PDA

View Full Version : Andre, Thurman, and Ralph make the cut to 25

billsburgh
11-22-2005, 10:35 AM
The entire list of 25 finalists:

QB Troy Aikman, LB Harry Carson, Dawson, DE Fred Dean, DE Richard Dent, LB Randy Gradishar, Greenwood, Grimm, P Ray Guy, CB Lester Hayes, DE Claude Humphrey, WR Michael Irvin, G Bob Kuechenberg, owner Art Modell, WR Art Monk, QB Warren Moon, WR Andre Reed, QB Ken Stabler, LB Derrick Thomas, RB Thurman Thomas, CB Roger Wehrli, DL Reggie White, owner Ralph Wilson, administrator George Young, OT Gary Zimmerman.

Devin
11-22-2005, 10:36 AM
:pray:

more then anything id love to see Ralph make it while hes alive.

billsburgh
11-22-2005, 10:40 AM
only 3-6 of those guys will be elected and it will be very difficult to narrow that group down. there are quite a few who deserve to go in.

Devin
11-22-2005, 10:43 AM
well any Bills would be nice of course, I just hope Ralph is able to make it.

Dr. Lecter
11-22-2005, 10:43 AM
Can somebody explain how the hell Modell makes it this far every year?????

Devin
11-22-2005, 10:46 AM
that guy is lower then slime.

billsburgh
11-22-2005, 10:48 AM
well any Bills would be nice of course, I just hope Ralph is able to make it.
I think Thurman should be a first ballot hall of famer and Ralph definately deserves to go, but I think Andre will have to wait a year or two

OpIv37
11-22-2005, 11:03 AM
Reggie White's a given, and I would suspect the same for Monk, Moon and maybe Stabler.

Griz78
11-22-2005, 11:24 AM
After seeing the Giants Owners pass away, I think Ralph will get heavy consideration before it is too late.

Devin
11-22-2005, 11:26 AM
After seeing the Giants Owners pass away, I think Ralph will get heavy consideration before it is too late.

Was thinking that to, especially since hes been around since the beggining......of time.

Anyway Op is right about White and probably Monk at least.

BAM
11-22-2005, 11:46 AM
Reggie White's a given, and I would suspect the same for Monk, Moon and maybe Stabler.

Good list, I would add Aikman to it.

clumping platelets
11-22-2005, 12:08 PM
Reggie White and Thurman Thomas are shoe-ins

George Young will be a sentimental pick

I really do not believe Andre will be a 1st ballot guy :(

PUCKER
11-22-2005, 07:43 PM
Thurman will get in. Ralph should get in,but I dont think Andre gets in the first time.

Devin
11-22-2005, 07:46 PM
Derrick Thomas wouldnt shock me either.

Turf
11-22-2005, 07:57 PM
Thurman never got the over the top credit he deserved. Everyone took for granted his accomplishments. This guy led the league how many years in total yards? It was almost boring to watch him on ESPN's highlite film. It was a given. His TD run in the first Super Bowl where he smashed into a Giant defender, bounced off him and ran into the endzone 20 yards later I'll never forget.
Thurmal was a player. Quite possibly the best Bill we ever had. The guy deserves to be in the HOF.
Reed does too, but that's for another day, though I'd love to see them both go in together.

G. Host
11-22-2005, 09:21 PM
Thurman led the league for 4 years in total yards. No one else has done the same.

If you haven't read the article from NFL Talk (
<a href="http://members.cox.net/billswatch/tt.html">Thurman Thomas: One of the Greatest Ever</a> ) I have permission to reprint it on my site.

Regarding comment on Monk, he is not a definite, he was not a definite pervious years.

Aikman will get in due to rings on fingers which probably means Irvin doesn't :rofl:

Andre Reed will not get in because
1. He doesn't deserve it on 1st ballot MOST IMPORTANTLY
2. Because I think Thurman is getting in they will not pick two Bills