PDA

View Full Version : need help with a trivia question

CanaanVtBillsFan
11-22-2005, 05:09 PM
I'm sure many readers are in this contest

I was wondering if anyone new this answer with a site to proove this answer, or where there answer

What former Bills TE held NCAA basketball records for highest single season field goal percentage and highest career field goal percentage?

Thanks

OpIv37
11-22-2005, 05:13 PM
off hand I would guess Metzalaars- I know he used to play basketball

CanaanVtBillsFan
11-22-2005, 06:05 PM
Hey thanks for the help

I actually was stuck between McKellar and Pete, but found both of them on a Super Bowl Trivia site

26. Name the tight end who played in four Super Bowls with the Buffalo Bills after he was the starting center for Jacksonville State's 1985 NCAA Division II championship team. He led the Gulf South Conference in rebounding each of his first three seasons and finished second as a senior. Keith McKellar

27. Name the tight end who played in four Super Bowls with the Buffalo Bills, catching a TD pass in Super Bowl XXVI, after the 6-8, 235-pound center for the basketball squad at Wabash (Ind.) averaged 19.2 ppg and 11.4 rpg in four varsity seasons. He set NCAA Division III field-goal shooting records for a single season (75.3 percent in 1981-82 as a senior) and career (72.4). He collected 45 points and 13 rebounds in the 1982 championship game, scoring a Division III Tournament record 129 points in five games and earning tourney outstanding player honors. Pete