PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's back...

Samphin1
11-27-2005, 11:07 PM
Hey all, it is moi. Back from the dead? no? Back from computer hell? yes. Sorry to be gone so long but, after Buffalo beat Miami the first go round, no joke, my PC crashed later that day. It was out for about a month before I finally got everything fixed to the point I am happy with.

Anyhow, it looks like I should be around again for awhile, win or lose. Both teams have been :rage: all season long and will probably continue to be that way. Here is hoping for a fun game next Sunday that will be worth me tivoing since I will be out of town for a marathon. So, I am looking for the usual crew to bomb on me now, Justa? Juice? Natrix? I know you are out there. It is Buffalo-Miami week once again. LETS BRING IT! :please:

Devin
11-27-2005, 11:13 PM
Welcome back :up:

ParanoidAndroid
11-28-2005, 02:36 AM
Hey all, it is moi. Back from the dead? no? Back from computer hell? yes. Sorry to be gone so long but, after Buffalo beat Miami the first go round, no joke, my PC crashed later that day. It was out for about a month before I finally got everything fixed to the point I am happy with.

Anyhow, it looks like I should be around again for awhile, win or lose. Both teams have been :rage: all season long and will probably continue to be that way. Here is hoping for a fun game next Sunday that will be worth me tivoing since I will be out of town for a marathon. So, I am looking for the usual crew to bomb on me now, Justa? Juice? Natrix? I know you are out there. It is Buffalo-Miami week once again. LETS BRING IT! :please:

A marathon eh? Where? Are you fast? Good luck!

juice
11-28-2005, 05:06 AM
Good Luck Phin fan..

May the Football Gods cause your computer to crash once the Bills crush the Fish Sunday coming:up:

The Natrix
11-28-2005, 10:44 AM
I hope you sprain your ankle while running. Or walking, since you'll probably be doing that 3/4 of the time.

Samphin1
11-28-2005, 04:04 PM
A marathon eh? Where? Are you fast? Good luck!

First off, good picture and quote of Pre. Me being from Oregon, I heard nothing but high praise for the man from my mother growing up.

Secondarily, I should clarify. The marathon this weekend, I am not competing in. A good friend of mine is and I, along with my girlfriend, will be there for support, (i.e. water, food, supplies, etc. )

I did, however complete my first marathon ( on my first attempt as well ) back in October. It was on the streets of San Francisco and had some gnarly hills to climb, but I did it. I more than likely, will be doing my next one in March. I took a few weeks off after the last one and then with the holidays and work and whatnot, I needed more time.

Originally, I was going to do this one on Dec. 4th as well.

justasportsfan
11-28-2005, 04:20 PM
Like I siad about the first game, this game can go either ways. You admitted to that inanother thread being that it's a rival game. Don't tellthat to the quitters in here though.