By the way you can help me finish it. I'll go find what I wrote yesterday. Tell me what you think.

Drive 4 Five
11-21-2005, 10:17 PM
These are my confessions, just when I thought I said all I could say, the Bills suck so bad, they made me turn off the tv today, these are my confessions, man I'm thrown and I don't know, what to do, I wish footballhottie would just show us her boobs, these are my confessions. If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all...

Pretty smooth, right? Probably not but oh well. You're welcome to add or revise if you like.

Lexwhat
11-21-2005, 10:25 PM

Pretty smooth, right? Probably not but oh well. You're welcome to add or revise if you like.

hahahha, I mean if she does, then I guess it is smooth.

Weren't you the one who made fun of her forehead? Oh well. By the way FBH, I dont mean any disrespect. I dont wanna hurt your feeling, for real.

Speaking of lyrics, I love to freestyle. But we'll leave that for another day.

Drive 4 Five
11-21-2005, 10:35 PM
hahahha, I mean if she does, then I guess it is smooth.

Weren't you the one who made fun of her forehead? Oh well. By the way FBH, I dont mean any disrespect. I dont wanna hurt your feeling, for real.

Speaking of lyrics, I love to freestyle. But we'll leave that for another day.

Yes I was the one who was making fun of the forehead (or is it a five head?) but boobies and foreheads are not even the same thing.

mr nyjet
11-23-2005, 08:17 PM

:lmao:of what? :nervous:

mr nyjet
11-23-2005, 08:24 PM

they're not! :rage::chat::peace::drool2:

mr nyjet
11-23-2005, 08:25 PM

:chat: no, you don't.:cloud9:

mr nyjet
11-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Thats what i'm doing, i too hope one day ill find some to love me and have a great family. I have so many goals and dreams i want to accomplish before then. My dreams are a little far fetched but i'm going to try my best.

:chat:if only you could afford to support me. i'm what they call high maintenance.:lmao:

mr nyjet
11-23-2005, 08:30 PM
o man i wish this would have happened a few months ago... right now i need to find a place in rochester..damn i would like to live in boston.

so would a lot of people in rochester.:lmao: