His decisions on who to hire as a head coach

Picked Gregg WIlliams over

John Fox - team in 1st place and has already led team to the SUper Bowl

Marvin Lewis- team in 1st place

Picked Mike Mularkey over

Tom Coughlin - Team is in 1st place

Romeo Crennell- less talent than the Bills playing wit ha whole lot more heart

Charlie WEiss - led Notre Dame to a great season

Bottom line from what I saw at the game yesterday Mularkey is not a good gameday coach, and things will only get worse. TD has failed in hiring 2 head coaches and the Bills are basically at the same place when he started.

Time to start over guys

X-Era
11-21-2005, 02:43 PM
His decisions on who to hire as a head coach

Picked Gregg WIlliams over

John Fox - team in 1st place and has already led team to the SUper Bowl

Marvin Lewis- team in 1st place

Picked Mike Mularkey over

Tom Coughlin - Team is in 1st place

Romeo Crennell- less talent than the Bills playing wit ha whole lot more heart

Charlie WEiss - led Notre Dame to a great season

Bottom line from what I saw at the game yesterday Mularkey is not a good gameday coach, and things will only get worse. TD has failed in hiring 2 head coaches and the Bills are basically at the same place when he started.

Time to start over guys

Its all there, the offseason moves are the most pathetic. Fact is though that TD wont get canned because Ralph doesnt have the nards anymore.

OpIv37
11-21-2005, 02:43 PM
good post. It's only a matter of seconds before someone says that Marvin Lewis didn't want to come here, but I have to ask why not, and how much of Lewis' decision had to do with TD being a control freak.

Unfortunately, Ralph is making tons of money so I don't think TD's job is in jeopardy.

And knowing Buffalo's luck, if we fire TD the Jets will probably hire him and he'll have them in the SB in 2 years.

L.A. Playa
11-21-2005, 02:48 PM
well I will say Mrvin said he didnt want to come here because of the Buffalo schools, even though Iam sure his kids would be nowhere near the Buffalo schools, but as you said OP put the right money out there and all the rest of that bull**** walks

Mularkey has lost this team this year I saw that in the players eyes yesterday, and in their faces and body language.

The Bills are really probably worse off than when TD took over and that in itself should be reason enough to just start over

OpIv37
11-21-2005, 03:02 PM
we're definitely worse off now than we were when he got here. His first season, we were 3-13 which was expectec because we had to rebuild.

Then we got Bledsoe and went 8-8
Then 6-10.
Then 9-7.
now 4-6 with a tough remaining schedule.

It's always one step forward, two steps backwards with this guy.

The Outsider
11-21-2005, 03:45 PM
The Outsider thanks that until Commander Tom is disposed off, nothing but puppets will assume the head coaching job in Buffalo.

The Outsider remembers the epic Cowher and Donahoe power struggle and Big Tom has learned not bring in an independent thinking coach who will challenge his authority.

The Outsider is not content with puppets or other misled marionettes dancing on this bafoons strings. The Outsider thinks its time to take care of the puppet master once and for all!

OpIv37
11-21-2005, 03:47 PM
The Outsider is not content with puppets or other misled marionettes dancing on this bafoons strings. The Outsider thinks its time to take care of the puppet master once and for all!

this sounds more like you're ordering a hit than calling for his removal.

Novacane
11-21-2005, 04:11 PM
this sounds more like you're ordering a hit than calling for his removal.

Hey, whatever it takes

Mudflap1
11-21-2005, 04:49 PM
30-44. That record speaks for itself.

Jon

DMBcrew36
11-21-2005, 06:08 PM
Unfortunately, Ralph is making tons of money so I don't think TD's job is in jeopardy.

Ralph is still getting old, though. Money is starting to mean less, and he still has yet to win a Super Bowl. I'd say he would rather have a Super Bowl.

DMBcrew36
11-21-2005, 06:09 PM
This kind of talk is useless. Donahoe got an extension earlier this year. Donahoe will not be fired.

Mudflap1
11-21-2005, 06:45 PM
Two words: performance clause. GM contracts aren't the same as NFL player contracts, or other major sport athlete contracts. If he's not doing his job and there is enough stink about it around town, he'll be gone. It's very similar to why J.P. was benched earlier in the season. If Mularkey didn't do it, the players would've revolted and he would've lost the team (which he has seemed to have done anyway, interesingly). If the Bills finish up as bad as I think they will (6-10, 5-11 or so), Ralph will have to make the move or else he'll be in danger of losing the fans and the media, in which case he'd be totally screwed.

Jon

DMBcrew36
11-21-2005, 09:22 PM
I think what pisses me off most, is that Donahoe doesn't see the Offensive Line and Defensive Line as being a problem. He REFUSES to admit that they suck. He needs to just swallow his pride and admit it. Unfortunately, it is unrealistic to ask him to do that, because he shouldn't chew out his own team. Also, he would be admitting that he was wrong and did a poor job this past offseason.