PDA

View Full Version : Bills Have One Coach Who's Special

The last buffalo fan
11-22-2005, 11:11 AM
I think it is a nice stuff, so please enjoy................

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=33349

Voltron
11-22-2005, 11:14 AM
Damn I thought it was gonna be about the midget I always see on the sidelines :shakeno:

:snicker:

footballhottie
11-22-2005, 11:15 AM
i like that guy

The last buffalo fan
11-22-2005, 11:25 AM
Damn I thought it was gonna be about the midget I always see on the sidelines :shakeno:

:snicker:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Michael82
11-22-2005, 06:02 PM
Great article. :bf1:

Devin
11-22-2005, 06:17 PM
Friggin great article, I especially love the sarcasm:

How can a cornerback who considers himself one of the best in the NFL line up offsides? Nate Clements did just that, although it was sort of lost by the fact he was also burned for two touchdowns in the game. On the positive side, Clements was second on the team with 11 tackles, although the tackles were usually after a pretty good gain by somebody.

:rofl:

Oops, the negativism is starting to creep back in there. But while we’re being negative, we must note that we didn’t realize big Mike Williams was in the game at LEFT TACKLE, until his name was called for a false start.

That would be a positive move from Mike Mularkey, who hopefully won’t pay any attention to advice from his veterans on the subject this time around. Their words just don’t carry much weight anymore.

I would mention a couple drops from Josh Reed, but it seems trite when the defense gave up 48 points.

:bf1:

It does disturb me the comments about Willis, I can see this all going badly. Its like the Bickering Bills all over again, except this team isnt near as talented.