X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamze132
    • Jun 2003

Future of the Buffalo Bills

Does anyone really think that as long as Tom Donahoe is running this organization we have a chance at making the playoffs, or even being excited again? I don't. When was the last time that we as fans could know going into every game that we had a legitamit chance to win? Not since Jim Kelly lefyt and Tom Donahoe took over. Is this coincidence? I don't think so.

I feel that until Ralph Wilson passes and new ownership takes over, Donahoe will continue to make our lives as Buffalo Bills fans miserable. It really sucks saying about Mr. Wilson and our team but it may be true.

What can we do as fans to stress our displeasure with the organization and the product that we conitnue to financially support week in and week out? I think the only thinh that is going to get this team headed back in the right direction is a regime change. From GM on down to certain players, things have to change.
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Re: Future of the Buffalo Bills

I agree, and the only way we could hurt them is stop going to the games, but then they would threaten moving because of poor attendance, Tom has some bad decisions under his belt any other team would find them accountable for there actions but not here, they are so afraid of change and they hold onto there players way to long
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
      • May 2003

As long as Donahoe is running this team the product he puts on the field each and every year will be crap.

I truly am ashamed of what he has done to our beloved Bills.

Curse you Tom Donahoe. Every night I will pray for your demise. Rot in hell you sorry ass S.O.B. May God show NO mercy on your miserable soul.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

And may the fleas of a thousand camels infest TD's arm pits.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Das_Bills
          • Sep 2005

Right now I feel that this is there wake up call. This team is just simply sad.

Comment

• X-Era
            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Drive 4 Five
            As long as Donahoe is running this team the product he puts on the field each and every year will be crap.

I truly am ashamed of what he has done to our beloved Bills.

Curse you Tom Donahoe. Every night I will pray for your demise. Rot in hell you sorry ass S.O.B. May God show NO mercy on your miserable soul.
            Ya know, I just cant wait, seriously, to hear the BS that TD lays our way when again for the 3rd year in row remains silent in FA as guys like LeCharles Bentley and Steve Hutchinson get wrapped up quick.

You just watch it happen.

Again guys I just dont see it happening. Ralph wont do it. Our ONLY hope is that TD takes a hard look at his FA mistakes, admits that the time for bargain basement pickups is LONG over and start paying top money for top players.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
              My battery is low and it's getting dark.
              • Apr 2004

You have to give him credit for responding to our horrible defense in 2002-03 when he went out and got Adams, Spikes, Milloy and Posey. Remember how nasty this D became almost instantly? He also drafted Williams to help at OT and he was the consensus top OT in the draft. No one had any idea that he was going to flop. He opened up the pocketbook then, but it didn't quite go to plan. Now he has the cap near maxed and has to somehow retool both lines. Mark my words, he will make moves to improve the lines, but unless we somehow make cap room, he will have to do it on the cheap. Not easy.
              If he goes, then we start from scratch again. Considering the young talent we have on offense and the surprises we have recently gotten out of undrafted and late round picks, this team is a couple of offensive linemen, and a dominant DT away from being contenders. Oh...and a seasoned JP Losman.
              C'mon people, stop looking for the easy answer.

Comment

• fushetti
                President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
                • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Drive 4 Five
                You know... I'm a Bills fan. I want to win. I'm not happy about anything thats happened in Orchard Park since the day Jim Kelly was carted off the field. But this quote above is the stupidest thing I've ever read and honestly, i cannot believe that a rational human being (well, i'm guessing) can come up with that or be so passionate about something so not important to wish that the general manager of a football team rots in hell its really sad.

ITS FOOTBALL!!! ITS NOT REAL LIFE!!

There really is no need to curse Donahoe.... or wish he rotted in hell. Have some ****ing class. Criticizing his moves is another thing.... He's a ****ty GM... but i hope he lives a long healthy life. Get ready Drive... if the team doesnt leave Buffalo, its gonna be another 5-10 yrs with no playoffs.
                "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
                Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

• feelthepain
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Mar 2005

I think the Bills will be in Burbank next year!! The Burbank Bills....the other California team!!!

Comment

• The Outsider
                    • Nov 2005

The Outsider thinks the problems are far deeper than Commander Jackass and his puppet, this team lacks any semblance of leadership on the field.

Make no mistake, even though the 'tin man' was a complete bum...he at least attempted to take charge in the offensive huddle.

The Outsider thinks this team has finally hit rock bottom, and until the house is burnt completely to the ground and rebuilt from scratch, all is hopeless....

Comment

• eee1776
                      • Jul 2005

What is the over and under on passes that Josh Reed drops before he is cut? If Ralph wasn't 86 years old TD would have been long gone. I agree you can't not stop supporting the team.... The NFl will use any excuse at all to move this team to LA, I hope to god another team like NO or MInn goes there first before Ralph dies.

Comment

Working...
                      X