PDA

View Full Version : Things I saw from Section 310, Row 29

Scumbag College
11-27-2005, 09:50 PM
Just got back from the game, hope i don't repeat too much that's already been posted.

1. Awful pass blocking from guard to guard from the Bills today. The tackles held up pretty well. I think Peters is a keeper at RT, Gandy was OK, but he may be better suited to play OG. Teague, Villareal, Fat Mike, and Fatter Bennie might not start on too many teams in the NFL.

2. Until his final two throws, JP looked pretty good. Moulds had his man beat by at least 3 steps down the sideline the second to last play, but JP just missed him.
It's kind of unfair to judge him on his performance today though, he had a DT in his face as soon as he set up in the backfield most passing plays.

3. The run defense for the Bills is atrocious. With the Bills first two picks and/or in FA, they need to get at least one DT that can stop the run and get some pressure on the QB up the middle.

4. Bills DBs looked hapless most the day on third down. I'm going to have to put this one on JG. It still puzzles me how the Bills are willing to give up eight yards on 3 and 5 and not try to make plays on the ball. They were picked apart several times on third down.

5. Awesome goal line stand in the end. It was good to see the D rally and understand that that was virtually the game. They stepped up. But give a team five plays inside the five yard line against a tired D, they'll get it in one way or another.

6. Lots of hot girls in the stands. Kinda wished I showered before the game.

hammerbillsfan
11-27-2005, 09:53 PM
6. Lots of hot girls in the stands. Kinda wished I showered before the game.

They is always hot girls in the stands, :wtf: is wrong with you? :lol:

Yeah, I was down in the tunnel endzone.
The OL was terrible, no time for JP to pass or McGahee had no holes to run threw.
Dumb penalties cost us too.

BillsFever21
11-27-2005, 10:03 PM
They stayed in the Cover 2 all game and gave them all that stuff. Even after the 1st quarter when Carolina adjusted they kept doing. They were afraid to play man up and take chances on the ball because they were afraid of the big plays like last week. Instead they kept everything in front of them ALL DAY NO MATTER WHAT the distance or down was.

It would be 3rd and 6 and they would be playing 5 yards off 10 yards down the field to keep it in front of them instead of trying to make a play on it. That just doesn't add up.

This coaching staff is clueless. This is maybe the worst I've ever seen in Buffalo and maybe the entire NFL. Mularkey and Clements are in over their head. Gray looked good last year but that's proving to be against just crap teams and bad weather.

This staff just can't adjust to anything and that's why we can't win. While the other coaches are adjusting and tweaking the gameplan Buffalo isn't and just keeps doing the same damn thing all day whether it's working or not or if the other team adjusted. That's the reason why we kicked our asses handed to us after halftime.

It seems as if there's some good positional coaches but the guys running the show(Mularkey, Clements and Gray) are in over their head.