PDA

View Full Version : Hey clump

camelcowboy
11-20-2005, 11:49 PM
Say the teams parts ways with Lawyer Milloy, Troy Vincent, Sam Adams, Josh Reed, Trey Teague, Jeff Posey, Bennie Anderson and Mike Williams how much money would that leave for Freeagents next year?

clumping platelets
11-20-2005, 11:57 PM
:dizzy:

clumping platelets
11-20-2005, 11:57 PM
:type:

camelcowboy
11-20-2005, 11:58 PM
I knew you would love a challenge

clumping platelets
11-21-2005, 01:45 AM
I'm still calculating the permutations

X-Era
11-21-2005, 08:41 AM
I'm still calculating the permutations

Carry the three.....square root of the 1st prime number.....divide by zero.....integrate the derivative....

I think we ALL would like to know what we could get if we did a massive purge.

Novacane
11-21-2005, 09:04 AM
What decent FA's would want to come here anyway?

clumping platelets
11-21-2005, 09:06 AM
I'm still workin on it :D

X-Era
11-21-2005, 09:14 AM
I'm still workin on it :D

You rule:

I shall never question thee again

Bow to the Clumpy, bow before your sensei

camelcowboy
11-21-2005, 10:59 AM

Steve Hutchinson Guard Seattle
First name that comes to mind.

jamze132
11-21-2005, 11:22 AM
That is an outstanding question that deserves some attention. Who in the right mid is going to want to come and play for this team? The players out there know who is running the front office and who is coaching this team. They Also know that Donahoe isn't going to throw the money at them either.

camelcowboy
11-21-2005, 11:25 AM
That is an outstanding question that deserves some attention. Who in the right mid is going to want to come and play for this team? The players out there know who is running the front office and who is coaching this team. They Also know that Donahoe isn't going to throw the money at them either.

TD will open up the pocket book to save his ass, I can't see Ralph standing for much more of this.

Devin
11-21-2005, 11:26 AM
Steve Hutchinson Guard Seattle
First name that comes to mind.

Hutchinson is one of the best OG's in the game. Not only would we not pay him what hes worth but hes to good a player to come here right now. With our front office/coaches and a team thats both out of shape and quitters its not really his style.

camelcowboy
11-21-2005, 11:46 AM
Hutchinson is one of the best OG's in the game. Not only would we not pay him what hes worth but hes to good a player to come here right now. With our front office/coaches and a team thats both out of shape and quitters its not really his style.

Well, a two year old will stop touching a hot frying pan after the first time, how long will it take for TD to stop undervaluing the line? Until we invest some money in the lines this team is going nowhere. If we can pay MW all that money, cut him throw it at a probowler like Hutchinson.

X-Era
11-21-2005, 12:06 PM

Heres to hoping though.

Its all a dream that TD will wake up and realize the mistakes he has made by going bargain basement all the time. He wont, you can expect another Bennie the human penalty. Wow, what an upgrade to Ruben????? How can he even look at himself in the mirror after that move?

X-Era
11-21-2005, 12:18 PM
Well, a two year old will stop touching a hot frying pan after the first time, how long will it take for TD to stop undervaluing the line? Until we invest some money in the lines this team is going nowhere. If we can pay MW all that money, cut him throw it at a probowler like Hutchinson.

Ya know, In racking my brain trying to think of the excuses he will use for not paying top dollar for a guy like Hutchinson.

"We think real highly of Duke Preston". Hes a prospect, can TD really try to sell that one to anyone? Some one will buy that Duke is an upgrade to Bennie?

"We think that Bennie was much maligned by the media and the fans, we think highly of him". What? so you must of missed the penalties over and over and the turnstyle sacks when even our RB of a QB cant get away. The guy is slicker than Clinton at this point.

I seriously am actually looking forward to how he weasles his way out of spending serious money to upgrade this mess of a o-line.

clumping platelets
11-21-2005, 10:43 PM
My answer will be in the cap forum soon :ontome:

BTW: Hutchinson isn't leaving Seattle. They will re-sign him

Marvelous
11-22-2005, 12:51 AM
I think it's a very good question Camel.... But Posey,Teague are udfa's so we dont save ***. Crowell is also udfa and he is proving to be worth decent money. And Ryan Denney is good depth and he is also udfa....I look forward to the Milloy & M.Williams, and Vincent savings though....Anytime Clump.....:)

clumping platelets
11-22-2005, 02:32 AM
Ok.....I will be posting this in the next few minutes :ontome:

clumping platelets
11-22-2005, 02:32 AM
Are y'all ready?