PDA

View Full Version : Next person that says that we should blow this team up will get a beating

camelcowboy
11-28-2005, 10:41 AM
Im am so sick and tired of hearing about people wanting to Blow this team up. What the hell is that suppose to mean? Play a young quarterback, hmmmmmmmm were doing that. Playing with average talent. Teague, Anderson, the whole o-line. Having a bunch of overhill veterans, we have them. Adams, Fletcher, Vincent, Milloy, Moulds, Most of these guys will be gone, due to the fact the bills won't resign them, or the fact that they won't want to play to this team any more. Well if we blow things up we should be playing younger players getting time. Well, isn't that what we are doing now? Sape, Brown, Peters, King, Greer, Losman, Crowell. Damn it people, we are 4-7 how much more blown up do you want it. Fire the Gm, agreed we should, but its not going to happen. Fire the coach, probally not if the same Gm stays. Face it folks, Nowhere except up from here. We missed our window. The biggest problem with this is when we had a offense. We had a putrid defense. When our Defense was high quality, our Offense was garbage. Never could get both on the same page. The biggest overall problem. The Lines. Neglected and missed draft picks.

Our defense was great with Sam Adams, and Pat Williams, Below average with Just Adams, and just putrid with Bannan and Sape. See a pattern.

Do you think Lawyer Milloy is washed up, well just look Coy Wire. 4 games last year one play this year. Wire Sucks, Milloy is better i think we should keep him.

Vincent, old yes, but he is better then what we have been starting at safety for years. They were fine last year, when the had a Defensive line. Keep him as well, start grooming young back ups

Colts, Bengals, Steelers, Rams, SeaHawks, Cheifs. All good offenses. What do they have in common. Give up? They have invested draft picks, money into the offensive line.

Fix the lines.

DraftBoy
11-28-2005, 10:50 AM
Im am so sick and tired of hearing about people wanting to Blow this team up. What the hell is that suppose to mean? Play a young quarterback, hmmmmmmmm were doing that. Playing with average talent. Teague, Anderson, the whole o-line. Having a bunch of overhill veterans, we have them. Adams, Fletcher, Vincent, Milloy, Moulds, Most of these guys will be gone, due to the fact the bills won't resign them, or the fact that they won't want to play to this team any more. Well if we blow things up we should be playing younger players getting time. Well, isn't that what we are doing now? Sape, Brown, Peters, King, Greer, Losman, Crowell. Damn it people, we are 4-7 how much more blown up do you want it. Fire the Gm, agreed we should, but its not going to happen. Fire the coach, probally not if the same Gm stays. Face it folks, Nowhere except up from here. We missed our window. The biggest problem with this is when we had a offense. We had a putrid defense. When our Defense was high quality, our Offense was garbage. Never could get both on the same page. The biggest overall problem. The Lines. Neglected and missed draft picks.

Our defense was great with Sam Adams, and Pat Williams, Below average with Just Adams, and just putrid with Bannan and Sape. See a pattern.

Do you think Lawyer Milloy is washed up, well just look Coy Wire. 4 games last year one play this year. Wire Sucks, Milloy is better i think we should keep him.

Vincent, old yes, but he is better then what we have been starting at safety for years. They were fine last year, when the had a Defensive line. Keep him as well, start grooming young back ups

Colts, Bengals, Steelers, Rams, SeaHawks, Cheifs. All good offenses. What do they have in common. Give up? They have invested draft picks, money into the offensive line.

Fix the lines.

You said it yourself we missed our window with the current players we have, and the lines are not the only problems we have. We still have to worry about RB depth, I like many others think WM will demand a contract renegotiation this offseason which I hope we dont do. We have no depth at WR and our #1 is aging and his skills are deteriorating. OL and DL we know suck. Not one TE who can make a play to save his life, in an NFL where the TE is becoming more and more utilized (Note: Hopefully Everett can fix this). DL you covered. LB Fletcher is aging, Spikes has a long way to come back, and Posey is not a good player for our system. We got Crowell and prolly Spikes and Fletcher back next season but how good will they be and how much longer will Fletcher stick around. CB's we got Nate 's contract up and he's so damn streaky im not sure he's worth big money. McGee I still dont like a starting corner but he's nothing to complain about. Our safeties are just getting old but we have depth in Baker and Leonhard. So if your gonna ask for all the blow up the team threads to stop, can I ask for people to really take off the rose colored glasses and see we have more holes than swiss cheese and its not just the lines. This team is just not as good as we all hoped it would be.

R. Rich
11-28-2005, 11:30 AM
Anyone who attempts to serve beatings w/out authorization will get a beating.

camelcowboy
11-28-2005, 11:44 AM
I agree with you draft boy, Lines are not our only problems, but they are the biggest. Everyone says moulds is washed up, I say how the hell can you really tell. Moulds is the one vet i have a resemblence of pitty for on the team. He has had the short end of the stick. He has had a revolving door of QB's, and those QB's have had garbage lines. My arguement for Moulds, take a look at New England game. New England could generate very little passrush, So the QB had a couple more seconds to make a decision, That means Moulds had a second or two to read a defense and see a blown coverage. Which he did, and had a big game. The QB is getting hit after he gets the snap, the only pattern moulds has time to run is a seven curl. Think if you give the QB some more time, we could keep moulds and he could be really productive. Yeah he is getting up there in Age, but So is Marvin Harrison, Owens, Issac Bruce. All these teams have lines that allow their qb's to read the field. Put Moulds on a team like, the Eagles he would be a prowl Bowl Wide receiver.
Linebackers- Yeah, who knows how spikes will recover, but I can tell you one thing, When the offensive Linemen have clear lanes to hit, and Block smaller linebackers, corners, and Safeties. No one on that Defense is going to look good. Defensive line could go a couple of ways. Runstuffing DTs, Example of Williams, and Adams, won't provide much as in passrush, but can't be moved, or you could go the way of the Colts, or the Bears, Fast Defensive linemen who could provide a passrush, and allow for less blitzing. All of this really depends on your scheme, what you want to do. I can tell you one thing, the bills have straddled the fence with the defensive lines. The Bills had Smallish linebackers, so Big Dts were a good idea to protect them from O-linemen. But i would like to see them incorperate some passrush and the defensive line postion. A decent passrushing D tackle or two, would allow for more stunts, and would help our D-ends with to pass rush. Upgrading the D-line would help prevent the Defense on being beat up with run play after run play. Would allow for less blitzing, and would help our secondary cover. When teams our forced to pass against our defense they can be great. Look at Kansas city, Miami, and the Jets, Houston, all teams had horrible days against us.

I think we are fine, if anything to much attention has been paid to the skill postions, WR, RB, LB, C, Invest Heavily in the lines and people would see the rest of the team is actually pretty good.

Forward_Lateral
11-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Rashad Baker should be the FS, Vincent should either be the Nickel back, or CB if Clements leaves.

Bill Brasky
11-28-2005, 03:30 PM
I think it's hilarious, cuz on Madden 06 on all-pro I go 16-0 with these morons... maybe I should coach them. I could make more adjustments to this team in 1 QTR than Mularkey has all season.

That would be a great idea to sell tickets... have a "guest coach" for one game... give one lucky fan the chance to coach the biggest dissapointment in the NFL.

feelthepain
11-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Anyone who attempts to serve beatings w/out authorization will get a beating.

:lmao:

feelthepain
11-28-2005, 03:40 PM
we should blow this team up

I agree,whats the problem? :funny: