PDA

View Full Version : The Outsider has returned from San Diego with a list of bums.....

The Outsider
11-21-2005, 03:30 PM
.....And it's time to clean house! The Outsider thinks these worthless no good bums should have stayed at the hotel, because it appears they didn't even bother getting off the plane from Buffalo!

The Outsider has compiled a list of worthless bums he's had his eye on for awhile now that need to go:

1) Sam 'The Keg' Adams....the keg is tapped and its time for this fat piece of dog poo to hit the road. He was overrated to begin and with Fat Pat's departure, this season proved to me just how useless this jerk off is! Watching this big slob move lethargically on and off the field at Qualcomm was sickening.

2) Eric "1 big game a season" Moulds....this anus monkey has one or two good games a year and does nothing the rest of the season. Another big mouth like #21 that belongs on the bench! This clown's career is over, time to hit the road jack!

3) Nate "jelly on toast" Clements....Quite possibly the most overrated jerk off in bills history. I don't care who is running this trash organization after Commander Tom is burnt at the stake...if they resign this overrated loser it will be the biggest mistake in franchise history.

4) Troy "I was a better CB in my prime" Vincent...another piece of toast in a ragged bills secondary. His better days were in philly when he masqueraded as a probowler, now he's just a cheese steak.

5) Lawyer " No wonder the Patriots cut me" Malloy....yet another waste of roster space. My grandma has more speed than this loser. Get of my team ya bum!

6) Willis "I'm the best RB in the league" Mcgahee....to some it up: Not worth the hype. I would take antwain smith back before this clown. Put up some good numbers against garbage teams last year just like the defense. But this guy is a bum and will no doubt carry on the Drew Rosen-ASS circus this summer when he demands a new contract. I say cut the bum lose now before he runs his mouth in the offseason!

7)Mark "flat foot" Cambell...only an idiot like Donahoe would sign a Tight End from the browns and think he's the answer at that position. To bad he can't even catch a 3 yard curl consistently!

8) London "I make tackles but suck ass" Fletcher....this bum is mauled and ran through by premier players in the league week after week. He couldn't stop the run if his life depended on it.

The Outsider is too hot to even touch the worst oline in the league, Commander Tom, or Full of Mularkey and his entire staff of misfits right now. But lets just say both of these assclowns are on the outsider's radar, but that's a topic for another thread.

The Outsider is pissed off and embarrased that he wasted $200 dollars for tickets to watch this garbage in sunny San Diego. All the drunken trailer trash chargers fans are lucky I left early in the fourth quarter or the outsider would've had to regulate and administer some beat downs. If not for the good weather and beautiful broads at the beach, this trip would have been a complete waste.

This whole team and organization is trash....and the jig is up for all you 'Billievers"...say hello to the new 'bungles' of the new millenium. :rage:

Jimbuktu
11-21-2005, 03:36 PM
hahahahah, classic

footballhottie
11-21-2005, 03:40 PM
what about MR. i drop every pass

The Outsider
11-21-2005, 10:30 PM
what about MR. i drop every pass

Josh "I drop every pass" Reed doesn't impress the outsider either. The Bills organization has finally hit rock bottom and the outsider is here to take out the trash

Drive 4 Five
11-21-2005, 10:47 PM
:10:

:rofl:

The Outsider rules! Great thread bro.

juice
11-21-2005, 11:02 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">How about Seldom Show-bel not being a factor in the pass rush along with the rest of the trash rotation at the other DE.. Pocket fulla' Posey hasn't really taken up any slack with the loss of TKO.

Just another LossMan has yet to grasp the offense along with Deep Lee Evans needing to learn how to break off his deep routes and come back to the QB.

Big Leg Lindell is the most consistent source of offensive production and points.. that 50+ yder was impressive.:rage:
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tatonka
11-21-2005, 11:56 PM
i really cant disagree with you..

the number of guys that i actually like on this team is getting so slim...

Marvelous
11-22-2005, 12:47 AM
LOL i must say most of your bitter hate is somewhat accurate... Clements just had a bad game. I agree 100% about troy vincent.. I think we should cut him outright and move on. Moulds better take a major MAJOR paycut or risk getting cut. And NONE of us want to see him on another team. But it's time for him to step down as #1. And we need to get a another solid reciever with some upside in either free agency or the draft.....

-Sam Adams is a clogger/playmaker who's welcome is wearing thin..I doubt he returns...

-Posey like the poster above said "refuses to step up" he is history anyways.. Hopefully Crowell can play LOLB...

-Jerry Grey is on my *** list bigtime, and has been... BILLS FANS!! Don't give him the free pass because Spikes is out & PigPat left.... We overblitz innefectivley. I don't like the cusion we give wide outs, and i don't think he uses Fletch the best way..

-Schobel,Kelsay,McGee, Baker, Moorman, Aiken,Crowell,long snapper, Shelton, Denney,Lindell......That's my list of players who are playing good atm..IMO the rest had a horrible game or are just struggling in general............

Michael82
11-22-2005, 06:25 PM
I just figured it out....

The Outsider is Wys! It fits. The Commander Tom thing is what convinced me.

Scumbag College
11-22-2005, 09:32 PM
Hey can I try some Bills player names? I have a few...

Josh Lamer
Tim "Outhouse" Euhus
Justin Bannan Yogurt
Coy Tire
Eric Moldy
Heywood Jablome Greer
Ryan "Grand Slam Breakfast" Denney
Sam and Eggs Adams

I need a hobby or a second job.

G. Host
11-22-2005, 09:36 PM
I need a hobby or a second job.

Or a first job. I'd suggest as a traffic cone in highways testing drunk drivers.

Scumbag College
11-22-2005, 09:37 PM
Or a first job. I'd suggest as a traffic cone in highways testing drunk drivers.

I applied, but they said I wasn't tall enough.