PDA

View Full Version : Mike Williams...

elltrain22
11-27-2005, 01:25 PM
What a joke! He has been a tremendous bust IMO! He gets hurt all the time (as we have seen again today), is a terrible pass protector, and is inconsistent blocking on runs.

BillsFever21
11-27-2005, 01:27 PM
10 million worth of garbage this year. We need to release him and save the 7 million against the cap next season.

Billsrock4life
11-27-2005, 02:38 PM
yeah he has been a complete bust..bills should get rid of him n keep moulds

paladin warrior
11-27-2005, 03:13 PM
:loser:MM is a loser... :down: Everybody will said thumb down to MM. Or Ralph will hit MM with the chair 100 times :chair: :cgal: I bet his wife will get mad at MM or His Father will use the stick and hit on MM head :stick:

Devin
11-27-2005, 03:15 PM
Console yourselves in knowing that we have paid this BUM a ton of money over the past few years.

Hopefully that ends this offseason.

Mitchy moo
11-27-2005, 03:59 PM
Console yourselves in knowing that we have paid this BUM a ton of money over the past few years.

Hopefully that ends this offseason.

He is a goner, that is a given.

Mr. Cynical
11-27-2005, 04:51 PM
Bust. Next.

Mudflap1
11-27-2005, 05:06 PM
The weaknesses in this team are very glaring the last two weeks.

Offensive line -- sucks all around. At least Peters and Villarial generally try, but Teague is undersized, Anderson sucks, and Gandy is mediocre at best, not a good thing for your left tackle. Totally neglected by Tom Donahoe the last couple of years. No upgrades whatsoever.

Mike Williams -- deserves his own mention. I feel legitimately bad for someone if they are hurt, but he is making $10 million a year. Enough is enough. He is never healthy, and when he is, he is inconsistent at best, but I would dare to say pretty mediocre. Not good for your franchise tackle, er, I mean left guard.

Defensive line -- another stellar way of motivating players with Mike Mularkey as it relates to Sam Adams. He tells Sam, a former Pro Bowler, that Justin Bannan, Lavuale Sape, and Tim Anderson give the team a better chance to win than Sam does, so Sam decides to go home today and not even suit up. Our inspirational leader at work again. Oh yeah, Tom Donahoe didn't bother to think he needed to replace Pat Williams.

Tight Ends -- basically almost cease to exist on this team. They don't block, they don't catch passes. What good are they?

Mistakes all around -- how many times will the defensive guys make a play, but get called for a personal foul for roughing the passer? How many times will they get pressure on the QB and give up a first down on third and long? How many times will we get a good play on offense, but a holding penalty brings it back? How about that chop block today? Fumbles, interceptions, the list goes on and on. This team is poorly coached, and the general manager has failed to address this team's needs the past two offseasons. Sure, he's brought in some guys with a pulse, but there are no legitimate efforts to bring in upgrades at key positions, notably offensive and defensive line. This team is shameful to watch. It's embarrassing, and it's only going to get worse. Mr. Wilson, please get rid of Tom Donahoe asap, and the rest will all fall into place.

P.S. I think J.P is actually looking better. He's gone from horrid the first few weeks to at least "okay." He's no show stopper yet, but he's making some routine throws, scrambling to avoid pressure, throwing the ball away instead of forcing things, etc. It's a marked improvement from his scared rabbit style earlier in the year. He still can't be that effective because the line doesn't give him a chance, but at least he's showing some improvement.

Fire Tom Donahoe!

Jon