PDA

View Full Version : It's the ..... dummies

Bufftp
11-27-2005, 04:20 PM
fix both lines and you have a winning playoff team. Donahoe it is your fault. Fire him.

Bufftp
11-27-2005, 04:20 PM
fire LOG too.

Ebenezer
11-27-2005, 05:09 PM
According to so many here it was all Bledsoe's fault...guess not...

G. Host
11-27-2005, 07:28 PM
It is always fault of Bledsoe (or Flutie or Rob Johnson or Todd Collins) according to some people. The QB is overvalued (see all the one player posters) and overblamed.

The_Philster
11-27-2005, 07:29 PM
It is always fault of Bledsoe (or Flutie or Rob Johnson or Todd Collins) according to some people. The QB is overvalued (see all the one player posters) and overblamed.:10:

LarryBoy
11-27-2005, 09:35 PM
It is always fault of Bledsoe (or Flutie or Rob Johnson or Todd Collins) according to some people. The QB is overvalued (see all the one player posters) and overblamed.

A-MEN!!

Scumbag College
11-27-2005, 09:57 PM
The way things are going, the Bills will have four of the top eighty draft picks in the 2006 draft. If TD is still the GM in April 2006 and they don't use at least three of the top four of their picks on the lines, he needs to go do the ESPN draft chat again in 2007.

R. Rich
11-28-2005, 05:56 AM
I think a fundamental change in how this team is run is far more important than a cosmetic change or two right now. I just don't believe that the current administration wants to make the types of changes we fans have been clamoring for. Unless that attitude changes, nothing else will for the Bills, unfortunately.

Ebenezer
11-28-2005, 08:28 AM
I think a fundamental change in how this team is run is far more important than a cosmetic change or two right now. I just don't believe that the current administration wants to make the types of changes we fans have been clamoring for. Unless that attitude changes, nothing else will for the Bills, unfortunately.
I agree to a point...they have turned this team into a 3 yards and a cloud of dust team. Many, many fans wanted a return to that format even during the Kelly years. Sadly, they got it. This team rarely gains more than 3 yards a play.