PDA

View Full Version : The no huddle

X-Era
11-29-2005, 06:36 AM
As far as the no huddle offense goes, Losman said he calls all the plays in that situation and it was good to see that the right calls were being made as they had success in that offense.

This was reported from a Bills site.

There is another guy in this league who calls all the plays and is one of the best ever, and there was a famous Bill who did that too.

Our guy has 6 starts and is doing pretty well? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like our future guys, im tellin ya

don137
11-29-2005, 07:01 AM
Overall Losman played well against Carolina. He is maturing slowly but I wouldn't put him in the same sentance with Kelly just yet.
The frustrating part was the running game sucked on Sunday. They played a cover two for the most part and had 7 in the box. You would of thought the Bills would of rushed for more than 52 yards especially with Carolina without there biggest run stuffer (Morgan) and had better pass protection. The fact that JP did not have time to throw and did well in the no huddle he had a good game he is progressing which is about the only positive to take out of the game. I like to see him have a good game on the road though.

Crazygoo
11-29-2005, 07:12 AM
It was nice to see him run the no huddle too bad they got shut down in the red zone. I wish they didn't get away from it. It really seemed to be working good.

TacklingDummy
11-29-2005, 08:27 AM
The no huddle worked so well we got 2 FGs and a game ending INT out of it.