X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offseason Plans

Release Donahoe!
    Offense
    1. Cut Eric Moulds- Waste of cap room and we need some young fast tallent along with lee.
    2. Cut Josh Reed- self explanitory.
    3. Re-sign Jason Peters- one of the most consistent players on the team.
    4. Cut Mike Williams- big in more than 1 way. fat, and a big waste of space on our cap
    5. Get a new offensive cordinator, Period.
    6. Draft a Wr with speed and height in the second round
    7. Draft an olineman with one of our third round picks, and a few late round picks.
    Defense
    1. Cut sam adams- fat slob is worthless!
    2. Cut Jeff Posey- Crowell can take the lolb spot because jeff cannot takle, play the position at all!
    3. Cut Vincent, Rashad Baker has improved and can really help us.
    4. Leave Milloy for a few years til the worthless bastard retires
    5. Let Nate Go- we have enough talent to wory about paying his selfish ass all that $
    6. Draft an DT or DE in our 1st round pick, then another with our third round pick, we'll have a good rotation with the 2 draftees, edwards, sape, anderson.
    7. Cut Bannan- he's worthless
    8. Draft a CB/SS in the 4th or 5th
    9. Mcgee Greer King and The Draftee will be good, but if we can get a capable one to go with mcgee in free agency so be it.
    Salary Cap
    We will be set with-out moulds, big sam, big mike, and troy, we'll have so much cap it will be rediculous.

Re: Offseason Plans

Can we also get an cordinator with some god dam experience to!

Comment

• BillsFever21
      • Aug 2004

I gotta agree with all of this except on a couple things.

Fire Mularkey and also release Milloy. He's not earning his contract.

Comment

• Captain Obvious
        I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
        • Jul 2005

"So much cap room it will be ridiculous"? Don't know about that. Cutting Moulds and Mike Williams would mean we would carry over 10 million$ in dead cap space on those 2 alone next year. I can see the bills cutting Eric Moulds , but not Mike Williams. Maybe the bills FO will ask Mike Williams to take a pay cut?

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• pintonick96
          You guys are all nerds. Just give me team updates and STFU.
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by WILLIS21
          "So much cap room it will be ridiculous"? Don't know about that. Cutting Moulds and Mike Williams would mean we would carry over 10 million$ in dead cap space on those 2 alone next year. I can see the bills cutting Eric Moulds , but not Mike Williams. Maybe the bills FO will ask Mike Williams to take a pay cut?
          They'll cut Williams and ask Moulds to take a pay cut.

Comment

• bigbub2352
            • Feb 2005

i agree with alot of what u r saying but i think bannan is better than worthless tim anderson and soon to be cut for the third time lavale sape, also lets not stop there, lawyer milloy is worthless against the pass and is runover with alarming consistency against the run, Chris Vilareal, Tre teague, Mark Campbell, Tim Euhus, Bennie Anderson, and London Fletcher can all go as well they are all againg not getting better and in my opinion have done nothing to earn there pay check. Also throw in george Wilson, sam aiken and everyone off the practice squad i mean really who eveluates the talent for this team it is $&&$ embarrissing we really need to overhaul this team it is not good enough in most areas, Hello Titans here we come
            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

This scheme is missing one giant thing.... the OL? Drafting a DT or DE in the first round will not help the OL.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WILLIS21
                Of course we'll have the dead cap but we would also save about 10 million by releasing them.

If they're not worth the money then you have to bite the bullet sooner or later. We midas well take the cap hit next year and save some money in the process. If not then you will still be paying them all that money in 2007 when they still won't be worth it. At least in 2007 we would be clear of all their cap money.

Comment

• DarbyTheDinosaur
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                  i agree with alot of what u r saying but i think bannan is better than worthless tim anderson and soon to be cut for the third time lavale sape, also lets not stop there, lawyer milloy is worthless against the pass and is runover with alarming consistency against the run, Chris Vilareal, Tre teague, Mark Campbell, Tim Euhus, Bennie Anderson, and London Fletcher can all go as well they are all againg not getting better and in my opinion have done nothing to earn there pay check. Also throw in george Wilson, sam aiken and everyone off the practice squad i mean really who eveluates the talent for this team it is $&&$ embarrissing we really need to overhaul this team it is not good enough in most areas, Hello Titans here we come
                  Cut London Fletcher? He's averaged 142 tackles in each season with the Bills...he's on pace for a little more than that this year...he's good for 4 or 5 sacks a season. He's as solid a MLB as you can get in the NFL...why would we cut him?
                  You people are depressing me...try this out so my doctor can take me off my meds!!!

op·ti·mism

1.a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

2.the belief that goodness pervades reality.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                    • Aug 2004

I don't know why so many people hate on Fletcher. He has done nothing but produce and play hard since coming here.

Comment

• ratso
                      • Nov 2005

Who do you propse to take Sam Adams place? There are no DT's in the draft and a free agent will cost more than him. Pat Williams going was the mistake here.

I agree with everything else. Bannan is a waste of time

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                        Maybe?
                        • Oct 2003

Fire TD and hire a competent GM, not an accountant with an ego problem.

The rest will take care of itself.

Comment

Working...
                        X