PDA

View Full Version : Bills CLOSE to hiring Paul Alexander for OL...

Michael82
01-17-2003, 04:36 PM
I was checking out another Bills website and read some interesting information. Apparently, according to the news in Ohio, Paul Alexander had a short meeting with the new head coach for the Bengals...Marvin Lewis. He basically just wants OUT of Cincinatti and is most likely going to come to Buffalo to be the the next OL coach very soon, possibly over the weekend. Check the thread out right here....

http://www.stadiumwall.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=stadiumwall&Number=300124&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=2&fpart=1&vc=1

It sounds like he is a great coach and the Bills will be lucky to have him. I mean, anyone who can make a OL good enough to block for Corey Dillon has to be pretty good. He has had some good seasons and the Bungals dont have much talent on that OLine. Imagine what Alexander is thinking about with Buffalo's OL. :D

ublinkwescore
01-17-2003, 04:40 PM
How much longer will Corey Dillon be stuck in Cincy?

I know Travis Henry is good, but just imagine what this team would be capable of doing with Dillon, Moulds, Bledsoe, and Reed on the field at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ublinkwescore
01-17-2003, 04:41 PM
Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention the people we've got on Oline - this team WILL win a superbowl in the very near future - not more then 5 years!!!!!!!!!!

TigerJ
01-17-2003, 06:26 PM
That sounds good, Mike. It looks like things are coming together to make the Bills a threat to go all the way.