PDA

View Full Version : Water bottles, your own food, camera bags...All Allowed in San Diego!

Michael82
11-22-2005, 01:44 PM
I went to the Bills game at Qualcomm Stadium on Sunday. First of all, it's a nice place. Two jumbotrons, seats aren't bad...but the Ralph has good vantage points too. The security still pats you down, but they are friendlier and allow you to bring in more stuff. Water bottles are allowed as long as they are sealed. You can even bring your own food into the stadium. Oh and don't forget small bags, and camera bags. Why the hell is this kind of stuff banned at the Ralph when other stadiums allow it? It's all about money and that pisses me off. :fit:

Oh plus they still use the old Gameday programs that have a lot of info in them and are only $5. :up:

Demon
11-22-2005, 02:36 PM
I think life on the west coast is alot more relaxing then it is in the Northeast.

They worry less about everyday issues like people do up here.

Mudflap1
11-22-2005, 02:37 PM
See: Donahoe, Tom

Did you have any fish tacos?

Jon

Michael82
11-22-2005, 02:40 PM
See: Donahoe, Tom

Did you have any fish tacos?

Jon
Nope, no fish tacos. :ill:

The last buffalo fan
11-22-2005, 03:23 PM
Did you try............any picture??

SabreEleven
11-22-2005, 03:26 PM
We should have the pictures uploaded by Mikey by opening day.

Michael82
11-22-2005, 03:37 PM
We should have the pictures uploaded by Mikey by opening day.
Nope, I'll try to get them uploaded before this weekend. I am almost done with my Kansas City Chiefs photos first. :up:

THATHURMANATOR
11-22-2005, 04:16 PM
The place was decent. Nothing special. The vantage point in the upper decke was good.

ArcticWildMan
11-22-2005, 04:51 PM
Where'd you move to Thurm? You were sitting behind me one moment and the next you were gone.

Cntrygal
11-22-2005, 06:38 PM
Actually I noticed at RWS, it depends on which security guards you go thru. (as far as camera cases were going). The line I went thru wouldn't allow my camera case (cannon A60 case) thru unless I could stick it in a pocket or purse. WTF???? A purse? How does that prevent me from sneaking anything illegal into the stadium in the case? ANYWAY.... the line next to me was allowing small camera cases to go thru. :mad:

Cntrygal
11-22-2005, 06:39 PM
Where'd you move to Thurm? You were sitting behind me one moment and the next you were gone.

Did you check the floor behind the seat?

Michael82
11-22-2005, 07:20 PM
He was probably kicked out for spilling his beer. :lmao:

Michael82
11-22-2005, 07:21 PM
Actually I noticed at RWS, it depends on which security guards you go thru. (as far as camera cases were going). The line I went thru wouldn't allow my camera case (cannon A60 case) thru unless I could stick it in a pocket or purse. WTF???? A purse? How does that prevent me from sneaking anything illegal into the stadium in the case? ANYWAY.... the line next to me was allowing small camera cases to go thru. :mad:
I noticed that too. I always look for the camera case line. :D

Bill Brasky
11-22-2005, 07:24 PM
I think life on the west coast is alot more relaxing then it is in the Northeast.

They worry less about everyday issues like people do up here.

living in both areas I can say you are 110% accurate.

east coast people are *******s... rude, impatient, and very self-centered. life on the west coast was 100x better, too bad i can't move back :sadwalk:

Slim
11-22-2005, 08:47 PM
The sound system at the stadium sonded like an AM radio..it was horrible..

Did anyone else see the mexicans in the bathroom who were saying "Buffalo fans **** there own mothers, and sisters too", And stupid **** like that.

Meathead
11-22-2005, 09:54 PM
Nope, no fish tacos. :ill:
any hummers