PDA

View Full Version : Drew Bledsoe

sjoyce
11-28-2005, 08:39 PM
I really dont understand why they let Bledsoe get away! After how he finished last season I think we would have been better off with him under center!

Jeff1220
11-28-2005, 08:51 PM
This team would still suck. The offense under Bledsoe (except early '02) was hardly stellar and teams would still be running up and down the field on this D. The play calling would still be ludicrous and Bledsoe would probably be dead.

OpIv37
11-28-2005, 08:53 PM
are you insane? Bledsoe can only be successful in certain situations. Namely, he needs an above average O-line and TE. he would get MURDERED behind this **** OL. How many sacks has JP avoided? Anytime you see JP run out of the pocket, chalk up a sack for Bledsoe.

The Bills are not the Cowboys. You could make the argument that TD didn't commit to building around Bledsoe. but Bledsoe had his chance here and couldn't get it done. Buffalo is not the right place for him.

finsrclowns
11-28-2005, 10:10 PM
JP is getting sacked at a higher rate than Bledsoe.

finsrclowns
11-28-2005, 10:11 PM
while he was here that is.

Meathead
11-29-2005, 12:12 AM
i don't think any rational fan could possibly conclude anything other than the qb play would have been much better overall this year with bledsoe here (this means you bf)

nevertheless, his failing in the scrub game at home to contribute in a major way to the biggest choke in team history is reason enough to show him the door

and as much as it hurts to sqander a great chance at the playoffs this season, i've seen enough of jp to believe that despite his sucking out loud most of the time so far, he's going to be a major offensive weapon when the light goes off