PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Agree With Me When I Say........

gr8slayer
11-30-2005, 12:02 AM
Im ready for Ralph to sell already.

Im not sure if this has been posted already but Im ready to out Ralph.

Everyone is so quick to go after TD (with good reason), but lets think about this logically. Who hired TD? Who continues to keep TD around after missing the playoffs season after season.

Perhaps its time for someone with alittle youth to come in here and kick some serious rear end.

Hopefully this new owner will also think up a way to keep us in town for good since Ralph doesnt seem to have a plan for us.

clumping platelets
11-30-2005, 05:55 AM
See 20) in my post HERE (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=86489&page=2)

DMBcrew36
11-30-2005, 07:53 AM
Hopefully this new owner will also think up a way to keep us in town for good since Ralph doesnt seem to have a plan for us.

Why in your right mind would you want Ralph to sell right now!? Los Angeles is trying to find a team and getting a new owner would increase chances of the Bills moving.

When the Bills get a new owner, I think that the Wilsons' need to make sure keeping the team in Buffalo is part of the deal.

gr8slayer
11-30-2005, 10:02 AM
Why in your right mind would you want Ralph to sell right now!? Los Angeles is trying to find a team and getting a new owner would increase chances of the Bills moving.

When the Bills get a new owner, I think that the Wilsons' need to make sure keeping the team in Buffalo is part of the deal.
The Saints will go to LA before the Bills do.