PDA

View Full Version : COWBOYS LOSE TODAY!!!!!!!

mybills
11-24-2005, 08:09 AM
At least I hope so.:up: I hope Bledslow gets sacked and :cry: and I hope they get lots of :penalty: ! :funny:

fushetti
11-24-2005, 01:57 PM
Why is everyone so bitter about Bledsoe?

He's put in a situation thats lead to him succeeding in Dallas.. Instead of bashing Drew, we should be upset about our inept offensive strategy the last few years. Why anyone wishes that Bledsoe suck today is beyond me. The guy was gracious in his 3 years here and conducted himself as a consummate professional.

The_Philster
11-24-2005, 04:01 PM

He's put in a situation thats lead to him succeeding in Dallas.. Instead of bashing Drew, we should be upset about our inept offensive strategy the last few years. Why anyone wishes that Bledsoe suck today is beyond me. The guy was gracious in his 3 years here and conducted himself as a consummate professional.some people just have nothing better to do than to hate? :idunno:
Personally, I hope he does well this season and beyond...he did all he could here but he just didn't fit the systems. With Parcells as his head coach (knowing exactly how best to utilze Drew), he's bouncing back in the same manner I thought he would ever since he went down there.
And spare me the Cowboys stuff...except for Jones, this isn't the same team that embarassed us in SBs XXVII and XXXVIII. 2 games, no matter how big, shouldn't make a hated rivalry, IMO

G. Host
11-24-2005, 04:32 PM
some people just have nothing better to do than to hate? :idunno:
I agree look at all of the Flutie bashers who can not give it up years after he is gone. I hope Blesdsoe does well but Cowpokes lose.

Novacane
11-24-2005, 05:43 PM
I agree look at all of the Flutie bashers who can not give it up years after he is gone. .

If that is the case Phil should be the last one critisizing Bledsoe bashers

im4bflo
11-24-2005, 05:53 PM
I agree look at all of the Flutie bashers who can not give it up years after he is gone. I hope Blesdsoe does well but Cowpokes lose.
How any BILLSfan could bash Flutie is beyond me.
IMHO Flutie saved our franchise, and I'll always be grateful.

The_Philster
11-24-2005, 05:54 PM
If that is the case Phil should be the last one critisizing Bledsoe bashersHow many Flutie-bashing threads do I start?

That's what I thought...another stupid post :peace:

The_Philster
11-24-2005, 05:56 PM
How any BILLSfan could bash Flutie is beyond me.
IMHO Flutie saved our franchise, and I'll always be grateful.In 1998, he saved our franchise...in 1999 and 2000, he and RJ tried to destroy it...kind of evens out in the minds of some of us

Novacane
11-24-2005, 05:58 PM
How many Flutie-bashing threads do I start?

:

So let me get this straight. If I start Bledsoe bashing threads I am obsessed. If I only participate in them I am not obsessed?

The_Philster
11-24-2005, 06:01 PM
I feel like Henry Higgins now :wail:

BAM
11-24-2005, 06:35 PM
It's just like the Flutie situation. You get haters no matter what the subject. I don't really care what happens to Bledsoe now that he's not a Buffalo Bill. I absolutely cannot root for him though, as he plays for one of my top three disliked franchises.

Iehoshua
11-24-2005, 06:52 PM
I never had to hope for Bledsoe to suck, he does it so naturally!

:rofl:

Great job once again with the TD pass to Champ Bailey!

Novacane
11-24-2005, 06:53 PM
:bf1:

Novacane
11-24-2005, 06:55 PM
I never had to hope for Bledsoe to suck, he does it so naturally!

:rofl:

Great job once again with the TD pass to Champ Bailey!

:lmao: That's the thing about Drew. He puts up decent stats but seems to usually make that one big play that kills his team

Michael82
11-24-2005, 07:15 PM
:lmao: That's the thing about Drew. He puts up decent stats but seems to usually make that one big play that kills his team
2 INT. Damn it! He was doing good for my FFL, but he had to throw those picks. :mad:

Mitchy moo
11-24-2005, 07:54 PM
It's drew, he knows how to kill a game.

mybills
11-25-2005, 08:03 AM
Cowboys make me :puke:

They LOST!!! :bravo:

mybills
11-25-2005, 08:05 AM
He's put in a situation thats lead to him succeeding in Dallas.. Instead of bashing Drew, we should be upset about our inept offensive strategy the last few years. Why anyone wishes that Bledsoe suck today is beyond me. The guy was gracious in his 3 years here and conducted himself as a consummate professional.
I will bash him any time I want. Thank you! :up:

The King
11-25-2005, 08:09 AM
You talk about the picks. But he also brought his team back and recovered from both of them nicely. If you throw an INT to lose the game thats one thing, but when you get 2 TDs right back its mute.

OpIv37
11-25-2005, 08:58 AM
You talk about the picks. But he also brought his team back and recovered from both of them nicely. If you throw an INT to lose the game thats one thing, but when you get 2 TDs right back its mute.

you mean "moot" FBH.

Seriously I don't get the Bledsoe obsession. I want to see him lose cuz I despise the team he's on and their coach, but I have nothing against him. Bledsoe has some talent- just not the type of talent (or maybe not enough talent) to help us in Buffalo.

footballhottie
11-25-2005, 10:01 AM

He's put in a situation thats lead to him succeeding in Dallas.. Instead of bashing Drew, we should be upset about our inept offensive strategy the last few years. Why anyone wishes that Bledsoe suck today is beyond me. The guy was gracious in his 3 years here and conducted himself as a consummate professional. Shut up

The_Philster
11-25-2005, 10:43 AM
Shut upTruth hurt?

BillsFever21
11-26-2005, 09:48 AM
Bledsoe has 13 TO's in 11 games and 11 fumbles. That is Drew Bledsoe. He's a TO machine.

BillsFever21
11-26-2005, 09:54 AM
In the first 5 games Drew had 10 TD's, 5 TO's and 4 fumbles. In the last 6 games he has 6 TD's, 9 TO's and 7 fumbles.

Just as most of us predicted he would do. He would start off fast because he is motivated but then finish out like the real Bledsoe. Just like he did his first season in Buffalo.

BillsFever21
11-26-2005, 09:56 AM
My prediction is a 9-7 finish for the Cowboys and no playoffs.

chernobylwraiths
11-26-2005, 11:45 AM

moot

chernobylwraiths
11-26-2005, 11:47 AM
you mean "moot" FBH.
Seriously I don't get the Bledsoe obsession. I want to see him lose cuz I despise the team he's on and their coach, but I have nothing against him. Bledsoe has some talent- just not the type of talent (or maybe not enough talent) to help us in Buffalo.

Oops

illusionone
11-27-2005, 08:02 AM
I think it's funny how any post in favor of drew gets the boot from this board, but a post that bashes him is allowed.

Anyway - I figured I would contribute to this one.

You can take the stats and twist them anyway you want, but at the end of the day the Cowboys are a respectable 7-4.

Drew Bledsoe's individual YTD stats are:

63.9 % Completion
2557 Yards Passing
7.63 YPA
16 Touchdowns
9 INT's
91.9 Overall QB Rating
2 Rushing TD's, They were Obviously QB Sneaks, we all know he's no Mike Vick
4 Fumbles Lost - Note: This was an issue between the center and the QB, they resolved this issue and haven't had a bad snap in 3 games. The QB gets the fumble stat not the center.

I'll take those stats after 11 games, any day of the week and twice on Sunday's.

Now, Back to the Thanksgiving day game. Did Bledsoe make a few mistakes, yeah, he sure did, but it's what he did after the mistakes he made which is important. He drove the team dow for TD's in both cases. The game was not lost because of Bledsoe. In the end he put the team in position to win, and it just didn't work out.

Anyway - I give the guy props - Do I think he could have done the same thing here. No, This year, I think he would have been in the same spot as JP and Holcomb. That being said, I blame TD and MM for not putting our QB's in a better postion to lead this team.

How many years do the bills need to rebuild. . . . . .

Anyway, my two cents. . . .

mybills
11-27-2005, 08:31 AM
I don't know why people picked the name Bledsoe out of the comment and ran with it. I wished for penalties, too. That included everyone on the team. :rolleyes:
I could care less who made that team lose. The point is, they lost! That makes me happy! :D