• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

We have major attitude problems!

The announcers today mentioned that Willis Mcgahee said he is the best back in the league.

Nate said he is a shutdown player.

Sam Adams refuses to listen to coaches and gets his big *** benched.

JP talks about being a Hall of famer & one of the greatest.

We will be a hall of fame defense this season.

This is the message for the team as a whole. You have bigger mouths than the efforts you make. You have done basically nothing this year to speak of except embarrass yourself. Everytime one of you speaks of greatness you walk the line and look real stupid when you fall off.

Best advice:

Fire your agents and find new advisors. To many people work to hard in Buffalo to make ends meet and you losers cannot even back up your multi-millionaire contracts you have to fall back on. We like hard working folks here, not hard talking.

Talking is for losers, actually doing it makes you a winner. Do it and then talk about it, it will make all of us winners.
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: We have major attitude problems!

NOW this is a great post dude!

COuldnt agree more.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Skooby, I think you're starting to get it. Acknowledging problems doesn't make you any less of a fan.

Good post, and I totally agree. I think Nate's whole thing is that he's trying to get the word out since it's his contract year. JP and the D were just trying to set goals, but I agree that it's ridiculous to say that stuff in the media when you can't back it up on the field.

Sam and Willis just need to shut the **** up and play.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• X-Era
          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
          The announcers today mentioned that Willis Mcgahee said he is the best back in the league.

Nate said he is a shutdown player.

Sam Adams refuses to listen to coaches and gets his big *** benched.

JP talks about being a Hall of famer & one of the greatest.

We will be a hall of fame defense this season.

This is the message for the team as a whole. You have bigger mouths than the efforts you make. You have done basically nothing this year to speak of except embarrass yourself. Everytime one of you speaks of greatness you walk the line and look real stupid when you fall off.

Best advice:

Fire your agents and find new advisors. To many people work to hard in Buffalo to make ends meet and you losers cannot even back up your multi-millionaire contracts you have to fall back on. We like hard working folks here, not hard talking.

Talking is for losers, actually doing it makes you a winner. Do it and then talk about it, it will make all of us winners.
          FUGG YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'cept for the crack on JP. I didnt hear him say that. JP is the ONLY guy with the RIGHT mentality at this point.

Comment

• X-Era
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
            Skooby, I think you're starting to get it. Acknowledging problems doesn't make you any less of a fan.

Good post, and I totally agree. I think Nate's whole thing is that he's trying to get the word out since it's his contract year. JP and the D were just trying to set goals, but I agree that it's ridiculous to say that stuff in the media when you can't back it up on the field.

Sam and Willis just need to shut the **** up and play.
            Why isnt Moulds in your- first -in-line-to-shut-the-fug-up-and-play- line?

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
              • May 2003

Nicely put Scoob.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by jp-era
                Why isnt Moulds in your- first -in-line-to-shut-the-fug-up-and-play- line?
                Point taken- I was responding to Skooby and he didn't mention Moulds by name, but you're right. He's had one good game this year.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• X-Era
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  Point taken- I was responding to Skooby and he didn't mention Moulds by name, but you're right. He's had one good game this year.
                  Tell me Im wrong. Please.

How many plays can you count from memory where Moulds got open? Play along.

Comment

• Kerr
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Yeah, right after Willis fumbled the ball, the first thing that came to mind was the comment he made that he was the best back in the nfl. Willis needs to backup his mouth if he's going to say something like that. He should look at LT when he thinks about great backs. LT is the total package. He is quite possibly the best back in the league right now.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                      • Aug 2003

well let me chime in on the "attitude" problem I sat 6 rows behind the Bills bench onthe 50 yard line. In warm ups Eric Moulds was no where near JP, and Holcomb and Matthews wher dicussing startegy and going over game photos during the game while JP was walking around on the sidelines looking like a lost school boy. One play Willis came off the field shaking his head and throwing his hands up in the air in disgust because JP did something wrong the coaches had to talk to him to calm him down, the whole teams body language and reaction to JP was that they did not like him and definitely didnt respect him.

the whole teams body language and energy from warmups was like they didnt even have a chance todaym was a scary site to see in person, I dont know what it all means but from what I saw today the only offensive player that likes or respects JP is Josh Reed after oneseries JP was trying totalk to Willis and the WR's and they looked at him like he was crazy and get the **** out of my face and after he left they al started talking amongst themselves itdidnt look encouragimg at all and I am an optimist

Comment

• X-Era
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
                        well let me chime in on the "attitude" problem I sat 6 rows behind the Bills bench onthe 50 yard line. In warm ups Eric Moulds was no where near JP, and Holcomb and Matthews wher dicussing startegy and going over game photos during the game while JP was walking around on the sidelines looking like a lost school boy. One play Willis came off the field shaking his head and throwing his hands up in the air in disgust because JP did something wrong the coaches had to talk to him to calm him down, the whole teams body language and reaction to JP was that they did not like him and definitely didnt respect him.

the whole teams body language and energy from warmups was like they didnt even have a chance todaym was a scary site to see in person, I dont know what it all means but from what I saw today the only offensive player that likes or respects JP is Josh Reed after oneseries JP was trying totalk to Willis and the WR's and they looked at him like he was crazy and get the **** out of my face and after he left they al started talking amongst themselves itdidnt look encouragimg at all and I am an optimist
                        Not to worry, they merely see JP as a strange, dazzling, eary figure that seems to have the RIGHT approach. Most of them wont survive another offseason and will end up with other losers like Me-Shwan, and Terry Glenn.

What? you mean a young QB with a hard ass winners attitude rubs some lazy overpaid vets the wrong way?

say it isnt so!

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                          • Aug 2003

JP looked lost on the sidelines and got very little coaching,he had that look of the guy who tries really hard but had no friends judging from the body language this team has quit on Mularkey and JP

Comment

• Kerr
                            Hall of Fame Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

This really is discouraging. Somebody better talk to those guys and let them know jp is the man, their boss, their general on the field. They are acting like, no, they are highly paid brats. It is unprofessional for them to even act like this with their qb. They don't have to talk to him off the field or hang out, but on the field it should be a didderent story. I'm disgusted with these guys.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                              • Feb 2005

This certainly is sad to see. A divided team will never win, especially with the lack of talent we have on our team. With that being said, I think this is strictly Mularkey's fault. It's obvious the veterans on this team have no respect for him. And why would they? Mularkey is obviously not ready to coach in the NFL and his play-calling is garbage just like Tom Clements play-calling was...

I don't like to keep bringing up Drew Bledsoe, but at least Bledsoe kept this team together...does anyone disagree?

I think Willis has a winning attitude. I don't care if he is cocky, I think he usually does the best he can in games. The fact is, Mularkey and Clements don't know don't utilize a great talent like him properly. We should be using Willis the same way SD uses LT. A guy like Willis needs AT LEAST 30 touches a game (Receptions as well as Carries -- 25 rushes, 6 catches average?)...does anyone disagree with this? Oh yea, and adding 2 or 3 O-Linemen probally wouldn't hurt either. I loved the way SD lined LT up at the WR spot too. They maximize his talent and the team plays well. IMO, if Willis played for SD instead of LT, I think he would have similar success just like LT...

Another point...it seems to me that Mularkey has a bit of a double standard. He wants to call out Willis publicly for not hitting the hole hard enough and benching Sam Adams because he's not into the schemes. Now, I have no problem with the head coach discipling his players, but why hasen't he done the same with Josh Reed and some other players? Is it because Willis and Sam have chips on their shoulder? I certainly hope this isn't something personal.

I do have one question. Why do we get mad at ONLY Moulds so much? I agree that he is not playing great and he should help out JP as much as possible. However, Josh Reed has played like s*** for a long time too. But he stays behind the scenes and hasen't seemed to work on his game for YEARS. I think Josh Reed has NO PASSION for this game. In addition, Lee Evans has not played well either. I saw a thread where they bashed on Moulds and made excuses for Lee. I've seen the games with my own eyes just like the rest of you. The fact is that both Moulds and Evans need to play better. Or maybe they are just not good enough. So what if Lee doesn't have the same attitudeas Eric? BOTTOM LINE, I want to see production on the field and I don't see it from either of them. If you think Moulds is a locker room cancer, you are sorely mistaken. There's lot of people in this league much much worse than him. MOREOVER, I can guarentee you that if either Lee or Eric went to a team with a better scheme, they would succeed more.

I think all signs point to Mularkey. He is destroying this team. If the team turns their back on JP, then it is Mularkey's fault. The ONLY team that I can think of that truly polices themselves are the Patriots. Coaches like Tom Coughlin, Tony Dungy, Marvin Lewis, Bill Parcells, Andy Reid, John Fox, Lovie Smith are the type of coaches that would help this team succeed. And I'm not only mentioning them because their teams are winning.

I can name even more coaches in this league that wouldn't let this happen to their team. But what's the point? After reading what you said LA Playa, I feel terrible about this team.

Comment

Working...
                              X