PDA

View Full Version : Calling all the real bills fans

Mitchy moo
11-27-2005, 07:17 PM
This poll is determine who is with us and who is against us.

Devin
11-27-2005, 07:22 PM
LOL. Your missing a few options.

1. I love this team but am realistic about the season and management

L.A. Playa
11-27-2005, 07:23 PM
what a stupid thread

Devin
11-27-2005, 07:23 PM
are you shocked?

The_Philster
11-27-2005, 07:25 PM

1. I love this team but am realistic about the season and managementThat would fall under Option #1, I would believe. I'm realistic about the fact that we're rebuilding this year...I was realistic about that before they made the switch to Holcomb...which is why I hated it...but I won't abandon my team because we have problems...which is what some have done or intend to do

BillsFever21
11-27-2005, 07:25 PM

That's Skooby there for ya.

Devin
11-27-2005, 07:27 PM
That would fall under Option #1, I would believe. I'm realistic about the fact that we're rebuilding this year...I was realistic about that before they made the switch to Holcomb...which is why I hated it...but I won't abandon my team because we have problems...which is what some have done or intend to do

Not really, Skooby probably voted for that and he does not fall into the realistic category.

DynaPaul
11-27-2005, 07:31 PM
I'm not even answering that because you're missing some viable options. I'm a die-hard Bills fan and I'll always root for them but I'm not deluded into thinking that I HAVE TO support this management and coaching staff regardless of how many bone headed decisions they make. Sorry Skoob but a lot of us out here aren't drinking the Kool-Aid you're putting on the table.

OpIv37
11-27-2005, 07:36 PM
That would fall under Option #1, I would believe. I'm realistic about the fact that we're rebuilding this year...I was realistic about that before they made the switch to Holcomb...which is why I hated it...but I won't abandon my team because we have problems...which is what some have done or intend to do

who said that?

L.A. Playa
11-27-2005, 07:40 PM
I am an optimist, but you can not win in the NFL without team chemistry, The Bills have no team chemistry. Benching JP was a terrible coaching move, itdivided the team and showed the coach has no balls. Mulatkey should not be back next year, he does not know how to manage a team.

I saw the body language and the reactions of players first hand last week. I will root for the Bills no matter what but they have very little chance of winning another game this year with the morale of this team at this point.

The_Philster
11-27-2005, 07:50 PM
who said that?who said what?

!Papacrunk!
11-27-2005, 07:56 PM
I don't meany anything bad by this, but how can the Bills be considered in a rebuilding year when they almost got into the playoffs last year w/ a defense that was just plain nasty--nasty enough they were my 1st fantasy football defense pick. Miami was absolutley horrible last year and now Saban is trying to clean up the mess set up from the last regime--still not pretty, but worth the dreaded "rebuilding" word. Just looking for clarification is all.

BillsFever21
11-27-2005, 07:58 PM
I'm not even answering that because you're missing some viable options. I'm a die-hard Bills fan and I'll always root for them but I'm not deluded into thinking that I HAVE TO support this management and coaching staff regardless of how many bone headed decisions they make. Sorry Skoob but a lot of us out here aren't drinking the Kool-Aid you're putting on the table.

:clap:

You don't have to like and agree with everything an organization does to be a fan.

I bet the ones that block this stuff out of their mind are pansies at work too. They are probably the type who believes everything their boss or workplace blurts out of their mouth and probably has their head buried deep up their anus.

bills_7
11-27-2005, 08:58 PM
i dont understand the question..........
or the answers...........

Devin
11-27-2005, 09:13 PM
I don't meany anything bad by this, but how can the Bills be considered in a rebuilding year when they almost got into the playoffs last year w/ a defense that was just plain nasty--nasty enough they were my 1st fantasy football defense pick. Miami was absolutley horrible last year and now Saban is trying to clean up the mess set up from the last regime--still not pretty, but worth the dreaded "rebuilding" word. Just looking for clarification is all.

Your right we shouldnt be rebuilding.

Hence such animosity towards our whole coaching staff (bar April of course) and FO. With some of the talent here there isnt much excuse. Our OL continues to be an issue which is unfortunate.

LtFinFan66
11-28-2005, 12:56 AM
Not a Bill fan but if I was choosing as to where I stand as a Fin Fan, it would be this choice:
<INPUT id=rb_optionnumber_1 type=radio CHECKED value=1 name=optionnumber>I am an unwavering fan

R. Rich
11-28-2005, 05:51 AM
I'm a fan who believes anything I hear from One Bills Drive. Sometimes our eyes can play tricks on us.

fushetti
11-28-2005, 09:35 AM

I'd change this to "I love the Buffalo Bills but am realistic about the season and management"

I HATE the team assembled... but I'm a Bills fan through and through.

Cntrygal
11-28-2005, 06:42 PM
I COULD fix this poll..... :scratch: