• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

I'm Surprised

Not too many of you have voted for Mularkey as one of the changes at OBD you'd like to see, in the Zone's front page poll.

Many of us are fed up with Donahoe, and you can tell that just by reading the posts, however I'm surprised to see Mularkey with so few votes. He's tied with Jerry Gray and that's not right.

Vote in the Zone
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: I'm Surprised

lol I had to make my vote TD. Change has to start at the top.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

TD has screwed thing up for 5 years, Mularkey only 2.

Besides, if we replace TD with anyone with a brain, he will get rid of MM.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Captain Obvious
        I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
        • Jul 2005

Agreed. How does getting rid of MM and keeping TD solve anything? TD will just hire another cheap,inexperienced, coordinator in his early 40s thrilled to get a job as a HC and will be TDs puppet. Get rid of TD and the dominoes all fall down.

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

Working...
        X