You Know How Angry That Loss Made Me????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

You Know How Angry That Loss Made Me????

Not very. I think I'm getting used to all this losing.

That isn't a problem for a diehard fan, is it?
  • fushetti
    President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
    • Feb 2003

Re: You Know How Angry That Loss Made Me????

I thought Losman played decent.
    "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
    Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

Surprisingly, I'm not very mad either. Not sure why. I think I'm starting to get used to it too. Earlier this year, and every year before this year, I'd be grouchy for at least a few days after a loss. Now, I don't know if I just don't care, or if I've learned not to expect too much.

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Buffalo just didnt do enough to get me emotionally involved on Sunday. Forgive me if I dont cream my jeans over a game where we can only kick field goals.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
        X