PDA

View Full Version : Time to discuss consolation prizes.....

OpIv37
11-29-2005, 02:50 PM
Well, the Bills won't be in the playoffs. So, what can help take the sting out of this horrid season for you? Here's a list of things I hope happen- if 4 or more pan out, at least something worthwhile will have happened this crappy football season:

1. JP Losman starts to live up to his potential and is ready to start next year.
2. Tom Donahoe gets CANNED
3. Mike Mularkey gets CANNED
4. Mike Williams gets cut
5. Someone FINALLY takes out the ****ing Patriots
6. Indy goes undefeated so Phin fans finally :stfu: about the '72 season.

It's not as good as a playoff birth, but it's some positive stuff that can still come out of this season.

Bill Brasky
11-29-2005, 02:58 PM
The first 4 all need to happen. The pats are done, though I really could care less about other teams hardships or hapiness, I don't really root for anyone to lose unless it directly affects Buffalo, and at this point nobody losing is going to put the Bills in an advantage of any sorts... I could care less if the Colts run the table... everybody knows they're going to win a Super Bowl... there's another city on the list of non-winning SB towns to get their first title before Buffalo... football is pretty much dead to me at this point. It sucks getting all pumped up for the entire spring/summer to live through this crap all winter because of inept managment. At least the Sabres are looking good :up:

LtBillsFan66
11-29-2005, 02:59 PM
I'll take all but #3. I don't mind him.

OpIv37
11-29-2005, 03:06 PM
I'll take all but #3. I don't mind him.

you don't mind a $9 million/yr RG who got demoted to tackle, is injured 7 games a year, and gets constantly beat when he does play?

I think bf1 is a relative of Tom Donahoe.

OpIv37
11-29-2005, 03:07 PM
football is pretty much dead to me at this point. It sucks getting all pumped up for the entire spring/summer to live through this crap all winter because of inept managment. :

For anyone who wants to know why I ***** about this team so much, Freeman just said it better than I ever could.

LtBillsFan66
11-29-2005, 03:08 PM
you don't mind a $9 million/yr RG who got demoted to tackle, is injured 7 games a year, and gets constantly beat when he does play?
I think bf1 is a relative of Tom Donahoe.

#3 is Mularkey.

OpIv37
11-29-2005, 03:08 PM
ah sorry- reading too fast.

bills&sabresmvf
11-29-2005, 03:09 PM
GO SABRES!!!! That's all I can worry about now being from Buffalo!

Mudflap1
11-29-2005, 03:21 PM
The Colts won Super Bowl V, in Baltimore granted.

Jon

realdealryan
11-29-2005, 04:07 PM
1. JP Losman starts to live up to his potential and is ready to start next year.

I think we all would like to know how good he could be with protection. Look at Kyle Orton.

2. Tom Donahoe gets CANNED

won't happen, but it would be nice

3. Mike Mularkey gets CANNED

he is going to be a casualty before the franchise gets better

4. Mike Williams gets cut

moneypit

5. Someone FINALLY takes out the ****ing Patriots

yep

then I have to hear about it even more than now.....blahblahblah super bowl this super bowl that. "Your team went to a bunch and never won. Who was that kicker that missed that field goal in the Super Bowl?" and so on F the Colts!

BidsJr
11-29-2005, 04:13 PM
ah sorry- reading too fast.

Actually it would be "Brain working too slow."

BidsJr
11-29-2005, 04:15 PM

Would also like to see Polian get a ring. What a great GM.

dplus47
11-29-2005, 05:49 PM
I could care less if the Colts run the table... everybody knows they're going to win a Super Bowl...

peyton better hope it's easier to win a super bowl than it is to beat the gators!