PDA

View Full Version : as if the TO saga couldn't get any dumber..

The_Philster
11-29-2005, 03:35 PM
Arlen Specter says Terrell Owens treated unfairly

Sen. Arlen Specter accused the National Football League and the Philadelphia Eagles of treating Terrell Owens unfairly and said he might refer the matter to the antitrust subcommittee of the Senate Judiciary Committee, which he chairs.
Specter said at a news conference Monday in Harrisburg it was "vindictive and inappropriate" for the league and the Eagles to forbid the all-pro wide receiver from playing and prevent other teams from talking to him. more (http://www.centredaily.com/mld/centredaily/13283931.htm)

Do we really need a senator to chime in like this? Hey PA residents...you're voting this clown out, right?

Pride
11-29-2005, 03:38 PM
He just wants face time... though, you would think this would only hurt him so I dont quite get the logic!

Philagape
11-29-2005, 03:45 PM
Our tax dollars at work.

Iehoshua
11-29-2005, 03:48 PM
I agree with Senator Specter. :up:

Thus sayeth The Lord; Eagles, Let My T.O. Go!

The Bills can then make the 1st move and scoop him up! I'm ready to buy a new #81 jersey!
:bf1:

OpIv37
11-29-2005, 03:50 PM
yeah, he publicly badmouthed the organization, publicly expressed doubt about the QB and fought a player who was defending him to the media. Plus, the Eagles are PAYING HIM TO DO NOTHING.

Yeah, he really got the bum rap from the Eagles. Specter needs to STFU and stop abusing his power to deal with trivial matters.

Bill Brasky
11-29-2005, 03:51 PM
who gives a **** about terrell owens and his me-me attitude. i'm more concerned with the bills sucking.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
11-29-2005, 04:00 PM
If TO ever came to Buffalo I would no longer be a BILLS fan no way would I want this arrogant, selfish jerk on my team. He's cancer and now Moulds is starting to be just like TO.

Iehoshua
11-29-2005, 04:20 PM
If TO ever came to Buffalo I would no longer be a BILLS fan
If your support of the Bills is not unconditional, then you aren't truly a fan to begin with.

:bigwave:

realdealryan
11-29-2005, 04:27 PM
I'm sick of this TO talk.

If he were to play for the Bills and Losman wasn't perfect, he would complain. Crybaby wideouts aren't really confidence-boosters for young quarterbacks who already have a tough enough time with a lack of protection.

Typ0
11-29-2005, 04:30 PM
If someone said to me TO sets a bad example by being a bad employee I would have to agree. But on the same token if someone said the Eagles were now setting a bad example as being a bad employer I would have to agree with that as well. If you are an employer and have a problem with an employee you sever ties with the employee you don't give them grief in their lives. For whatever reasons...these parties are not in agreement and should no longer have a relationship.

Iehoshua
11-29-2005, 04:40 PM
If someone said to me TO sets a bad example by being a bad employee I would have to agree. But on the same token if someone said the Eagles were now setting a bad example as being a bad employer I would have to agree with that as well. If you are an employer and have a problem with an employee you sever ties with the employee you don't give them grief in their lives. For whatever reasons...these parties are not in agreement and should no longer have a relationship.
:bf1:
Amen.

Forward_Lateral
11-29-2005, 04:52 PM
When's Jesse Jackson going to step in and play the race card?