PDA

View Full Version : It is time for Jim Haslett to come home

ratso
11-21-2005, 06:49 PM
Lets be done with this ridiculous tandem from the most overrated franchise outside of the New York Knicks-The Pittsburgh Steelers. When watching that overrated Mike Ditka wannabe Bill Cowher lose yet again to an inferior team when it counts the most (Kyle Boller beat him with no running back?????) I understand why the Bills are where they are. Just short

I love this team, I grew up on them like many of the posters on this forum did in the eighties when Cribbs and Fergy and Smerlas brought pride back to this franchise. One other guy who was a solider on those teams is now the logical choice-Jim Haslett needs to get out of that "situation" with no team, no talent, no owner, no stadium and no city to play in.

Time for FAMILY to get us back and not some castoff looking for the reincarnation of Terry Bradshaw. You saw what he was doing in New Orleans before the wheels came off.

Haslett should be on the wall and should also be on the sideline. Lets get the old man to open up the pocket book and do the right thing. This Mularkey project has gone on long enough.

Frustrated,
Ratso

Devin
11-21-2005, 06:59 PM
Living in New Orleans I see/hear a lot about Haslett.

I am 50/50 on the guy. I think he is in a situation with one of the lousiest owners in football, and like us a group of underachievers.

Given the right chance he could be a great coach, but it is my belief good coaches work with what they have. Im not entirley sure bringing him here is the answer for either him or us.

RedEyE
11-21-2005, 06:59 PM
Welcome to the board Ratso.

I've actually ran that scenerio trhrough my head a few times, and I'm not sure if Haslett is right for this team.

Devin
11-21-2005, 07:04 PM
yeah great guy, very undervalued coach. But I believe the Saints the past 2-4 seasons to be near the same as the Bills.

I guess a better way to put it is I dont believe him to be an upgrade. Well a pile of poo is an upgrade, I mean a significant upgrade.

Crap nevermind.

Cntrygal
11-21-2005, 07:08 PM
Welcome to the board and don't worry about the duplicated posts. :flex:

OpIv37
11-21-2005, 07:09 PM
I'm so sick of Mularkey that I would accept anyone with head coaching experience.

Except Jimmy Johnson. He's a piece of ****.

Kerr
11-21-2005, 07:15 PM
If we still had marv we probably wouldn't be in this mess. :crap:

Billzz
11-21-2005, 07:19 PM
I thought he was coming when we lost man boobs. Better later then never.

Devin
11-21-2005, 07:20 PM
If we still had marv we probably wouldn't be in this mess. :crap:

Agreed.

SeatownBillsFan21
11-21-2005, 08:22 PM
Marv the right man for the job.