PDA

View Full Version : My Prediction

Turf
11-22-2005, 07:52 AM
TD sees his way out. He doesn't want to do it but at seasons end to save his own behind he will fire the coaching staff and hire a name coach. It's his last hurrah and he knows it.

HHURRICANE
11-22-2005, 08:10 AM
TD sees his way out. He doesn't want to do it but at seasons end to save his own behind he will fire the coaching staff and hire a name coach. It's his last hurrah and he knows it.

I agree. This is smart if you are trying to save your butt. But who would he hire?!

Night Train
11-22-2005, 08:12 AM
I agree. This is smart if you are trying to save your butt. But who would he hire?!

Think someone who will form fit his puppet strings.

Huntr42
11-22-2005, 08:51 AM
Don Capers

RedEyE
11-22-2005, 08:55 AM
I think this might be true. If you read between the lines in all of his comments, he's done making excuses for Mularkey and co. He keeps saying things like "Mike has full control of the team...blah blah blah", where in past years TD was obviously more hands on. This is especially true during Williams reign.

I just hope that he sees the light and hires someone that actually has experience.

Turf
11-22-2005, 08:02 PM
Don Capers

That's exactly the scary thought I had.

ScottLawrence
11-22-2005, 08:06 PM
Hopefully if true, Jeff Fisher, assuming the Titans let him go.

jamze132
11-22-2005, 09:22 PM
We need a big name that has a winning track record. We need a players coach that can get the best out of each player.

BillsFever21
11-22-2005, 10:39 PM
Mike Mularkey is the biggest joke. He's doing less then GW did and Mularkey has a lot more talent on the team.

If he isn't fired after this year then it will be another wasted season next year. This team can't wait another season.

We've passed on guys like Lewis, Fox, Weiss, Crennel and Smith for these bums we keep hiring. We've wasted the last 5 years away and we still don't have a competent HC.

Mahdi
11-23-2005, 12:18 AM
Honestly ...I dont care who are coach is aslong as he shows some emotion.....get into the players faces when necessary....chew someone out...whatever.....and of course he's gotta know what he's doing. However, im still not ready to give Mularkey the axe.

Devin
11-23-2005, 01:20 AM
Don Capers

:roflmao:

Demon
11-23-2005, 01:25 AM
Mike Mularkey is the biggest joke.

We've said the same thing with Wade Phillips and Greg Williams.... hmmm

BillsFan-N-AZ
11-23-2005, 02:09 AM
Listen people I was there at the San Diego romp! I drove 6 hours with the family (3month old son, 9 year old daughter and the supportive wifey) let's see what MM can do these last 6 games. I love JP! Let's let things play out, if the player respond and play hard let TD re- evaluate the situation. If the players don't play hard let's get Brian Billeck (<-@spelling) and his now play caller ( for the life of me I can't recall his name, former Giant's head coach) as the Head Coach and we'll go from there. Look on the bright side we have a beast of a back, LP is the truth, he made it happen when he could in SD. If we pick up a stud DT in the draft and fix the line. We're coming baby don't lose sight of the big picture! We are still in it right now but if things don't turn in our favor, next year it's on!!!! I'm a die hard the Bills is all I have there's no jumping ship it's gotta and is gonna happen!!! For all you fans that was not at the SD game our FACTION was in EFFECT!!! We will become a force to be dealt with! Just hang in there!!! To the Bills fans that made the trip I LOVE YA MAN!!!! PEACE OUT!!! ONE!!!