PDA

View Full Version : I'd just like to say thanks.......

feelthepain
11-30-2005, 02:37 AM
To all you Bill fans for helping me achieve such a high level of distane and abuse. I didn't think I had it in me to achieve such a lofty goal, but with all your support I've made a rare, and shall I say, not a very desireable goal. Yes I'm -1014 rep points...I'm just so proud, and I couldn't have done it without all the wonderful "human beings" here. Once again thank you and I'll try my best to live up to this rare honor.

FinNasty23
11-30-2005, 02:59 AM
you are what every division rival aspires to be! :lmao:

feelthepain
11-30-2005, 11:31 AM
you are what every division rival aspires to be! :lmao:

:D

Jan Reimers
11-30-2005, 11:52 AM
No need to say thanks. You actually should be pummeled about the head and shoulders, but we are a peaceful lot. Plus, we can't get our hands on you, even if we had the tar and feathers which you so richly deserve.

Mr. Miyagi
11-30-2005, 12:12 PM
To all you Bill fans for helping me achieve such a high level of distane and abuse. I didn't think I had it in me to achieve such a lofty goal, but with all your support I've made a rare, and shall I say, not a very desireable goal. Yes I'm -1014 rep points...I'm just so proud, and I couldn't have done it without all the wonderful "human beings" here. Once again thank you and I'll try my best to live up to this rare honor.
NEGGED

finsrclowns
11-30-2005, 12:14 PM
NEGGED

:lmao: Beat me to it.

justasportsfan
11-30-2005, 12:49 PM
you are what every division rival aspires to be! A Homer?

TacklingDummy
11-30-2005, 12:52 PM
. Yes I'm -1014 rep points...I

-1014? Rookie.

jmb1099
11-30-2005, 01:33 PM
You really do bring it upon yourself.
:negrep:

feelthepain
11-30-2005, 01:55 PM
You really do bring it upon yourself.
:negrep:

Right.... Bill fans are just so fair and realistic!! Notice how you never place any blame on Bill fans. One of your own fans is trying to be honest, fair and objective and he's getting a ton of crap for it. But I bring it all on myself...classic.

feelthepain
11-30-2005, 01:56 PM
A Homer?

Ummm, you define the word.

justasportsfan
11-30-2005, 02:46 PM
Ummm, you define the word.Nice comeback...:coocoo:

bacardi
11-30-2005, 03:06 PM
i envy FTP

G. Host
11-30-2005, 07:39 PM

It is not all human beings doing it. I got so tired of trash on the Zone I wrote a program which automatically applying rep extracting words from trash posts. You will be disappointed to find out that you have not got the highest trash score.

feelthepain
11-30-2005, 11:10 PM
It is not all human beings doing it. I got so tired of trash on the Zone I wrote a program which automatically applying rep extracting words from trash posts. You will be disappointed to find out that you have not got the highest trash score.

I would like to think there are some Bill fnas with higher scores then myself.
Being a fin fan here I take more then my fair share of crap. I only try to defend my team not start trouble or trash talk, however I won't just sit back and take crap from ridiculous posters.

G. Host
11-30-2005, 11:18 PM
I would like to think there are some Bill fnas with higher scores then myself.
Being a fin fan here I take more then my fair share of crap. I only try to defend my team not start trouble or trash talk, however I won't just sit back and take crap from ridiculous posters.

Yep. My program rates single player, non-site-contributors even worse than trashy fin fans but I am only one person and that is not enough rep enough to affect the pure trash posters enough. Considered running it from a couple of servers using aliases but consider that bad form.

Devin
11-30-2005, 11:19 PM
Right.... Bill fans are just so fair and realistic!! Notice how you never place any blame on Bill fans. One of your own fans is trying to be honest, fair and objective and he's getting a ton of crap for it. But I bring it all on myself...classic.

:roflmao:

Cause fin fans are any better.

I would like to think there are some Bill fnas with higher scores then myself. Being a fin fan here I take more then my fair share of crap. I only try to defend my team not start trouble or trash talk, however I won't just sit back and take crap from ridiculous posters.

At the risk of being redundant.......... :roflmao:

"Whoa is me......" cry me a river, you take your fair share of crap here because you ask for it.

And btw dont flatter yourself, we negged a Bills fan to like -4000 for fun. Your still a nobody.

feelthepain
12-01-2005, 06:56 AM
:roflmao:

Cause fin fans are any better.

All I'm sayin is the Bill fans start as much trouble as any fin fan, and you are a prime example.

At the risk of being redundant.......... :roflmao:

"Whoa is me......" cry me a river, you take your fair share of crap here because you ask for it.

And btw dont flatter yourself, we negged a Bills fan to like -4000 for fun. Your still a nobody.

I'd rather be a nobdy fin fan then a loser Bill fan any day of the week.