• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

You have had plenty of time TD!

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3512

Norman Rebadow (Shillington, PA)
    : Tom, as a Bills fan for quite a few years I am getting very frustrated with the way the Bills are playing; stupid penalties, dropped passes, missed coverage and assignments and an offensive line that can't block. What are you going to do to make this team a winning franchise again?
    Tom Donahoe: We share your frustration with some of the careless mistakes that our team has made. Some of it is due to inexperience and some of it is due to the fact that are players need to have a greater focus and a greater preparation going into the game. We are going to continue to work hard and we are going to stick together. We are going to get this franchise on the right track.

He says they are going to get this frachise on the right track. Does he think we are all ******ed, or does he acutally believe what he says. He has had plenty of time to get this franchise on the right track, and its actually getting worse.

BERNIAC!
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: You have had plenty of time TD!

In all honesty I still think TD has done a good job with everything EXCEPT! The most important position on the field. The OL. Other than that can you really say he has been that bad?

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
      In all honesty I still think TD has done a good job with everything EXCEPT! The most important position on the field. The OL. Other than that can you really say he has been that bad?
      After all these years we're still in rebuilding mode. Didn't take the chargers , bengals, Giants as ong as we have to rebuild.

Hell ,even the bears are better than we are. JP LOsman is not an excuse when they have started a rookie qb.
      Last edited by justasportsfan; 11-30-2005, 08:45 AM.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

Better preparation? That sounds like a jab at the coaches to me.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

That's like saying the cardiac surgeon did a great job with everything except the heart transplant. The patient - like the Bills - died. 'Nuff said.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

It's hard to blame TD for Mike Williams. TD wasn't the only guy who thought he was a can't miss all pro tackle. That was consensus opinion. He seemed to put too low apriority on filling the rest of the slots with quality people. If he doesn't get fired, and I don't really think he will, he'd better do some serious upgrading this offseason.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• gr8slayer
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              After all these years we're still in rebuilding mode. Didn't take the chargers , bengals, Giants as ong as we have to rebuild.
              Hell ,even the bears are better than we are. JP LOsman is not an excuse when they have started a rookie qb.
              Those teams have been amongst the worst in recent NFL history. They are just now starting to come around. This stuff simply takes time. I know we have all heard it a million times but with time will come success.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                Maybe?
                • Oct 2003

can you really say he has been that bad?
                30-45.

Yes, I can.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Those teams have been amongst the worst in recent NFL history. They are just now starting to come around. This stuff simply takes time. I know we have all heard it a million times but with time will come success.
                  MY point is, It didn't take them 5 years (and counting) like the bills. TD was supposedly a top GM. He's looking more like a Top Joke. He should stick to dealing w/ player contracts and not deciding what it takes to make a team successful. I'd love for him to prove me wrong but looks like it ain't happening.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                  X