PDA

View Full Version : Losman is awesome today

BillsFever21
11-27-2005, 01:25 PM
He's making all the plays with his feet after avoiding sacks. The Losman doubters two months ago can stick it up their ass. This is gonna be a great QB for us.

Go Bills.

Mitchy moo
11-27-2005, 01:28 PM
He does look good!!

billsburgh
11-27-2005, 01:32 PM
by far his best game so far. Imagine how much better he could be if had some time behing this aweful line.

Billsrock4life
11-27-2005, 02:34 PM
yeah hes makin lots of good plays avoidin sacks n has had sum real nice passes in key situations

TacklingDummy
11-27-2005, 02:50 PM
He looked great. Lead the team to 2 FGs and lost it with an INT.

Yes I know it was 3 FGs, the defense set that one up however.

finsrclowns
11-27-2005, 02:52 PM
Still a ways to go. Game on the line, 1 near pick, overthrows a wide open Moulds, then a bad throw for a pick. Ballgame.

Mitchy moo
11-27-2005, 02:54 PM
We'll we are mathematically in it.

Bill Brasky
11-27-2005, 03:00 PM
Still a ways to go. Game on the line, 1 near pick, overthrows a wide open Moulds, then a bad throw for a pick. Ballgame.

yeah, 5 weeks ago everybody was *****ing that he wasn't going down field or taking chances.

make up your mind people.

he is improving, that is the most important thing. you can't ask him to do much else behind this ****box of a line. he also didn't have much help from our running game. asking a 1st year QB to win game after game on his own with a horrid supporting cast is pretty absurd.

sba
11-27-2005, 03:02 PM
yeah, 5 weeks ago everybody was *****ing that he wasn't going down field or taking chances.

he is improving, that is the most important thing. you can't ask him to do much else behind this ****box of a line. he also didn't have much help from our running game. asking a 1st year QB to win game after game on his own with a horrid supporting cast is pretty absurd.

if you're going to use the line as an excuse for JP, it should also apply to Willis, who had NO holes to run through all day.

Bufftp
11-27-2005, 03:02 PM

so you would rather lead foot Kelly in the game?

TacklingDummy
11-27-2005, 03:04 PM
so you would rather lead foot Kelly in the game?

No, I want JP to play. It's the only way Buffalo will go out and get another QB.

BillsFever21
11-27-2005, 03:05 PM
Losman made a lot of good plays today. He couldn't do everything on his own. We need to be able to run the ball in the redzone.

Bill Brasky
11-27-2005, 03:06 PM
if you're going to use the line as an excuse for JP, it should also apply to Willis, who had NO holes to run through all day.

yeah, well Willis is the 'best RB in the league'. the best players make big plays even if they don't have a line.

i could give you a laundry list of RB's in this league both past and present that average more than 2.5 YPC with lines that are pretty bad.

also, keep in mind McGahee had 2 runs of 10 or so yards... basically 19 carries, 30 yards... what a joke. i don't care how bad your line is, if you can't even avg 2 YPC for the majority of your carries you have problems.

Devin
11-27-2005, 03:07 PM
Yeah it didnt help that Willis didnt show up today.

finsrclowns
11-27-2005, 03:08 PM

If you say so. I thought the o-line wasn't too bad today. JP generally had time to throw against a very good pass rushing team. I don't think asking the offense to score 14 points at home is asking that much.

TacklingDummy
11-27-2005, 03:08 PM
Losman made a lot of good plays today. He couldn't do everything on his own. We need to be able to run the ball in the redzone.

Agreed. Also need to be able to throw the ball too.

I've predicted Willis will be lucky to have another 100 yard game this year with JP at QB. Teams are taking away the run and trying to make Losman beat them.

BillsFever21
11-27-2005, 03:11 PM
Agreed. Also need to be able to throw the ball too.

I've predicted Willis will be lucky to have another 100 yard game this year with JP at QB. Teams are taking away the run and trying to make Losman beat them.

Yeah, ok. JP is making plays downfield and Holcomb couldn't. That opens up the running game not 5 yard pass plays. That doesn't scare any team. We played two of the best run defenses the last two weeks.

Drive 4 Five
11-27-2005, 04:53 PM
I wouldn't go so far as to say he was "awesome" but he is definitely coming along just fine and that is all we can really ask for right now.

Meathead
11-27-2005, 05:09 PM
still quite impressed with losman and today he made some major strides

still a ways to go but i'm pretty confident that starting the rest of the games this season will prepare him to rock and roll next year

sigh

god i hate having to say next year, next year, next year, next year with this team

but this time i really mean it lol

Ebenezer
11-27-2005, 05:14 PM
The kid has come a long way...he still has a long way to go just to reach DelHomme status.

jmb1099
11-27-2005, 05:52 PM
The Defense also gave them a TD that was thrown to a third string tight end...why didn't you mention that?
Jp is learning and he looked like a young qb who is doing just that. The oline did not look good, our d looked good for one half of the game, and our ground attack was sad. Team loss, not individual.

BillsFever21
11-27-2005, 05:57 PM
The Defense also gave them a TD that was thrown to a third string tight end...why didn't you mention that?
Jp is learning and he looked like a young qb who is doing just that. The oline did not look good, our d looked good for one half of the game, and our ground attack was sad. Team loss, not individual.

This has been TacklingDummy forever. He has agendas against QB's and that's the only position he's capable of seeing and don't wanna look elsewhere on a team.

This was the same guy who gave Losman no credit when he beat a 7-4 KC team but says it's all his fault when we give up 48 points to SD.

He's also the same guy who gave Holcomb all the credit for his two big wins against the powerhouse Miami and Jets team at home but wasn't his fault when we lost on the road to Oakland and NE.

Mr. Cynical
11-27-2005, 05:58 PM

:bf1:

:posrep:

The_Philster
11-27-2005, 06:58 PM
made a veteran play where Holcomb made a rookie screwup...on 4th and 7
Holcomb threw for a short gain...virtually no chance of a 1st down.
JP threw for 9 yards NUFF SAID!!

Meathead
11-27-2005, 07:00 PM
i think its a good idea to judge kh entirely on that one play

TacklingDummy
11-27-2005, 07:01 PM
This has been TacklingDummy forever. He has agendas against QB's and that's the only position he's capable of seeing and don't wanna look elsewhere on a team.

This was the same guy who gave Losman no credit when he beat a 7-4 KC team but says it's all his fault when we give up 48 points to SD.

He's also the same guy who gave Holcomb all the credit for his two big wins against the powerhouse Miami and Jets team at home but wasn't his fault when we lost on the road to Oakland and NE.

Lies all lies.

1) JP had some nice throws in the KC game. But it was the defense that won that game.

2) Holcomb sucks also.

The_Philster
11-27-2005, 07:04 PM
i think its a good idea to judge kh entirely on that one playWho was? I just pointed it out because people were so high on him making smart decisions like a vet...and that was the most boneheaded play he could've made

Bill Cody
11-27-2005, 09:26 PM

Let's see how Losman does against Miami before you make too much fun of them. The only win Losman has as a starter is against Houston, and USC could beat them.