• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Miami is going to kick our asses.

I'm watching them play the Raiders in Oakland right now- they're up by 9 thanks to a safety. They look great against a team that manhandled us. They're running the ball well on O and their D line is having a great game, which means they'll exploit the two biggest weaknesses on our team. Combine that with our inability to win on the road and the disheartening loss this week, and it's not going to be pretty.

I said before the season that Miami takes one from us, and I stand by it.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Miami is going to kick our asses.

the good news: Frerotte sucks ass. If we can force them to pass our DB's will have a field day.

the bad news- I don't think we'll force them to pass.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mudflap1
      Next Question!
      • Nov 2004

Our team has been totally unprepared, outcoached, undisciplined, and uninspired on the road this entire year. Why will it change next week?

Jon

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mudflap1
        Our team has been totally unprepared, outcoached, undisciplined, and uninspired on the road this entire year. Why will it change next week?

Jon
        ask Skooby. I bet he knows.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillsFever21
          • Aug 2004

I wouldn't bet on us beating Miami next week. I don't think we can beat anybody on the road right now. Miami could even finish with a better record then us.

Miami is a team in rebuilding and our team will be starting another rebuilding process and we're still not any better then they are.

Comment

• BillsFever21
            • Aug 2004

And remember we barely beat Miami at home already this year. We got lucky and they beat themselves. I don't see why they wouldn't be the favorite next season.

They have a good coach and once they get some more players they will be a good team. We're still stuck with a bad coach and the team we built hasn't done anything. Miami's franchise is in better shape then our team for the upcoming years.

Hell if they had any type of a QB they would be challenging New England for the division right now.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Yeah. like KC was gonna beat us. What a bunch of sorry fans we have . Seriously , some of you guys need to grow a pair. Understand one thing, just because they beat one team doesn't mean the same thing is gonna happen against us. KC beat the Pats, does that mean we're gonna kick their arse? The fins were suppose to manhandle the browns, so what happened?

You also thought the fins were gonna beat us in the first game OP. It'sd nice to know some thingsd ahven't changed. Another I give up thread.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Devin
                The Octagon
                • Apr 2003

If Skooby predicts another "blowout" victory we are screwed.
                http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                  Yeah. like KC was gonna beat us. What a bunch of sorry fans we have . Seriously , some of you guys need to grow a pair. Understand one thing, just because they beat one team doesn't mean the same thing is gonna happen against us. KC beat the Pats, does that mean we're gonna kick their arse? The fins were suppose to manhandle the browns, so what happened?

All you can do is look at what happens on the field. I see Miami playing well on both lines, which are our two areas of weakness. They also have the heart to play tough on the road against an opponent that's probably more talented than they are- we don't.

Until the Bills show some life on the road and some ability to control the LOS, the logical conclusion is that it won't be pretty for us. If things stay on their current course, the Bills will lose. If a whole lot of things change between now and then (meaning we improve or they get worse), we'll win. Now, which do you think is more likely to happen- a heartless team finding a way to play better than the Dolphins, or the status quo?

Does that mean the Bills shouldn't show up or that we shouldn't root for them? Of course not, but it does mean that if you expect a win, you're gonna be disappointed.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                    • Mar 2004

OMG, 3-28 and Miami gets a pass interference call, then they let Michael Vick, I mean Kerry Collins, run in a score. Urgh.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                      All you can do is look at what happens on the field. I see Miami playing well on both lines, which are our two areas of weakness. They also have the heart to play tough on the road against an opponent that's probably more talented than they are- we don't.
                      Until the Bills show some life on the road and some ability to control the LOS, the logical conclusion is that it won't be pretty for us. If things stay on their current course, the Bills will lose. If a whole lot of things change between now and then (meaning we improve or they get worse), we'll win. Now, which do you think is more likely to happen- a heartless team finding a way to play better than the Dolphins, or the status quo?
                      Does that mean the Bills shouldn't show up or that we shouldn't root for them? Of course not, but it does mean that if you expect a win, you're gonna be disappointed.
                      Kc was playing well before we beat them. Sometimes some teams match up better against another team. Didn't Carolina manhandle the fins? We almost beat them. Your logic isn't all there. The only reason why the next bills- fins game can go either ways is because it's at miami. Unlike you though, I haven't already thrown in the towel. Sometimes you remind me of a cards fan. You make wys look like an optimist.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BillsFever21
                        • Aug 2004

You also thought the fins were gonna beat us in the first game OP. It'sd nice to know some thingsd ahven't changed. Another I give up thread.
                        We've been right 4 out of 5 weeks while the homers who think we will win every game have been wrong.

Some are realist that understand it will be tough to go into Miami and win the way we're playing. Others are just blind and think we're gonna win every week.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                          • Aug 2004

Predicting a team to lose when the odds against them doesn't mean someone needs to grow a pair. Predicting a team to always win when most likely they won't are the ones who need to grow a pair and wake up and realize we're not very good. If anything the ones who aren't afraid to say we're gonna lose are the ones with a pair.

Someone who looks at the team from a realist point of view isn't any worse of a fan then the kool aid drinkers who are living in their own little dreamworld.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Kc was playing well before we beat them. Sometimes some teams match up better against another team. Didn't Carolina manhandle the fins? We almost beat them. Your logic isn't all there. The only reason why the next bills- fins game can go either ways is because it's at miami. Unlike you though, I haven't already thrown in the towel. Sometimes you remind me of a cards fan. You make wys look like an optimist.
                            wait, I'm comparing how the Bills are playing versus how the Dolphins are playing. You're comparing how Carolina played Miami to how we played the Chiefs to figure out how we will play the Dolphins, then saying MY logic isn't all there? Wow....

The Dolphins were in the game against us until the last play, and that was in our house where we play much better than we do on the road. What does that tell you about how they match up against us?
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                              Roways rooking ahread!
                              • Sep 2005

I am watching the Miami / Raiders game & thinking next weeks games isn't going to be to pretty. We'll still win though.

Comment

Working...
                              X