PDA

View Full Version : Can Bills get Steve McNair Next year???

paladin warrior
11-20-2005, 10:39 PM
get Steve McNair and JP will be back up. So let JP losman traing for while or in couple year.

OpIv37
11-20-2005, 10:42 PM
sorry paladin but I have to disagree with you here. McNair is WAAAY past his prime and very injury prone.

JP played well when he had time to throw today. We have 5 more games this year to figure out if he's good enough to be our starter next year.

Devin
11-20-2005, 10:45 PM
and more importantly the idea is to get JP starter ready, his days of "sitting" should be over with.

Scumbag College
McNair can barely walk. He seems like a good guy but I think he should hang 'em up before he does some serious damage to himself in the long run.

X-Era
sorry paladin but I have to disagree with you here. McNair is WAAAY past his prime and very injury prone.

JP played well when he had time to throw today. We have 5 more games this year to figure out if he's good enough to be our starter next year.

Way too many young QBs that have been built to be pretty damn good from within:

David Carr
Carson Palmer
Eli Manning
Donavan McNabb
Peyton Manning

McNair is a glorified version of Jeff Blake. I like mobility on our porous o-line but the injuries and encient arm make him a very small if not intanglible upgrade to JP.

X-Era
11-20-2005, 10:46 PM
and more importantly the idea is to get JP starter ready, his days of "sitting" should be over with.

Do you think MM starts Holcomb next week?

Devin
11-20-2005, 10:49 PM
MM is a dumb-ass it wouldnt shock me.

I pray to everything holy he doesnt.

Kerr
11-20-2005, 10:50 PM
I'll have to disagree. Mcnair is just too injury prone to depend on him. Besides, give the kid some time. He's finally showing signs that he's coming along in his development.

Demon
11-20-2005, 11:05 PM
That's gonna be a real good convo with Donahoe and Ralph Wilson when Donahoe tells him their doing a change of plans from Losman to McNeir.... i few f-bombs might be heard in that exchange.

NY Giants didn't get another QB this off-season when Eli stuggled all of last season. Atleast Losman has played well and showed signs, i don't even want to look it up because this whole arguement is dumb, but i bet Losman has better stats then Eli Manning did at this point (games played) last year.

ryjam282
11-21-2005, 09:49 AM
McNair? The guy gets killed in Tenn., what do you think would happen to him here? I honestly think that if he played for us, he would seriously die on the field. He would be hit so many times that he would actually die on the field of play...

Gunzlingr
11-21-2005, 09:55 AM
McNair had hinted at retirement last season already.

Spiderweb
11-21-2005, 10:16 AM

McNair is finished. Not only has he talked about retirement (last off season), he has taken too many hits and has had too many injuries, which has taken away the best part of hs game, his toughness. In the late 90's, when he could still run, he was tough but that's an era past.

Mr. Miyagi
11-21-2005, 10:31 AM
get Steve McNair and JP will be back up. So let JP losman traing for while or in couple year.
Negged

Jan Reimers
11-21-2005, 10:38 AM
It's bad enough that Losman has to sit behind a stump like Holcomb, let alone a crippled, soon-to-be-wheelchair bound relic like McNair.

jamze132
11-21-2005, 10:57 AM
I think playing anyone else but Losman next year is a complete waste of the fan's time. LET THE GUY PLAY!!!!

BFLOBILLSBURGH
11-21-2005, 11:03 AM
There is a better chance of Rob Johnson starting for the bills next year then there is McNair in a Bills Uniform.

da6poweredef
11-21-2005, 01:21 PM
Give Losman some time behind a decent line and he will shine....Look at the day Orton could have had if a few more balls were caught against Carolina's defense. Sit in the pocket for 10 seconds every snap and you can make some throws. We don't have the protection....

Billzz
11-21-2005, 04:26 PM
McNair is a no ***** way to be in Buffalo but for the people who question his arm, the guys name was AIR MCNAIR for the love of god. He didn't get that name cause he ran around like he had wings on his feet.

Billzz
11-21-2005, 04:28 PM
Negged

Add:posrep:

Turf
11-21-2005, 08:43 PM
And people call my threads stupid.....

bills_7
11-21-2005, 10:55 PM

u should never be able to post here again

paladin warrior
11-21-2005, 11:15 PM
u should never be able to post here againWhat!! What did I do??:teary: