PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Alex Soto

northernbillfan
11-29-2005, 05:24 PM
The Buffalo Bills played surprisingly better than expected against the Carolina Panthers and almost pulled an upset – keeping the score low and close. JP Losman managed a close game in which mostly field goals scored the majority of the points for both teams. Carolina did make one run in the 4th quarter for a touchdown, and the Bills were not able to reciprocate in the end. That being said, JP played pretty well, managing a close game, making the necessary passes when needing to, and generally executing the mixed plays well.

Full Article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/11/29/game_11_review_carolina_panthers_gouge_buffalo_billas_hopes.php)

The last buffalo fan
12-01-2005, 10:50 AM
:bf1:
I just catched, the last few minutes on the game, and that's what I saw, our lines suck in big note. Thank you, and good work compadre!!

mysticsoto
12-01-2005, 01:22 PM
:bf1:
I just catched, the last few minutes on the game, and that's what I saw, our lines suck in big note. Thank you, and good work compadre!!

One day, I would like to have an Oline that can manhandle other teams' defensive lines. Let's hope Duke Preston is the start of this at Center. He and Jason Peters are solid. Gandy hasn't always been bad, but could probably work on technique better. I think he's already got speed. We thought we would have a weak Oline due to our Tackles - and instead, it is our grappy guards that can move and make holes for *****.

The way things are going, if I were Mularkey, I might even experiment by moving Peters to LT and Gandy to RT and see if they can quickly adjust. If so, Gandy becomes more valuable than he is right now...