PDA

View Full Version : Zone original: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
11-23-2005, 02:13 AM
Accomplishments by people in Bills Jerseys:
At 3:15pm on Sunday, I arrived at home from dog sitting in Brooklyn. At 3:20pm, I put on my Bills’ Jersey and felt starved. In 15 minutes I had made four hotdogs with freshly cut onions and sat down to watch the rest of the Giants/Eagles game. Just before 4pm, I finished those 4 hotdogs. Am I telling you this painfully boring and pointless story because I normally get full after 2 hotdogs? No, I am telling you this because for November 20, 2005, it was the greatest achievement for someone in a Bills Jersey. Perhaps you had 5 hotdogs, who really knows, but the fact is there are no football statistics that were worth mentioning from Sunday’s game.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/11/23/one_buffalo_bills_fans_view_down_and_out_in_diego.php)

Cntrygal
11-24-2005, 01:11 PM
:10:

G. Host
11-24-2005, 01:35 PM
Type of article which would be posted on CBS Sportsline. A compliment or not depending on what type of article you like.

There WERE football statistics worth mentioning but they all had to do with kicking but article like CBS articles missed an important fact in attempt to slant article.

Would like some cheese to go with your wine?

:5: