PDA

View Full Version : If I wre GM...

pintonick96
11-21-2005, 06:36 AM
I'd cut everyone except TKO, JP, and Willis. London Fletcher would be the only one resigned because he's a leader.

Crazygoo
11-21-2005, 06:51 AM
i kill myself for making so many poor choices while here in Buffalo. I also have done nothing to help the team in anyway.

Jan Reimers
11-21-2005, 07:04 AM
i kill myself for making so many poor choices while here in Buffalo. I also have done nothing to help the team in anyway.
Yeah. The two things TD should cut are his wrists.

Lexwhat
11-21-2005, 07:12 AM

hahahhahahahhaha.

Actually, that's kind of sad.

Lexwhat
11-21-2005, 07:20 AM
I'd cut everyone except TKO, JP, and Willis. London Fletcher would be the only one resigned because he's a leader.

I'm glad youre not the GM. This "quick-fix" thing is nonsense.

What about up-and-coming players and good young players like Terrance McGee, Lee Evans (hopefully he improves), Jason Peters, Shaud Williams, Brian Moorman, Angelo Crowell, and Rashard Baker? Ok so that's not that many.

Other vets like Mike Gandy, Aaron Schobel, Denney/Kelsey arent flashy, but can get the job done.

At least we still have the best special teams in the league...

pintonick96
11-21-2005, 10:12 AM
I'm glad youre not the GM. This "quick-fix" thing is nonsense.

What about up-and-coming players and good young players like Terrance McGee, Lee Evans (hopefully he improves), Jason Peters, Shaud Williams, Brian Moorman, Angelo Crowell, and Rashard Baker? Ok so that's not that many.

Other vets like Mike Gandy, Aaron Schobel, Denney/Kelsey arent flashy, but can get the job done.

At least we still have the best special teams in the league...

**** those guys they're bad luck.

R. Rich
11-23-2005, 09:41 AM

Damn, JR! That's harsh.

Crazygoo
11-23-2005, 09:44 AM
Damn, JR! That's harsh.
It will get the job done though. Something needs to be done or we are going to have a problem for a long time to come.:rage: