PDA

View Full Version : Submit your questions

northernbillfan
11-21-2005, 02:09 AM
Ask Mularky or Donahoe any question. Let's flood their mailbox this week and see if anyone's question gets answered.

My question to Mularkey: It's safe to say this season is a wash out. Looking at what Cincy did with Palmer last year, will you keep JP Losman in for the remainder of this year to give him the much needed NFL experience? He can only improve by playing, not watching from the sidelines and studying film. Is it time to look to tomorrow and forget about today?

Submit them here (http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/AskHimYourself.jsp)

da6poweredef
11-21-2005, 03:20 AM
Dear Mike,

Is it safe to say that the incredible finish to last year's season saved your job? If so, won't it be better if this season ends up 5-11 or 6-10 so that you will be fired? Keep up the good work!

northernbillfan
11-21-2005, 02:14 PM
Dear Mike,

Is it safe to say that the incredible finish to last year's season saved your job? If so, won't it be better if this season ends up 5-11 or 6-10 so that you will be fired? Keep up the good work!
:rofl: I'm sure that one will make it past the screeners.

Jeff1220
11-21-2005, 02:22 PM
I wish they had this "Ask Him Youself" column featuring Ralph instead of these two bozos. Then we could really get down to business.

Mr. Miyagi
11-21-2005, 02:33 PM
I wish they had this "Ask Him Youself" column featuring Ralph instead of these two bozos. Then we could really get down to business.
Like: will you sell the team before you bite the dust?

The Outsider
11-21-2005, 03:51 PM
Dear Commander Jerk Off,

The Outsider is here to ask the tough questions, and he wants to know who you went down on to get a job as an professional general manager in the national football league?

lordofgun
11-21-2005, 05:05 PM
Dear Tom,

W-L
30-44

Thoughts?

da6poweredef
11-21-2005, 05:39 PM
My question did not get past the screeners....

However, I liked this one.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=altRow1 align=right colSpan=3>
Adam Davidson (Leamington, Canada): I do not believe J.P. was a major factor in why the team played so poorly. He had some big drops early and inconsistent protection. I believe he gives us the best chance to win with his athletic ability. Are you going to stick with him?
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow2 align=right colSpan=3>
Mike Mularkey: I will make that decision in the middle of the week.

Okay, okay, we all get it already! "I'll keep everyone in the dark so they can't gameplan for our offensive juggernaut!"
Memo to MM: Our o-line sucks and so does your playcalling.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cntrygal
11-21-2005, 07:17 PM
At this point, none of my questions or comments would get past the screeners.

Maybe in a couple days.

Forward_Lateral
11-21-2005, 07:33 PM
I submitted a question, and Mularkey answered it, but it wasn't even CLOSE to the question I submitted. What a crock of ****.