PDA

View Full Version : Fixing this teams chemistry

Devin
11-22-2005, 06:23 PM
Lately I have had a bad feeling, like this is simply the start of many long years. We seem to have players that either think they are better then they are or refuse to even attempt any sort of chemistry or team-play with anyone.

E-Mo was one of my favorite players. The way hes treated JP this season infuriates me. Because I considered Eric our leader through tough times, someone who should above everyone else know better and lead by example. The only Bill to play with Kelly, I just expected more. Its pretty obvious he not only knows hes gone but simply wants to pad his stats for next season. Basically playing for a contract.

I can't speak for Nates team play but the way he is getting burned this year, I just dont know that he cares. He knows he will get big money from someone and its almost as if he simply could careless how this season goes.

Willis the man-child. This guy has all the talent in the world and seemingly is headed the route of TO. A glorified merc, you can bet his contract will be an issue soon. And if its any indication how he reportedly treats his QB..........well lets just say suddenly trading for Reggie Bush is somewhat appealing.

Granted some of this "cancer" will be cleared out in the off season, I worry greatly with the front office we have and the apparent lack of coaching we have how these things will be resolved in the long run.

Cntrygal
11-22-2005, 06:31 PM
:10:

Devin
11-22-2005, 06:43 PM
This off season will seal a lot of fates next year.

Mad Bomber
11-22-2005, 06:47 PM
:bf1:
Great post.

Devin
11-22-2005, 06:51 PM
:up:

Devin
11-22-2005, 07:21 PM
I think with some shifting on defense, along with Spikes back should help a little.

As for Willis, hes going to have to learn some humility.

Michael82
11-22-2005, 08:31 PM
They don't respect anyone either. That's another big problem. When i heard the quote from Jabari Greer about how he didn't believe that he could be as good good as everyone said, because of his size. He said that he didn't have any respect for Gates. Now he said he would respect him and take him more seriously. Come on! The guys a ****ing Pro Bowl Tight End and one of the best in the league. How could you not have any respect for him? :mad:

When I heard that I wanted to beat my head into the wall a few times. :ill:

OpIv37
11-22-2005, 09:08 PM
rule number one- no more ****ing Miami guys. Excluding Jim Kelly, it's nothing but attitude problems coming out of that school.

Moulds has become a pain in the ass. I truly expected more from him. I was hoping he could retire a Bill, but now I just don't care.

I was also a Sam Adams fan before this year, but he can go with Moulds. He hasn't been playing well and he's a sideline cancer.

And McGahee- if he demands more money, cut his ass. Running backs are a dime a dozen and like a typical Miami guy, he's the best RB in the league when he wants to be.

At the very least, Moulds and Adams need to be gone after this year. I have a feeling McGahee will shape up with Moulds gone.

Devin
11-22-2005, 09:19 PM
I felt the same about Moulds, I am truly dissapointed. I dont care about his numbers, not having a QB will do that to you. But I expected him to be a leader.

Hes been through a lot of crappy times in Buffalo and I know its tough, but you dont turn your back on teammates no matter what. Especially a young QB who looks up to his veteran WR.

losman2evans
11-22-2005, 09:40 PM
cut moulds, adams, williams, reed,

donahoe- he had five years to rebuild- mission not accomplished

I bought into this rebuilding process until this week- I guess I am a little gullible

OpIv37
11-22-2005, 09:42 PM
I felt the same about Moulds, I am truly dissapointed. I dont care about his numbers, not having a QB will do that to you. But I expected him to be a leader.
Hes been through a lot of crappy times in Buffalo and I know its tough, but you dont turn your back on teammates no matter what. Especially a young QB who looks up to his veteran WR.

a light just went off- maybe that's why Moulds wasn't on the field for the first few series- he was being a little ***** and wouldn't play with JP.

baalworship
11-22-2005, 09:49 PM
And Losman was doing everything in his power to make Moulds happy. He threw several deep passes that were thrown just in front of Moulds or that Moulds coldn't bring in. Moulds circa 1999 would have made 2 TD's out of those.

I was always a big Moulds fan too. It's sad that he had to go out this way. There is no way he is here next year. And if he starts acting like a little ***** again, bench him. Parrish can run deep and not catch the ball just as well as Moulds.

Devin
11-22-2005, 11:22 PM
Evans is a solid reciver and will be a #1 type guy. But Parrish is a career slot guy, nothing wrong with that of course.

Im curious to see who we bring in/draft that will fill the #2 role. Unless Aiken/Smith do, although im not really high on either at the moment.

billsburgh
11-23-2005, 12:14 AM
a light just went off- maybe that's why Moulds wasn't on the field for the first few series- he was being a little ***** and wouldn't play with JP.
If that was the case, then Mularkey needs to make an example of his ass and set him down for the rest of the season. Mularkey has totally lost this team and I just dont see it getting better in the near future. All of the glaring problems that need fixed cant be fixed in one offseason. Were looking at a few years minimum before things will improve.

Kerr
11-23-2005, 01:32 AM
Goodbye Moulds. You're despicable.

I would put Willis on the trading block. I can't stand him and his agent anymore.

alohabillsfan
11-23-2005, 05:08 AM
If moulds is gone which I do not mind we are going to have to get a tall physical receiver just in case we get into the red zone our smallish guys won't cut it!

Turf
11-23-2005, 06:13 AM
This team is built all wrong. It's built from the outside in. All flash players with no substance, like a damn fantasy football team.
The team needs to be built around first the offensive then defensive line, who will then make stars out of the flash players. How many RB's has Denver churned out lately? Brady couldn't win with this line.
Secondly, as we all know, we need an experienced coach that will bring discipline and an identity to this team.

Jan Reimers
11-23-2005, 06:55 AM
This team is built all wrong. It's built from the outside in. All flash players with no substance, like a damn fantasy football team.
The team needs to be built around first the offensive then defensive line, who will then make stars out of the flash players. How many RB's has Denver churned out lately? Brady couldn't win with this line.
Secondly, as we all know, we need an experienced coach that will bring discipline and an identity to this team.
I agree. The team is a reflection of how the narcissistic, megalomaniac TD operates. He loves being in the spotlight, e.g., drafting McGahee when we had Henry but no O line, bringing in Bledsoe with no line in front of him, and drafting Parrish and Everett while looking through the garbage for linemen.

Like our other woes, look no farther than Donahoe to find the root of our attitude problems.

The King
11-23-2005, 07:09 AM
A lot of this comes from Mularkey though. Thats his job to control these egos, Chad Johnson is a perfect example if he played for us he would be a mess. But Marvin Lewis knows how to coach a team and gets the most out of a Chad Johnson.

We need a no-nonsense coach and we will go nowhere without one. Too much damage has already been done under Mularkey he is on a sinking ship.

Crazygoo
11-23-2005, 07:14 AM
These two clowns have hurt the team to much. Ralph just needs to get rid of them and start over. I don't see Ralph doing that though, and that sucks

Jan Reimers
11-23-2005, 07:52 AM
A lot of this comes from Mularkey though. Thats his job to control these egos, Chad Johnson is a perfect example if he played for us he would be a mess. But Marvin Lewis knows how to coach a team and gets the most out of a Chad Johnson.

We need a no-nonsense coach and we will go nowhere without one. Too much damage has already been done under Mularkey he is on a sinking ship.
Yeah, but who hired the weak and indecisive Mularkey?

The King
11-23-2005, 07:59 AM
Yeah, but who hired the weak and indecisive Mularkey?

:deadhorse