Water bottles, your own food, camera bags...All Allowed in San Diego!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Water bottles, your own food, camera bags...All Allowed in San Diego!

I went to the Bills game at Qualcomm Stadium on Sunday. First of all, it's a nice place. Two jumbotrons, seats aren't bad...but the Ralph has good vantage points too. The security still pats you down, but they are friendlier and allow you to bring in more stuff. Water bottles are allowed as long as they are sealed. You can even bring your own food into the stadium. Oh and don't forget small bags, and camera bags. Why the hell is this kind of stuff banned at the Ralph when other stadiums allow it? It's all about money and that pisses me off.

Oh plus they still use the old Gameday programs that have a lot of info in them and are only $5.
    Last edited by Michael82; 11-22-2005, 02:35 PM.
  • Demon
    • Mar 2003

Re: Water bottles, your own food, camera bags...All Allowed in San Diego!

I think life on the west coast is alot more relaxing then it is in the Northeast.

They worry less about everyday issues like people do up here.
    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Mudflap1
      Next Question!
      • Nov 2004

See: Donahoe, Tom

Did you have any fish tacos?

Jon

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mudflap1
        See: Donahoe, Tom

Did you have any fish tacos?

Jon
        Nope, no fish tacos.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
          I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
          • Sep 2004

Did you try............any picture??
          The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• SabreEleven
            • Aug 2002

We should have the pictures uploaded by Mikey by opening day.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SabreEleven
              We should have the pictures uploaded by Mikey by opening day.
              Nope, I'll try to get them uploaded before this weekend. I am almost done with my Kansas City Chiefs photos first.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

The place was decent. Nothing special. The vantage point in the upper decke was good.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Where'd you move to Thurm? You were sitting behind me one moment and the next you were gone.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                    • Jul 2002

Actually I noticed at RWS, it depends on which security guards you go thru. (as far as camera cases were going). The line I went thru wouldn't allow my camera case (cannon A60 case) thru unless I could stick it in a pocket or purse. WTF???? A purse? How does that prevent me from sneaking anything illegal into the stadium in the case? ANYWAY.... the line next to me was allowing small camera cases to go thru.
                    Originally posted by notacon
                    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Cntrygal
                      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
                      Where'd you move to Thurm? You were sitting behind me one moment and the next you were gone.
                      Did you check the floor behind the seat?
                      Originally posted by notacon
                      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
                        He was probably kicked out for spilling his beer.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
                          Actually I noticed at RWS, it depends on which security guards you go thru. (as far as camera cases were going). The line I went thru wouldn't allow my camera case (cannon A60 case) thru unless I could stick it in a pocket or purse. WTF???? A purse? How does that prevent me from sneaking anything illegal into the stadium in the case? ANYWAY.... the line next to me was allowing small camera cases to go thru.
                          I noticed that too. I always look for the camera case line.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                            Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Demon
                            I think life on the west coast is alot more relaxing then it is in the Northeast.

They worry less about everyday issues like people do up here.
                            living in both areas I can say you are 110% accurate.

east coast people are *******s... rude, impatient, and very self-centered. life on the west coast was 100x better, too bad i can't move back

Comment

• Slim
                              • Apr 2004

The sound system at the stadium sonded like an AM radio..it was horrible..

Did anyone else see the mexicans in the bathroom who were saying "Buffalo fans **** there own mothers, and sisters too", And stupid **** like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X