PDA

View Full Version : I hate Coy Wire!

Patrick76777
11-28-2005, 10:45 AM
Just thought I’d let you all know how I feel!

Nothing makes me as angry as seeing him standing helpless as some obscure player on the other team catches a touchdown to win a game.

He did it against J-ville last year and then yesterday.

This guy might be the worst player in the league.

WHAT IS HE DOING ON OUR ROSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And don’t say ST’s. He’s the best player at jumping on a pile to get credit for a half tackle.

ParanoidAndroid
11-28-2005, 10:55 AM
He's definately poor at covering receivers, but he was solid in those two goal line running plays. He still plays like a linebacker...another "tweener" that will never be the whole package. We should be in the market for another SS. It's unfortunate because he showed so much promise.

Earthquake Enyart
11-28-2005, 10:57 AM
He's definately poor at covering receivers, but he was solid in those two goal line running plays. He still plays like a linebacker...another "tweener" that will never be the whole package. We should be in the market for another SS. It's unfortunate because he showed so much promise.
Please. Very seldom do "tweeners" work out.

He looks great stuffing the run, but gets burned big time at least once a game. He doesn't have the foot speed to make up for bad reads.

R. Rich
11-28-2005, 11:27 AM
You shouldn't hate, Patrick.

R. Rich
11-28-2005, 11:27 AM
Please. Very seldom do "tweeners" work out.

He looks great stuffing the run, but gets burned big time at least once a game. He doesn't have the foot speed to make up for bad reads.

Please. Did you forget guys like Mike Mamula, or our very own dynamic duo of Corey Moore and Erik Flowers?

SquishDaFish
11-28-2005, 11:52 AM
That was not fully his fault. Posey was a revolving door when he should of chipped him or even covered him.

LtBillsFan66
11-28-2005, 11:57 AM
He still sold a lot of jerseys though. hahahaha

Stewie
11-28-2005, 12:05 PM
He plays special teams well, and if he works hard and doesn't have attitude problems, I don't see an issue with keeping him around at the right price.

Patrick76777
11-28-2005, 12:14 PM
He plays special teams well, and if he works hard and doesn't have attitude problems, I don't see an issue with keeping him around at the right price.

He's terrible on ST's! Jumps on the piles late!

He's worthless. Cut him today

mysticsoto
11-28-2005, 01:16 PM
That was not fully his fault. Posey was a revolving door when he should of chipped him or even covered him.

Yes, we need to place blame where it is due, and the touchdown for Carolina was not Coy's fault. Milloy wouldn't have been able to do anything either. The coverage was designed for Posey to cover under and Coy over. Posey got confused on what to do and the ball was thrown underneath where Posey should have been. Posey overall had a terrible game and I'm starting to lean on the side of letting him go if TKO comes back full strength. I wouldn't mind placing Crowell to cover. Crowell might be faster than Posey...

Earthquake Enyart
11-28-2005, 02:28 PM
He's terrible on ST's! Jumps on the piles late!

He's worthless. Cut him today
Or you see him shove guys around the pile like a tough guy. :down:

Earthquake Enyart
11-28-2005, 02:30 PM
Yes, we need to place blame where it is due, and the touchdown for Carolina was not Coy's fault. Milloy wouldn't have been able to do anything either. The coverage was designed for Posey to cover under and Coy over. Posey got confused on what to do and the ball was thrown underneath where Posey should have been. Posey overall had a terrible game and I'm starting to lean on the side of letting him go if TKO comes back full strength. I wouldn't mind placing Crowell to cover. Crowell might be faster than Posey...
They both just stood there like fence posts.

Are you in the locker room with them designing coverages? How do you know who was supposed to cover who?

Patrick76777
11-28-2005, 03:22 PM
They both just stood there like fence posts.
Are you in the locker room with them designing coverages? How do you know who was supposed to cover who?

One of the last few remaining voices of reason in this place.

Some people will buy anything the talking heads tell them on TV!

eee1776
11-28-2005, 04:03 PM
According to the TV announcers replaying the touchdown, in there opinion they pointed out that Posey should have had the inside couverage on that play but bit on the play fake.

Novacane
11-28-2005, 05:29 PM
Cut Wire and Posey

X-Era
11-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Just thought I’d let you all know how I feel!

Nothing makes me as angry as seeing him standing helpless as some obscure player on the other team catches a touchdown to win a game.

He did it against J-ville last year and then yesterday.

This guy might be the worst player in the league.

WHAT IS HE DOING ON OUR ROSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And don’t say ST’s. He’s the best player at jumping on a pile to get credit for a half tackle.

I dont, I want someone to keep the bench warm for the REAL players.

But watch how fast you get the comment, "we think real highly of Coy Wire" when we DONT sign Archuleta or Tank Williams.