PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush for Willis Mcgahee??

Kerr
11-21-2005, 07:43 PM
Alright, i've been seeing a lot of posts here about possibly going after Bush and trading in Mcgahee. What are the odds of this happening? What would it take?
If you ask me, I would take Reggie Bush over Mcgahee. While I admire Mcgahee's work ethic and determination to come back from a serious injury like the one he did, he has not exceeded expectations. Yeah, you could say some of it has to do with having a poor line, but this guy is supposed to be a gamebreaker. Willis is also part of the blame the qb ***** wagon who has an attitude towards his starting qb, his boss on the field. What type of bs is that? Jim Kelly would have ***** slapped him right on the sidelines. Add along the fact that he and Drew Rosenhous are like a ventriloquist act, it gets very tedious with him. I remember all the excitement when we drafted him and how he was going to break records and electrify the league early in his career. Ronnie Brown, a rookie rb, has looked more explosive than Willis this season. When was the last time you saw Willis break a long one? It seems that if he hits a long run, he ends up slowing down. Back to Brown, Miami doesn't exactly have one of the best lines in the league either. The point is Willis has gotten boring, and everything else that has gone on with him recently has made him a sour spot on this team. Reggie Bush is a gamebreaker. You know that when Bush is on the field, he can make something happen. Mcgahee can't hold Bush's jockstrap. You're going to see that when Bush enters the league, he's going to be right up there with LT.
I'm done with Willis, especially Moulds. Next?
Feedback.

OpIv37
11-21-2005, 07:48 PM
it would take the number 1 overall pick. I bet we could get it for Willis, our #1, and our first #3.

SeatownBillsFan21
11-21-2005, 07:49 PM
Bush will be a top 5 pick no way TD will even think about it besides Willis is a good if not great back but wont resin so i say if hes there you gotta grab him (bush).

OpIv37
11-21-2005, 07:52 PM
if by some miracle Bush is still on the board when we get a shot, I'm sure we'll take him, but that's unlikely.

TD won't make a trade for him because the only thing we have even close to worthy is Willis, and TD's still trying to justify picking a gimp who couldn't play for a year.

Kerr
11-21-2005, 07:54 PM
The heck with TD. I hope Ralph has the courage at the end of the season to fire him. It seems evident TD is not the right GM for this organization. I would thankfully trade in TD for Ron Wolfe.

SeatownBillsFan21
11-21-2005, 07:56 PM
4SURE im sick of this guy too he thinks this is Pitt.