PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Alex Soto

northernbillfan
11-22-2005, 02:44 PM
The San Diego Chargers wasted no time in Sunday’s game versus the Buffalo Bills. Winning the toss and electing to receive the ball, they walked right through Buffalo’s highly overrated defense and scored at will in the 1st half. “They whooped us!” London Fletcher was quoted as saying. “They whooped us real good!” After a nice win against Kansas City, it was expected that the Bills might have a little confidence in them going into this game. Sadly, the only confidence on the field was misplaced confidence. “I still believe I’m the best running back in the NFL,” cried Willis McGahee.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/11/22/nonexistent_buffalo_bills_defense_hands_chargers_the_game.php)

The last buffalo fan
11-22-2005, 05:38 PM
It hurts alot man, but good work. Great article.

About your "as a buffalo bills fan comment".....................I right there with ya brother, bring the young blood!!! :peace:

mysticsoto
11-23-2005, 09:00 AM
It hurts alot man, but good work. Great article.

About your "as a buffalo bills fan comment".....................I right there with ya brother, bring the young blood!!! :peace:

Yep...I say, let's use the rest of the team and see who plays their ass off and who doesn't. It'll determine who has heart or not and who should remain and who shouldn't.

Besides Moulds high cap hit, he and JP don't seem to have good chemistry with each other...I'm betting Moulds is gone - even if he wanted to rework his contract...

Mike Williams - I think we should take the cap hit and cut this disgusting lump of lard.

Josh Reed has the hands of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. His short, stumpy little arms can't seem to catch anything - dump him! (Sadly, mgmt seems to like him).

Fire Krumrie. Talk to McNally about possibly implementing a zone blocking style for the Oline... Fire Clements (Mularkey has taken over the play calling anyway - what the hell is Clements doing now anyway?)...and bring in high discipline people. You don't get a football team superbowl ready by being their friend and giving them cheeseburgers. You get them ready, but riding their ass until they give you the performance level you need. This isn't a nice club to join, this is a business venture and these players are making alot of money. It's time they produce!!!