PDA

View Full Version : Q & A w/ Mike Mularkey: Am I reading into this...

ParanoidAndroid
11-21-2005, 06:00 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=altRow1 align=right colSpan=3>
Jeff Wozniak (Moon Township, PA): What has caused the defense to miss tackles and assignments? Is it poor coaching or execution? Why have some teams had their best offensive games against us on the road (Oakland, San Diego)?

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow2 align=right colSpan=3>
Mike Mularkey: Coaching is always a part of it. It all starts with coaching. We evaluate every part of it. There is nothing that I can put my finger on as to why offenses have had the success that they have had. They have all played very well.

...or does this sound like Gray may be on thin ice with Mularkey? http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3502

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ScottLawrence
11-21-2005, 07:14 PM
Everyones on thin ice according to Donahoe.

Even himself.:funny:

Billzz
11-21-2005, 07:34 PM
blah blah blah we suck

Blah blah blah we are underachievers

blah blah blah season isn't over cause we can still go 10 and 6

blah blah blah lets see how much smoke I can keep blowing up these idiot fans ass's until they realize I am a incomptent chump who dosen't get my team prepared and keep playing musical ****ing chairs with my lines.

SabreEleven
11-21-2005, 09:13 PM
Mr. Mularkey,

Did you know the Bills had a football game in San Diego this past weekend?

Love,
S11

Dear S11,

We did?

Mike Mularkey

Drive 4 Five
11-21-2005, 09:27 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=altRow1 align=right colSpan=3>
Jeff Wozniak (Moon Township, PA): What has caused the defense to miss tackles and assignments? Is it poor coaching or execution? Why have some teams had their best offensive games against us on the road (Oakland, San Diego)?

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow2 align=right colSpan=3>
Mike Mularkey: Coaching is always a part of it. It all starts with coaching. We evaluate every part of it. There is nothing that I can put my finger on as to why offenses have had the success that they have had. They have all played very well.

...or does this sound like Gray may be on thin ice with Mularkey? http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3502

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

No. It just sounds to me like Mike Mularkey is a complete f**king moron. Nothing more, nothing less. I take that back. He definitely could be less than a moron.

"There is nothing that I can put my finger on as to why offenses have had the success that they have had. They have all played very well."

Are you kidding me? Everyone else seems to be able to figure out why your defense sucks so damn bad. Everyone except for our own coaches.

TigerJ
11-21-2005, 10:09 PM
It's his job to be able to put his finger on what's wrong, and then take steps to fix it. He'd better put his finger on it soon.

Drive 4 Five
11-21-2005, 10:11 PM
It's his job to be able to put his finger on what's wrong, and then take steps to fix it. He'd better put his finger on it soon.

Guess it is hard to put his finger on something when it is stuck up his ass 99% of the time, much like his head.

jonah7777
11-21-2005, 10:26 PM
this is what you get when you hire cheap coaches....

first greg williams then when the bills had the chance to hire a coach they hired this flop.

Lexwhat
11-21-2005, 10:30 PM
Guess it is hard to put his finger on something when it is stuck up his ass 99% of the time, much like his head.

Maybe he's having trouble with his bowel movements? We should give him a break.

Earthquake Enyart
11-22-2005, 06:20 AM
It's time to evaluate the evaluators.