PDA

View Full Version : I won't be surprised if we have a sacrificial lamb this week.

lordofgun
11-20-2005, 11:00 PM
And it will be none other than Jerry Gray.

Poor guy has could go from a potential head coach to being fired as DC in 2.5 months.

Demon
11-20-2005, 11:09 PM
I don't think Donahoe is the type of guy to start to fire guys in the middle of a season to make a statement.

Besides, it's not really Jerry Gray's fault.... Donahoe gave him the weak players to work with. Could any defensive cord. work with these guys? We're slow and out of shape at almost every defensive postion.

tampabay25690
11-20-2005, 11:10 PM
SO we fire the guy becasue the front office coudnt sign our DT Pat Williams we fire him because our heart and soul of our D Takeo goes down...........We knew going into the year that our D would be vulnerable against the run so what are we learning different now......

BAM
11-20-2005, 11:12 PM
From the looks of all these threads, that's not the only thing that is going to be sacrificed this week. Some of you guys might do yourself a favor and hide all of your sharp objects. Oh and lock up any accessible firearms and give the key to someone else to hide.

Drive 4 Five
11-21-2005, 12:11 AM
Only because it is well deserved. I'm sorry but I disagree that losing players is an excuse for this defense to be playing this miserably. Every team loses players. If you're even a half-way decent coordiantor you know enough to tailor your schemes to take advantage of what your players do best, not to be so damn rigid to try and force players into the system. Just ask Sam Adams. And only a complete freakin' idiot has his DB's line up like ten yards off of the receiver on third and short. Jerry Gray can take his sorry ass elsewhere next season with the rest of the moronic coaches on this team. I still can't belive that we let Dick LeBeau walk for this fool.

SeatownBillsFan21
11-21-2005, 12:24 AM
i liked DL over JG it was a race decision

ajsdx
11-21-2005, 02:14 AM
Ty Willingham gets no deal (and an unfair 3 years) after going 8-0 in his first 8 games, while the great Weis hope takes TW's players and goes 7-2 and gets 10 years/40 million, and that is obviously a race decision.
One of the most important parts of our good defense, LeBeau, is let go without much fight, while Gray, who has proven absolutely nothing is retained with a vote of confidence, and that is obviously a race decision.

dannyek71
11-21-2005, 06:33 AM
Ty Willingham gets no deal (and an unfair 3 years) after going 8-0 in his first 8 games, while the great Weis hope takes TW's players and goes 7-2 and gets 10 years/40 million, and that is obviously a race decision.
One of the most important parts of our good defense, LeBeau, is let go without much fight, while Gray, who has proven absolutely nothing is retained with a vote of confidence, and that is obviously a race decision.

Not to get too far off topic, but Weiss was a proven coach who had NFL teams waiting to get a hold of him. Did TW have that?

Everything is racism nowadays it seems. Dont get a job, dont get that promition, get screwed over in life....Must be racisim, regarldless of what color you are....

Historian
11-21-2005, 06:54 AM
I don't care for the Glanville-Ryan all out blitz on every play. It simply isn't a sound defense.

Jan Reimers
11-21-2005, 06:57 AM
I think JP will be the sacrificial lamb. After all, he couldn't even get us the measly 49 points we needed for a win.

dannyek71
11-21-2005, 06:57 AM
Mike Williams is as good as gone after this season.

Boy I hope we get AT LEAST 3 new OL in there next year. (And not all UDFA)

don137
11-21-2005, 07:10 AM

Why do people think race have to be part of every decision? Racism will never go away with stupid quotes like this.

Earthquake Enyart
11-21-2005, 08:43 AM
It's not the players. It's not the coaches. It's the execution.

ajsdx
11-21-2005, 06:03 PM
Why do people think race have to be part of every decision? Racism will never go away with stupid quotes like this.

genius, i was being ironic. the first is supposedly racist against blacks, and the second is supposedly racist against whites. my point is that when both sides start to argue racism simultaneously, the net result is....that's right. you finally understand.

and regardless, racism will never disappear completely. it's in human nature to self-segregate and discriminate. all the way from chimps and other primates (who sexually segregate based on things like eye color) to the most advanced human civilizations, one unifying characteristic of all societies is that when resources are unequally distributed, people will blame others for structural problems. How do you pick who to blame? you use race.

Das_Bills
11-21-2005, 06:11 PM
And it will be none other than Jerry Gray.

Poor guy has could go from a potential head coach to being fired as DC in 2.5 months.

It won't happen. Ok Gray is having a bad season as DC, But what did he do last season with the DL. Hmmm is i remember correctly we were 2nd in the NFL. Its not his fault so deal with it

Pride
11-21-2005, 06:12 PM
I am fine with Gray going... he was doing nothing but riding the coat tails of our previous D masterminds (williams and lebaeu)

HHURRICANE
11-21-2005, 07:01 PM
I think JP will be the sacrificial lamb. After all, he couldn't even get us the measly 49 points we needed for a win.

I swear if JP doesn't start this week than I am totally done with this team. PERIOD. I will root against them. That is how pissed off I am right now!!

HHURRICANE
11-21-2005, 07:02 PM
It's not the players. It's not the coaches. It's the execution.

Uhhh, you can't have execution without good players and coaches!!