• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Fletcher, Adams, and Pat Williams all are talkin smack

BillsDaily has the report.

Fletcher is pointing fingers at the offense and saying they are why they are losing.

Adams has his agent talkin sh_t about how poorly MM is treating Adams

Pat Williams says the Bills are as dumb as can be for letting him go.

Fletcher and Adams can both pack up there fuggin bags and hit the train headed out of Buff. I have no use for either. You want to start running your mouth? Fletcher had his best game of the season which isnt saying much when Car moved the ball on us all day. The guy is great in coverage but flat out sucks against the run and cant tackle to save his life most of the time. After a good game this past week he went from my can-his-a_s list to the onthin ice pile. Now, he is permanently gone as far as Im concerned.

Fletch, you ought to ask yourself why a team that supposedly has such a great D put the whole game on the arm on a QB with 6 starts. Whos fault is that when you are the supposed rock solid veteran worth all your cash.

Fug that clown, take a hike, the last thing this young O that is getting better in the passing game every week needs is an a-hole like that.

As far as Adams, he aint earning his pay as a veteran team leader by showing up fat as hell and then lounging around at practice, can his fat a_s too.

Losman has the right attitude and approach to the game.

I said several times that we lack heart and mental toughness, this type of baby a_s overpaid vet bullsh_t is EXACTLY what im talking about. Can every one of their underachieving as_es. Let them go and let a guy with the RIGHT mentality and approach start to lead, thats JP folks.

It wasnt Flecther or Adams fat a_s that was here all offseason watching game tape, but a last in the league against the run defense SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!!

Just the signing on the dotted line of the pink slip as far as Im concerned!

• BuffaloBillsStampede
    • Aug 2005

Re: Fletcher, Adams, and Pat Williams all are talkin smack

amen
    SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• Captain Obvious
      I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
      • Jul 2005

Gee, London, I wonder if the Run D also has something to do with the bills losing?

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

I think they want out of Buffalo after this season. They see this team and organization going nowhere for awhile.

I'd want out of Buffalo also if I played for them. They won't get a ring here and their careers are almost over.

Im sure Spikes wishes he stayed in Cincy now.

And I agree with them, the offense is the reason we have lost a majority of the 7 games. The D has lost a few too, like the SD game.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Also Pat Williams is right, Tom Donahoe is a dumbass. Can't see any FA wanting to stay here or come here. He's treated FA like garbage even in Pitts.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Plus Fletcher has a point. If it wasn;t for the D creating so many turnovers in the Houston and KC game, the Bills would of lost those games also.

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WILLIS21
              Gee, London, I wonder if the Run D also has something to do with the bills losing?
              9 points at home is not going to win you too many NFL games...that game was there for the taking and the offense was terrible...frustration has reared its ugly head...

let's see...9-7 and a couple of plays away from the playoffs to this...i'd be pissed too.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                9 points at home is not going to win you too many NFL games...that game was there for the taking and the offense was terrible...frustration has reared its ugly head...

let's see...9-7 and a couple of plays away from the playoffs to this...i'd be pissed too.
                Im very pissed for sure.

But id go with the terrible run D even WITH Spikes early on that has lasted all year as the a #1 reason, last time I checked ALOT of that falls on Fletcher.

9 points isnt enough to win, but 3 to 0 against the World champs in the first half doesnt do it either. So the problem doesnt seem to have much to do with the QB and alot more to do with both lines, and one coverage only LB named Fletcher.

I personally, think there is plenty of blame to go all the way around. For a guy who is part fo a terrible D to try to lay any blame at all is about as hypocritical as I can take. Furthermore, it only HURTS or team unity and does NOTHING to help. Especially from a guy hwo is overpaid at his age and current skill level.

He can either shut up and start leading on the field where we need it the most, or he can take a hike. The wort thing for this young O is second guessing from your own team mates, its unacceptable, period!

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                  Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                  • Jan 2004

this is what happens when you pass up on veteran coaches so you can get some guy who you're buddies with that doesn't know how to control a team. if TD isn't gone after this season, it speaks volumes about Ralph and this franchise.

Comment

• RedEyE
                    • Jul 2002

In Ralph's defense, I'm not sure how sound his sanity is these days. I say his thinking melon is rotten to the core.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                      Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                      • Jan 2004

watch all the 'relocation' homers come out of the woodwork.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
                        this is what happens when you pass up on veteran coaches so you can get some guy who you're buddies with that doesn't know how to control a team. if TD isn't gone after this season, it speaks volumes about Ralph and this franchise.
                        I don't even think it was that...

first you have to assume Spikes stays healthy...a stretch...but what happens if you keep Bledsoe and sign a suitable replacement for Jennings. Basically, then, you have the same team minus Pat Williams, that you had last year. What would that team's record be?? A doubt it would be 4-7 and if it was I doubt they would look this bad doing it.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jp-era
                          BillsDaily has the report.

Fletcher is pointing fingers at the offense and saying they are why they are losing.

Adams has his agent talkin sh_t about how poorly MM is treating Adams

Pat Williams says the Bills are as dumb as can be for letting him go.

Fletcher and Adams can both pack up there fuggin bags and hit the train headed out of Buff. I have no use for either. You want to start running your mouth? Fletcher had his best game of the season which isnt saying much when Car moved the ball on us all day. The guy is great in coverage but flat out sucks against the run and cant tackle to save his life most of the time. After a good game this past week he went from my can-his-a_s list to the onthin ice pile. Now, he is permanently gone as far as Im concerned.

Fletch, you ought to ask yourself why a team that supposedly has such a great D put the whole game on the arm on a QB with 6 starts. Whos fault is that when you are the supposed rock solid veteran worth all your cash.

Fug that clown, take a hike, the last thing this young O that is getting better in the passing game every week needs is an a-hole like that.

As far as Adams, he aint earning his pay as a veteran team leader by showing up fat as hell and then lounging around at practice, can his fat a_s too.

Losman has the right attitude and approach to the game.

I said several times that we lack heart and mental toughness, this type of baby a_s overpaid vet bullsh_t is EXACTLY what im talking about. Can every one of their underachieving as_es. Let them go and let a guy with the RIGHT mentality and approach start to lead, thats JP folks.

It wasnt Flecther or Adams fat a_s that was here all offseason watching game tape, but a last in the league against the run defense SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!!

Just the signing on the dotted line of the pink slip as far as Im concerned!

I'm sorry but, you need to get real. The bottom line is that MULARKEY HAS DESTROYED THIS TEAM. IT'S OVER! London Fletcher for the most part is a classy player and this is the first time I have never heard him point fingers like this. When the offense scores only 9 points at home, we are not going to win many ball games, even if we had the defense from last year.

By the way, from your words, London didn't point the finger at JP, but at the whole offense. With the exception of the Oakland and San Diego game, our defense has put us in a position to win almost all of our games based on POINTS ALLOWED.

Tell me something, a good team should have a defense to bail it out at times, and an offense to bail it out at times. HOW MANY TIMES THIS YEAR DID OUR OFFENSE BAIL OUT THE DEFENSE?? Over and over again, we score pussy-ass field goals. ALL YEAR LONG!!!!!

It's time to stop mentioning rushing yards allowed, rushing yards gained, receiving yards gained by Moulds, and all those other flashy stats. You are an educated fan, not a little boy. Here's the most important stat: 14.6 POINTS SCORED PER GAME. That's better than only the Ravens and Jets. It's worse than the 49ers, Browns, and Texans. Our defense is about average, but with the offense we have it's obvious we can't succeed. To win in the NFL, you need balance. So stop blaming everything on yards allowed by our defense. We only allowed 13 points against Carolina! And we would have won it if it wasn't for Coy Wire. Why the hell did Mularkey allow Wire to go in? A better choice would have been Vincent at Strong Safety and Rashard Baker at Free Safety.

Mularkey has been saying over and over again, "we need to do a better job in the red zone, we need to learn how to win close games." Well nothing has changed for a year and a half. The problem is that Mularkey isn't putting JP in a position to succeed. I'm disgusted with those stupid-ass gadget plays that the staff is always pulling. Mularkey doesn't have a clue!

It's not that London or Milloy suck, it's that they are being asked to do way too much. I guarentee they would resurrect their careers if they went to other teams.

This is the NFL. Stop telling every damn player on our team to take a hike.

IF YOU DONT READ EVERYTHING I WROTE ABOVE, JUST READ THIS:

Doesn't it seem strange to any of you that most of these players that you are accusing (Fletcher, Milloy, Moulds, Adams) have been on our team for YEARS but ONLY this year they are complaining?? I can only remember Sam Adams having some trouble last year, but that was a minor thing. Moulds has supported this team for as long as I can remember through lots of losing seasons, and this year is the first time I hear him opening up his mouth like this. Mularkey's ego is getting to be like Donohoe's, and I'm sick of him and his stubborness and his pathetic offense. Mularkey is not a Bill Parcells or Andy Reid, but he tries to make it seem like he is in the same class as them. A coach's job is to maxamize roster ability, and Mularkey doesn't know how to do that.

Comment

• eee1776
                            • Jul 2005

I agree, Tom Donahoe has ruined this franchise and should be asked to shuffel off out of Buffalo immediately. MIke M is a nice guy but he was not ready to be a head coach or an offensive cordinator. Does anyone have Much's number.?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Well said Lexwhat. They, especially Moulds are doing the same thing we are but not naming TD directly.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X