PDA

View Full Version : Coaching is AWFUL on both sides of the ball.

OpIv37
11-27-2005, 03:24 PM
Mularkey can't respond to other coaches. Early in the game, the D line was getting penetration, but basically because the Panthers were pulling linemen and running to the right. Our defenders were left grabbing air. They should have been pushing DOWN the LOS to take away the running lanes.

When Buffalo finally slowed down the run, they just killed us with the pass.

And the D wasn't finishing tackles (except Fletcher- he did good). That's coaching.

The offense is timid and has no guts inside the redzone. They need to pound the rock.

The only good thing is that they didn't abandon the run as easily today.

laken
11-27-2005, 03:35 PM
and danahoe goes home next year please is AWFUL GM

ScottLawrence
11-27-2005, 03:37 PM
I agree.

TD, Mularkey, Clements, and Gray need to go.

I am sick of our 3rd down offense, and 3rd down defense.

Mularkey has no trusts in his players to get a first by just running it on 3rd and short....Instead he opts for his tricky little gadget plays that seem to fail every time.

Its too bad, they'll probably be here next year to.

OpIv37
11-27-2005, 03:47 PM
last year Mularkey used his gadget plays brilliantly- he limited how and when they were used and caught other teams off guard. This year, he uses them with too much regularity and often ends up killing whatever little momentum we have.

He can't adjust to other coaches, and Clements and Gray are no help in this department when they really should be.

Oh I forgot one big thing- the goddam Milloy safety blitz. His old ass never gets pressure and it leaves a gaping hole in the zone coverage that the QB finds 9 times out of 10.